Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

petit choux posted:

My gut strongly disagrees, not sure why

I keep hearing he's lined up a lot of allies and that is one thing Trumo isn't doing. He's just being a loudmouth old fraud as usual.

America loves a good loudmouth fraud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

tacodaemon posted:

it's hilarious to me how Trump thinks Guilfoyle's nonstop-yelling delivery style is just fantastic

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1631700231694811137

shes not wrong...

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

tacodaemon posted:

apparently it was running out of money so the state took it over back when total rightwing psychopaths weren't in charge and then remained in control of it when total rightwing psychopaths took charge

that allowed DeSantis to put rightwing psychopaths including Chris Rufo on the board of trustees and then have them hold hearings where they could gloat and mock the students

holy god rufo?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

the girl that is all about love is named kisseadoo

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

petit choux posted:

I keep hearing he's lined up a lot of allies and that is one thing Trumo isn't doing. He's just being a loudmouth old fraud as usual.

Desantis has never faced real pushback his entire life and a national level campaign will demolish his ego faster than junior demolishes an eightball

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I know your dad scolded your for moving your hands so much, but maybe a limp chicken carcass wrist wasn't the direction to go

https://twitter.com/WalshFreedom/status/1631715369881591808

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

people say twitter isnt real life but all of these right wing psychopaths whose only real job is tweeting hateful stuff about trans people keep getting put in positions of authority

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/antifaoperative/status/1631725623788937216

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

petit choux posted:

That didn't matter in 2016 and it doesn't matter now. Trump basically didn't have a loving campaign operation and he still steamrolled Hillary.

I don't think he'll win again (that well is thoroughly poisoned) but he can definitely beat Meatball Ron.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

"No I mean woke"

lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

petit choux posted:

counter point:
but when did trump ever have allies in the establishment to begin with?
He's a force outside of their control, he will humiliate opponents and sick his psychos on them, these nerds are afraid of being singled out by prez. That's one of his super powers, using their voters against them.

I don't believe anyone is right or wrong about what's going to happen at this point, it's just fun to think about and the most fun to thing to think about is meatball ron getting schlonged

edit: didn't mean to add on the pile on

UFOTacoMan has issued a correction as of 19:44 on Mar 3, 2023

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

petit choux posted:

Girls at the titty bar LOL

:eyepop:

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

:rip: jason segel

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Al! posted:

holy god rufo?

https://www.vice.com/en/article/5d37g3/ron-desantis-new-college-christopher-rufo

Right-wing education activist Christopher Rufo, the board’s most controversial new appointee, repeatedly grinned and chuckled during the meeting’s public comment period. When one member of the audience yelled “Your opinion don’t matter” at Rufo as the new trustee proposed closing the school’s diversity, equity and inclusion office and firing all of its employees, Rufo had a cold retort: “It does matter, actually, unfortunately for you.”

The board quickly proved Rufo right. They moved swiftly to fire New College President Patricia Okker, a leader widely beloved by students, in what she described in a final teary speech as a “hostile takeover”—and signaled their intention to replace her with a longtime Republican lawmaker. They made clear they’d soon do away with the school’s DEI office while hinting at significant changes to come with the school’s curriculum.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

VideoKid posted:

ok but remember how well that worked for JEB! ?

Oh yeah, my gut has been wrong before, that's for sure.

With Trumo, Jeb and now Desantis, this is the beginning of the Floridization of the United States.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/tragicbirdapp/status/1631725614536302614

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

tacodaemon posted:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/5d37g3/ron-desantis-new-college-christopher-rufo

Right-wing education activist Christopher Rufo, the board’s most controversial new appointee, repeatedly grinned and chuckled during the meeting’s public comment period. When one member of the audience yelled “Your opinion don’t matter” at Rufo as the new trustee proposed closing the school’s diversity, equity and inclusion office and firing all of its employees, Rufo had a cold retort: “It does matter, actually, unfortunately for you.”

The board quickly proved Rufo right. They moved swiftly to fire New College President Patricia Okker, a leader widely beloved by students, in what she described in a final teary speech as a “hostile takeover”—and signaled their intention to replace her with a longtime Republican lawmaker. They made clear they’d soon do away with the school’s DEI office while hinting at significant changes to come with the school’s curriculum.

i dont know why school board meetings are a thing anymore, all they do is sit there and implement what the right wing wants anyway

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

America loves a good loudmouth fraud

You could kind of say it's a love-hate relationship

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Alex Murdaugh got two life sentences lol

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Zeroisanumber posted:

Y'know, I'm kinda surprised that Donnie jr hasn't gone to some Upstate NY red district and gotten his failson rear end into Congress. He seems to actually be interested in government, more than any of the other siblings.

he probably thinks he might have to do actual work if he becomes a congressman

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
I'm in the south so this is the only news that's mattered for the last week

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

gregday posted:

lol kisseadoo

kissadude

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/funkykongfac/status/1629633938682437632

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

holtemon posted:

Alex Murdaugh got two life sentences lol

Had no idea who he was but looking at the wiki article about his family lol they were some old-time, corrupt, murderous Southern shits.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

drat, my game relying on 4/10 long

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Iron Crowned, I'm just joshing you. I have taken testimony from a number of girls from titty bars over the years in the courtroom and in another life I would love to make my home in a titty bar like Dr. Feinman did -- I never knew that till last week. But that would also be the life where I'm a saxophone playing dog in chaps also.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

this happen every time from software makes a game

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Zeroisanumber posted:

Had no idea who he was but looking at the wiki article about his family lol they were some old-time, corrupt, murderous Southern shits.

It really is disgusting how they got away with so much poo poo for so long

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1631723463667851283

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
the gop primary is great because you have to out trump trump to win and if you can do that then you are likely to lose in the general because most people are turned off by trump types

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY IN TRUMPS AMERICA

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/BartenderHemry/status/1631729090914029568

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

THEYRE TURNIN THE FRIGGIN FLORIDIANS GAY

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

WarMECH posted:

the gop primary is great because you have to out trump trump to win and if you can do that then you are likely to lose in the general because most people are turned off by trump types

Yeah true but guess how many people are turned off by not being able to afford groceries anymore

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

God, just go away you loving dolt!

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Lpzie posted:

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY IN MEATBALL RON'S AMERICA

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
At what point is Florida Disney gonna say, you know what gently caress you guys we're outta here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
still cant believe the gop is all in on the word woke and like 90% of chuds dont even know what it means they just have a pavlovian response to get angry when they hear it