Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

hmmm yes i received hurtful messages of classism, i will respond with animal gore, i am a sane and rational individual

get the gently caress out of here, grandpa palpatine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

redneck nazgul posted:

you continually post gross gore and hosed up poo poo and you PM people in an attempt to gently caress with them via their pets

get out

I literally could not care less about what you believe or think about me. You've got your facts wrong but don't let that keep you from making GBS threads up this thread with your misery

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

post the hurtful PMs of classism

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Al! posted:

this is where i learned how to ice skate

this is where I went through the trash for discarded scratch off tickets because people throw away winning ones due to them being too complicated

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

redneck nazgul posted:

get the gently caress out of here, grandpa palpatine

Nah I'm good.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

get him out of here

take his coat

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

MLK Ultra posted:

wait, have my posts not been scratch'n'sniff until now?
this is very important because i have to talk to Support if that's the case.

someone gave me their hat in exchange for a 30mg IR adderall.
it's a giant red squid.

I'd jam and then talk to support. Vids still own.

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

You're terrible.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

just chiming in for a good TRUMP

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i would like to know how classism can be so hurtful that your only recourse is posting animal gore videos at someone

not racism, not sexism, not transphobia, not homophobia, not religious intolerance, not even having the wrong opinion of the best linkin park album

classism

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

and a piss and a pee and a poo

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

No. 6

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

ram dass in hell posted:

i mean he just posted some in line body horror nasty poo poo itt KB how about you moderate up in this b and submit the perma

bebop already edited it out and 6ered but i mean .. no thx

You people are loving weak as hell. I got that off of motherfucking FACEBOOK and it wasn't censored or anything. Jesus h Christ so many of you weirdos love loving drama

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

good go back to facebook you loving freak

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

super excited for the future article about Grandpa Palpatine eating some guy's head

You're literally going to kill a family drunk driving and still not learn a goddamn thing

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

You people are loving weak as hell. I got that off of motherfucking FACEBOOK and it wasn't censored or anything. Jesus h Christ so many of you weirdos love loving drama

oval office

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Asproigerosis posted:

RIP in peace Ben Carson, died at the trump rally from covid. His wisdom will be missed on the scotus court.

Ben Carson's wife's name is Candy. She's Candy Carson. She is an author who has written four books about him from 2013-2016. She hasn't written since.

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
PFC loves to dish it out, but he can't take it. Notice how I said nothing about him since I returned because he'll just run to mods and make poo poo up and try and get myself or whoever else banned.

Despite this, he couldn't resist stirring poo poo up with me, completely unprovoked. He's dependent on drama and maintains a persecution complex because other posters' affirmations serve as justification for him to continue to be a miserable alcoholic shithead, and for that reason, this thread will always have to put up with his dumb bullshit.

So I'll say it one more time: grow a loving conscience and go to loving rehab so you can quit spreading your misery on the internet.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

Many mixed memories about those chairs.

Closest ponderossa is closed.

AzzaccaRye has issued a correction as of 09:26 on Mar 4, 2023

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

PFC loves to dish it out, but he can't take it. Notice how I said nothing about him since I returned because he'll just run to mods and make poo poo up and try and get myself or whoever else banned.

Despite this, he couldn't resist stirring poo poo up with me, completely unprovoked. He's dependent on drama and maintains a persecution complex because other posters' affirmations serve as justification for him to continue to be a miserable alcoholic shithead, and for that reason, this thread will always have to put up with his dumb bullshit.

So I'll say it one more time: grow a loving conscience and go to loving rehab so you can quit spreading your misery on the internet.

what are you trying to do here

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

got my vote!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

do you think Timothée Chalamet wears his hair like that to look more like Columbo

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Plinkey :)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

what about Finn Wolfhard, is he also aiming to be Columbesque

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

tacodaemon posted:

do you think Timothée Chalamet wears his hair like that to look more like Columbo

:kstare:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Rainmaker1973/status/1631933045069471745

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Pennsylvania Fart Clown.... the gauntlet has been laid before you by known goon and pervert, Grampa Pussylips. What say you!?

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

tacodaemon posted:

what about Finn Wolfhard, is he also aiming to be Columbesque

I don't know but I love his name

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

CODChimera posted:

what are you trying to do here

Myself and others in the thread have had enough of his bullshit drama. He was obviously drunk posting tonight and still stirred up a shitstorm for no goddamn reason at all, and a few rageposters ate it up for some reason.

I haven't said poo poo to PFC since I returned from my 30 day probation. I haven't sent him a PM or anything provocative since before then.

I don't like engaging with the creep. But I'm not going to sit back and let him drum up bullshit to get me banned again. I haven't done a goddamn thing.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

restoring a cool looking r/c boat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9-PL6zTL1I

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

you just quoted him as soon as you got off your sixer

post the classism PMs you coward

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

is "ONLY SHEEP WEAR MASK" some kind of Incredible Hulk speak

AzzaccaRye
Dec 9, 2020

Myself and others in the thread have had enough of his bullshit drama. He was obviously drunk posting tonight and still stirred up a shitstorm for no goddamn reason at all, and a few rageposters ate it up for some reason.

I haven't said poo poo to PFC since I returned from my 30 day probation. I haven't sent him a PM or anything provocative since before then.

I don't like engaging with the creep. But I'm not going to sit back and let him drum up bullshit to get me banned again. I haven't done a goddamn thing.

Drunk post almost every night. Real hosed up.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

FO D

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

posting about other posters drinking habits makes you look very sane and not like an obsessive weirdo

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
wow trrrrut

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

sup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

tarpo