Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Wisconsin is still arguing if they should allow medical mj.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie

Philthy posted:

as if fried cheese curds aren't like the food equivalent of crack cocaine already, even without the munchies factoring in

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Philthy posted:

the most alcoholic state in america doesn't want weed, wonder why

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Smoking some mellow Grenadian bush weed.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
got some Black Garlic and the calyxes are enormous on this weed. it's really good. I smoked some to make sure.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

the most alcoholic state in america doesn't want weed, wonder why

Anheuser busch is a person and has rights ask the supreme Court lmao

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Wendigee posted:

That Belgian person's name is AB InBev, tyvm

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
how much can i get for a 6 pack of spotted cow

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
does anyone else think it reduces tolerance switching between oil and flower? or is this all in my head

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Sunk Dunk posted:

does anyone else think it reduces tolerance switching between oil and flower? or is this all in my head

i believe compared to extracts flower has other cannabinoids in addition to thc which influence the high in relatively subtle ways but the cumulative effect of those plus any placebo you get from believing the switch helps you get higher probably adds up to something.

anyways who cares if it's all in your head if it is working for you i say don't question it

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Cultures are really diverse, and there's even more languages and no one knows them all. Customes.

But like if you hear a sad song in any country, or even across time with recordings or recreations, you're like ah man that's loving sad, this is a sad song.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Sunk Dunk posted:

what thathonkey said is right. Most distillate oil is high THC with natural or artificial terpenes added back in. It's also, a lot of times, like 80%+ THC which can absolutely wreck your tolerance (you can ask me about that)

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

drat I had a weed hangover this morning after smoking all those new weeds I got yesterday. Like sometimes I think weed just isn't working that great for me and I get new stronger weeds and I'm like oh poo poo this poo poo hosed me up seriously. Anyway, probably gonna smokes some more here in a bit.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Remember to hydrate

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Sunk Dunk posted:

IME they're a different kind of high

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
How do I get my preroll cones to not look like a canoe when I'm done smoking them? My herb is fresh and evenly ground, I've tried just barely packing it in I've tried packing it real dense. I try to evenly light the end and I also rotate it as I smoke.

It will always burn unevenly. I've tried raw, blazy susans, and pop cones. What the weed!

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

LifeSunDeath posted:

drat I had a weed hangover this morning after smoking all those new weeds I got yesterday. Like sometimes I think weed just isn't working that great for me and I get new stronger weeds and I'm like oh poo poo this poo poo hosed me up seriously. Anyway, probably gonna smokes some more here in a bit.

Get Well Soon and best wishes

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

ReelBigLizard posted:

Get Well Soon and best wishes

Oh i'm doing good thanks. I hit that king kong strain, it's quite strong. I also smelled the Wham strain and like it smells foul in a way that I've never quite had with weed, like it smells like gassy foul, not hay/moldy foul. Anyway, I'm sure it's fire but the nose is closer to blue cheese.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

i bought an oz from the dispensary and goddamn it was so dry that it practically crumbled in the grinder. vaped really harsh and did not hit well

2 days of sitting in there with a boveda pack and its finally smokeable, just glad i was able to salvage this batch but drat do some dispensaries just not care about proper storage? this poo poo was dated harvested dec 2022 so it wasn't old or nothin

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
i wiah i just posted this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6LtyBDQWbk

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

hope and vaseline posted:

i bought an oz from the dispensary and goddamn it was so dry that it practically crumbled in the grinder. vaped really harsh and did not hit well

2 days of sitting in there with a boveda pack and its finally smokeable, just glad i was able to salvage this batch but drat do some dispensaries just not care about proper storage? this poo poo was dated harvested dec 2022 so it wasn't old or nothin

the impression I've gotten is that it's a very "thats the consumer's problem not mine" world with dispensaries. some places care, some don't. some deli-style weed had humidity packs, some doesn't. The biggest concern w/ places that use lovely bags is that it'll oxidize your weed quicker which means you get less effects. how much? idk i'm not a weed scientist but its worth considering

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
also like mid-upper tier ounces are running $100-150 in MI right now and it owns but I also don't smoke that much so I can't really take advantage of it

