Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I go into the weed story and say “ I would like one cart to help me sleep and one cart when I’m gaming on Saturday, what do you recommend”. then I’m good for like 6 weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

mario during the super mario brothers super show called us all paisanos so in turn it is not a racist slur and is in fact a term of endearment.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

two-party system mains:
dog party
cat party

third parties to make us look like a free democracy:
rat party
bunny party
chicken party

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
What is this poo poo? It's less complicated than a liquor store.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Knight posted:

:hmmyes:

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

also if you tip the weed store employees they’ll give you some tips next time you come in

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Cindy did nothing wrong

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Consummate Professional posted:

also if you tip the weed store employees they’ll give you some tips next time you come in

always tip your budtender

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

also, they love it when you say “indica? I Call it in da Couch”

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

lol light mode

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Shifty Nipples posted:

just look at percentages and get the one that gets you the desired amount of hosed up

:hmmyes:

it’s a pain and I usually just keep screaming “get me high as gently caress!” until they sell me a pillow case full of weed and shove me back onto the street

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Knight posted:

Hey, I make it work. At the liquor store I have the advantage of drinking heavily for the better part of 2 decades. Weed has only been legal in my area for a few months. Before that your choices were limited.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Shifty Nipples posted:

lol light mode

Had to do it, dark mode is woke.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

somethings i've noticed is that as the widespread use of offensive words have gone down, the amount of vocal crazy ppl in the world has gone up..... anyone seeing this?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

bebop esq posted:

I don't know what any of this means

I will never be hip

In DC weed is legal but selling it isn't, so vendors give it away when you buy other expensive items for example 50 dollars worth of life-coaching, given at the register.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Lpzie posted:

somethings i've noticed is that as the widespread use of offensive words have gone down, the amount of vocal crazy ppl in the world has gone up..... anyone seeing this?

sorry, i will loving keep it down

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Which kind of weed makes you horny, I have to know so I can avoid it

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Lpzie posted:

nuclear petard

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Salt Fish posted:

In DC weed is legal but selling it isn't, so vendors give it away when you buy other expensive items for example 50 dollars worth of life-coaching, given at the register.

I am shocked that no business was doing this for sex work for years.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Salt Fish posted:

ah okay, that makes sense

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Virginia saw what happened in DC and wrote this bullshit into their law:

"Adult sharing” of up to one ounce of marijuana or an equivalent amount of marijuana products between persons who are 21 years of age or older without remuneration is permitted under the new law. “Adult sharing” does not include instances in which marijuana is given away contemporaneously with another reciprocal transaction between the same parties; a gift of marijuana is offered or advertised in conjunction with an offer for the sale of goods or services; or a gift of marijuana is contingent upon a separate reciprocal transaction for goods or services."

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

AxGrap posted:

there is a strain called purple panty dropper

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

gregday posted:

I like reminding people that a quantum leap is literally the smallest amount of movement allowed by the physics of the universe.

Federal land is the worst locations that is why rich people had to sell it to the guberment. Also why do we need new cities? We need boomer cemeteries.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

AxGrap posted:

horny goat weed

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
i like the weed stores where they cannot legally hand you the product, so they put it on the counter until you pick it up

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

AxGrap posted:

All of them

But horny posting is a choice

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lpzie posted:

my 3yo nephew said "bye fuckers" out of NOWHERE when he was leaving in the car with his parents

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
it would rule if we had a president that wasn't a decrepit old man who would be dead in a week if he didn't have the best healthcare in the world available instantaneously

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
Thanks to the goons who told me about lidarr yesterday. I set it up and it is good, although I might have to try to actually get onto some private trackers again to get the good poo poo.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

CODChimera posted:

my 3yo nephew said "bye fuckers" out of NOWHERE when he was leaving in the car with his parents

lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

CODChimera posted:

can we get him an account

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Substandard posted:

Thanks to the goons who told me about lidarr yesterday. I set it up and it is good, although I might have to try to actually get onto some private trackers again to get the good poo poo.

Usenet is the king.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Salt Fish posted:

lmao WHAT

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I got a new tattoo today. I will Not be showing you

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Consummate Professional posted:

I got a new tattoo today. I will Not be showing you

what/where is it

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

bebop esq posted:

what/where is it

it’s Makima from chainsaw man on my left thigh

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
It's been 3 hours and Friend Ben is still on stage. He lost his glasses at the podium and he's just been stumbling around since then. They are trying to use a hook to pull him off, but he keeps accidentally dodging it like a Mr. Magoo cartoon.

https://twitter.com/meridithmcgraw/status/1631748232752627723?s=20

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

TMUP across my knuckles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

AxGrap posted:

Usenet is the king.

My main indexer isn't great for music. I'll have to explore.