Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Isentropy posted:

VS Naipaul was right, the scariest loving thing is the nonwhites who dream of being white. She said Warnock should be deported. Lol.

yeah I remember that one

"deported" doesn't even make any kind of sense given that Warnock was born in and has lived most of his life in Georgia, but nothing matters to these assholes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Leftists really need to arm up. Meatball rons got legislation ready to go to make every non chud closeted or a felon. gently caress this stupid poo poo hole country and gently caress all of the “apolitical normies” who are just going to shrug when their neighbors get hauled off but would get the vapors if a leftist raised their voice.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

VideoKid posted:

they let trump send me $2k

If they had any political chops they'd have blocked that and blamed Trump for the resulting suffering, Rs would have done that in a minute were the roles reversed.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
are you a soldier in the Disney army?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I can't believe Biden's term is over halfway done and he hasn't done jack poo poo, like nothing at all to point to as an accomplishment (I can believe it)

Listen here Jack, he's not the Cheeto, that's accomplishment enough.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

WarMECH posted:

still cant believe the gop is all in on the word woke and like 90% of chuds dont even know what it means they just have a pavlovian response to get angry when they hear it

I might be misremembering but a few years ago (maybe before Trump got elected) didn't saying you were "woke" mean you knew the truth about poo poo like 9/11 and OKC.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

make Disney world it’s own state and have all the Disney adults move there like how all the Mormons move to Utah

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

holtemon posted:

At what point is Florida Disney gonna say, you know what gently caress you guys we're outta here

never?

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Disney, sinking into the sea because it is Florida

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
can meatballs be used as personal floatation devices?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Greg Legg posted:

I might be misremembering but a few years ago (maybe before Trump got elected) didn't saying you were "woke" mean you knew the truth about poo poo like 9/11 and OKC.

i think mostly that's a "wake up sheeple" kind of thing. i don't think too many adopted "woke" from that outside of the origins of its usage re: civil rights things

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

If they had any political chops they'd have blocked that and blamed Trump for the resulting suffering, Rs would have done that in a minute were the roles reversed.

also the squad could have done what Gatez and Bobert did and held the speakers seat hostage till Pelosi gave them concessions

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Greg Legg posted:

I associate “woke” with Hotep subculture

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Greg Legg posted:

yes and before that it meant being black and knowing that the government was out to get you, but nothing matters

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
Mamma mia! Meatballs not only-a fill-a my stomach, but they also-a save-a my life in the water - a true Italian invention!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1631735337054601228

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Ham Cheeks posted:

depends on whether you put bread crumbs in them, all-meat balls would be too dense

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/damienredicamn1/status/1631734597930156043

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Plinkey returning Home is Wonderful. I'm so happy to see him back. still...

most Drama that happens here is Nonsense. if you sat down and explained it to someone else, they'd think you were out of your mind. Nonsense.

a group of goons loudly proclaiming you're a Drunken Scammer, stealing from a Charity Fund, the Forum Leadership shrugging and going, "Well, maybe he is a Filthy Scammer, who knows?" followed by blowing up said Charity Fund...feels different. of course Plinkey was upset, anyone would be. i don't want to be friends with the person who shrugged all that off at once.

compare usual Nonsense about Posting Foes or making GBS threads in Sinks, and if our Leadership laid out what happened to someone outside the forum. you would, at best, look Wildly Incompetent.

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
"You know what-a they say, if you want-a to swim like a true Italian, you gotta trust the meatball - it's-a like a tasty life vest!"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/BartenderHemry/status/1631735656568242176

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Ham Cheeks posted:

if you're brave enough, I would think it's possible

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

"no child should be learning about anything sexual from a teacher"

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1631735973775114246

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Dude, start with Baptists. Lutherans are not your demographic

quote:

A white nationalist who openly admires Adolf Hitler wants to transform the Lutheran Church into a haven for fascists like himself, according to a report.

Corey Mahler has been denounced as "evil" by Pastor Matt Harrison, the president of the nation’s second-largest Lutheran denomination, and other church leaders who have been fighting his corrosive influence over the conservative organization, reported Rolling Stone.

“Mr. Mahler engages in regular hateful and racist behavior… and promotion of Nazi Germany and its ideals," three pastors wrote to the head of the Knoxville congregation he attended. "He does so in a manner that makes him appear as a sanctioned representative of the LCMS.”

The California native attended Chapman University law school, where Donald Trump's election lawyer John Eastman formerly taught, before moving to Tennessee, and he served for a time as webmaster for the “Book of Concord,” the Lutheran Church’s manual of doctrine, and developed a plan to replace the church's leaders and draw "hardline young men" into the denomination.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Good Citizen posted:

drat, my game relying on 4/10 long

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Reductress/status/1631731604610588703

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

DryGoods posted:

Plinkey returning Home is Wonderful. I'm so happy to see him back. still...

most Drama that happens here is Nonsense. if you sat down and explained it to someone else, they'd think you were out of your mind. Nonsense.

a group of goons loudly proclaiming you're a Drunken Scammer, stealing from a Charity Fund, the Forum Leadership shrugging and going, "Well, maybe he is a Filthy Scammer, who knows?" followed by blowing up said Charity Fund...feels different. of course Plinkey was upset, anyone would be. i don't want to be friends with the person who shrugged all that off at once.

compare usual Nonsense about Posting Foes or making GBS threads in Sinks, and if our Leadership laid out what happened to someone outside the forum. you would, at best, look Wildly Incompetent.

bump

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
"Mamma mia, the meatball - it's-a like a miracle of the Mediterranean!"

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Who is Angela Belcamino? Is she like the anti-Nick Adams?

https://twitter.com/AngelaBelcamino/status/1625981542131433472?s=20

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

"no child should be learning about anything sexual from a teacher"

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1631735973775114246

no seriously, how loving often do they have CPAC, there's one of these every 2 months

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Webmaster for the Lord

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

Dude, start with Baptists. Lutherans are not your demographic

the Lutheran church by me has a gay pastor and flys a bunch of pride flags. I don’t think this guys plan is working

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

WarMECH posted:

well he stated earlier this week that he was in control of all disney content so i think he might be pushing the limit of what they will allow him to say but its probably coming sooner than later

just means they can blame meatball ron when their next lovely movie bombs

sounds like a win win

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

is Plinkey back? how are Pickle and Pepper. I'm expecting both doubled in size

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

yes, that's the entire point, to empty the world of all meaning except "bad"
chris rufo literally just announced without prompting a few years ago that his big plan was a propaganda blitz to create a public perception of 'everything reactionaries don't like = woke = evil' and boasted that the media would dance like puppets to his tune, and then he did a propaganda blitz to create a public perception of 'everything reactionaries don't like = woke = evil' and the media danced like puppets to his tune

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

no seriously, how loving often do they have CPAC, there's one of these every 2 months

is the CPAC a money laundering op? are any republican events not money laundering?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

wait until they're daily

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

RealityWarCriminal posted:

I used to be with ‘it’, but then they changed what ‘it’ was. Now what I’m with isn’t ‘it’ anymore and what’s ‘it’ seems weird and scary. It’ll happen to you!

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
gonna just leave this here...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
tep