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
weed

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

bagmonkey posted:

also like mid-upper tier ounces are running $100-150 in MI right now and it owns but I also don't smoke that much so I can't really take advantage of it

getting a desktop vape has ruined my tolerance lately haha

and yes, thank god it's just a short trip to the border to michigan or i'd be dying in indiana

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Wendigee posted:

the truth isn't that far off, the Tavern League is super powerful here, if they wanna keep weed illegal then they can

in April 2020 every restaurant and retail store was closed, but if you drove past a bar it would be packed as though nothing was happening. seriously they're the most powerful entity in the state right now

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!
I just smoked a preroll THCA blunt and welp, it’s weed

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Sunk Dunk posted:

I am 100% addicted to flower in ways that oil cannot scratch the itch. Before I travel I always detox flower and stick to pen-vapes for the few days before leaving.

I recently discovered gummies are great at scratching that itch in the absence of flower even though they don't traditionally get me very high.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Cage posted:

How do I get my preroll cones to not look like a canoe when I'm done smoking them? My herb is fresh and evenly ground, I've tried just barely packing it in I've tried packing it real dense. I try to evenly light the end and I also rotate it as I smoke.

It will always burn unevenly. I've tried raw, blazy susans, and pop cones. What the weed!

Constantly happens to me when I buy joints. The problem, I believe, is the side of the joint where the two sides of the paper are glued together taking longer to burn. I roll the joint in my fingers a bit to loosen it up, then I run my lighter under that glue strip for a few seconds. It doesn't work every every time, but consistently enough that it's the first step for me when I go to smoke a joint. Someone suggested to me snipping off the end like a cigar before you light it, it may be worth a shot if you don't mind losing a couple precious weed crumbs (I mind. OHHHHOHO I MIND)

The closest option beside that is probably a vape pen/cartridge, kind of similarly convenient. I recommend one of these for carts, very small and light, but there are fancier options.

Inspector Hound fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Mar 4, 2023

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Inspector Hound posted:

The closest option beside that is probably a vape pen/cartridge, kind of similarly convenient. I recommend one of these for carts, very small and light, but there are fancier options.

dude I'm sorry but this is the best headshop on the internet

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Surprisingly wide selection of "fetish urine"

e ok even if you're joking you're right, bookmarked

You can find that little pipe vape on a billion sites, I'm sure in most physical headshops as well

Inspector Hound fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Mar 4, 2023

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Inspector Hound posted:

Surprisingly wide selection of "fetish urine"

e ok even if you're joking you're right, bookmarked

You can find that little pipe vape on a billion sites, I'm sure in most physical headshops as well

it's a haha thats funny oh wait I actually need that huh this site really isnt that bad kinda thing

good morning friends, happy weekend, may weed be with you

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hm, waterbeds are more affordable than i had thought

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Mozi posted:

hm, waterbeds are more affordable than i had thought

In the 90s you could get one for almost nothing because of how overstocked they were from the 80s

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

precision posted:

In the 90s you could get one for almost nothing because of how overstocked they were from the 80s

and in the 2000s they realized you could just put air in them and they got really cheap as air mattresses

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
are you telling me I can put water in an air mattress and it'll probably work?? :thunk:

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I'm fully bushweed-pilled. The rasta weed in Grenada was super mellow and smelled so little.

Real nice change of pace for my holiday away from my medical stuff.

I goon-met the resident SA computer toucher too. I won't embarrass him if he doesn't want to be identified but we had some very pleasant beers at an incredible spot.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I've been obsessed with waterbeds since I was like 5, and it looks like I can slap one together for like $120 for a liner and mattress, not counting the frame. If I learn how to trade stocks or something there's a nice one for $15k

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
at that price you'd be dumb to not pee on it!

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Macichne Leainig posted:

are you telling me I can put water in an air mattress and it'll probably work?? :thunk:
Absolutely. You really should try it. Nothing can go wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Inspector Hound posted:

I've been obsessed with waterbeds since I was like 5, and it looks like I can slap one together for like $120 for a liner and mattress, not counting the frame. If I learn how to trade stocks or something there's a nice one for $15k

Sup, fellow autistic!

A water bed for an autistic kid is a playground and refuge from the world, wish my parents bought me one.