Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/loganclarkhall/status/1631725952395878416
flying cars! my prezzy :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I encourage everyone to get permabanned from twitter

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

petit choux posted:

The news is just such a mindfuck rn

normal

duck.exe
Apr 14, 2012

Nap Ghost
I want to design one of Trump’s freedom cities and hide occult symbols in the street layout to mess with the Q people

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

im the ugly buildings in rural industry

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

haha trap sprung I totally have

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Florida, ban this sick filth already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN7srb7GN5g

Musiekblyspel ons oefen NOGSTEEDS
Florries Aanlyn, nas NOGSTEEDS

Gaan koop julle kaartjies vir die musiekspel?
VAS NOGSTEEDS!

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
I came home from the bar last night and there was a cat on my back porch, who then followed me inside while purring at me. It was lovely out so I put him in my spare room with some food and a litter box. I took him to the vet today and he's not microchipped so I guess I'm going to put up some flyers in my neighborhood. I already have 6 cats and don't need a 7th!

Anyway please enjoy my temporary cat.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

she'd agree with that

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Sherbert Hoover posted:

haha trap sprung I totally have

I mean my hair was on point that night but I’m offended you’d forget such intense, brotherly passion like that

our sweat melded, and you forget

another successful goon project

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

duck.exe posted:

I want to design one of Trump’s freedom cities and hide occult symbols in the street layout to mess with the Q people

"What? Oh, the Arby's, the one at the corner of Satan and Lucifer? Sure I'm like five minutes away near Devil Park, see you in a sec."

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Substandard posted:

I came home from the bar last night and there was a cat on my back porch, who then followed me inside while purring at me. It was lovely out so I put him in my spare room with some food and a litter box. I took him to the vet today and he's not microchipped so I guess I'm going to put up some flyers in my neighborhood. I already have 6 cats and don't need a 7th!

looks like a good cat who appreciates a good firm head rub

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Lpzie posted:

I would like to introduce a ticket for consideration. It's about PERMABANs and a road towards Redemption.

I think there should be a mechanism for PERMABAN'd users to repeal their PERMABANs after some amount of time has passed. Think about what we're saying with a PERMABAN: Until the end of time (even through reincarnations), this person's SOUL can never make a post on these FORUMS again. People change and sometimes for the better.

I remember when I got banned on Runescape I went and found GOD and when I came back many years later I msg'd the JaGeX support team telling them I was a new man and would only be a net positive in the Runescape community. They, sadly, denied my request. This is not a road we should take.

PERMABAN'd users should be able to access some sort of Messaging Form from their PERMABAN'd accounts after, say (as an example), 1 year,, to plead their case and how they've changed.

Thank you

the people hated him for his wisdom

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Sherbert Hoover posted:

yeah I drink tap water all the time and I haven't slept with a woman in years

thats why i dont drink water

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
donald trumas quantum leap

unreal lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

emfive posted:

"What? Oh, the Arby's, the one at the corner of Satan and Lucifer? Sure I'm like five minutes away near Devil Park, see you in a sec."

there's actually an Arby's in the suburbs of DC that one of the pizzagate lunatics was convinced was the place where children are butchered and turned into pizza toppings for Comet Ping Pong

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

anyway just try to imagine actual butchering and meat processing happening on site at an Arby's

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Substandard posted:

Congrats on your new cat!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

is comet ping pong any good?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Substandard posted:

hello sir

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

emfive posted:

I'll meet you at the corner of Gog and Magog

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Substandard posted:

i see Lucky is having a good time

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/SarahHuckabee/status/1631761763522756629

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

good luck with that

https://twitter.com/RollingStone/status/1631757632238149632

in related news:

https://twitter.com/RollingStone/status/1631695093210988544

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao okay

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

oh nooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9F6EAMPky4

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

tacodaemon posted:

there's actually an Arby's in the suburbs of DC that one of the pizzagate lunatics was convinced was the place where children are butchered and turned into pizza toppings for Comet Ping Pong

“Aw mom not Arby’s”

“Don’t worry Billy, they’re going to butcher you for your brain juices, you won’t actually have to eat food from Arby’s”

“Yay!”

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

imagine actually believing that the schools are the root of the problem and not the poverty

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Biden has defeated cancer https://twitter.com/bpolitics/status/1631764483763781632?s=12

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Plinkey posted:

sup binches

Free him

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/egavactip/status/1631764095643820033

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

I think Jill had something like that removed too

thank you president biden, you cured cancer

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/LeftAtLondon/status/1631568340211884034

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

men who do stuff like this are more secure in their masculinity than anyone on the far right

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

tacodaemon posted:

anyway just try to imagine actual butchering and meat processing happening on site at an Arby's

Ma'am can you take them around to the side door? Thanks.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
I have no idea what she's talking about but I'll just take a guess and say it has to do with racism and religion

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
it's true, leftists love poor people

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Substandard posted:

hello Fr. Bartleby i hope this evenings constitutional finds you well :)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/100YearsAgoNews/status/1631765586949677064

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006