Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
how to watch a TV series (according to my wife)

1. Start a series
2. Make sure episodes will keep playing forever
3. Fall asleep

You can get through a lot of shows this way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Buddykins posted:

if you dont sound like a big dog lapping at a water bowl you aint doing it right apparently

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

hell yeah

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Buddykins posted:

if you dont sound like a big dog lapping at a water bowl you aint doing it right apparently

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Vim Fuego posted:

CPAC Shakur

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol if you've never drank from the hose that was in the middle of the football practice field in the middle of august

that's what gets you ready, you get sprayed in the face, and you love it

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

how it started:

how it's going:

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

erosion posted:

how to watch a TV series (according to my wife)

1. Start a series
2. Make sure episodes will keep playing forever
3. Fall asleep

You can get through a lot of shows this way

i am also your wife

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

ram dass in hell posted:

mtg recently re read lion witch and the wardrobe after a crossfit sesh and thinks she's aslan.... nornal...

She's like the hair band contingent in congress

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

UFOTacoMan posted:

how it started:

how it's going:

day crew

nite crew

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Plinkey posted:

lol if you've never drank from the hose that was in the middle of the football practice field in the middle of august

bonk

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Low energy failing CPAC :sad:

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

:trumppop:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Korean Boomhauer posted:

quote:

TheMightyBoops posted:
When I was playing Skies of Arcadia in college the attack animation in the ship battles was just long enough for me to put 2 hotdogs on the George Foreman grill and they were ready by the next time the animation played so I could retrieve them.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Plinkey posted:

is that what you call it?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Buddykins posted:

breakfast food is terrible

breakfast is the best food
though I rarely eat breakfast, but I love that breakfast food

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Plinkey posted:

Ok so "drink from the hose at football practice " must be the blowjob equivalent of the dog eating oatmeal, got it

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Salt Fish posted:

I bought a 36" sony trinitron for melee and I got it for 30 bucks. It weighs 238 lbs and I abandoned it in my old office building when the pandemic hit rather than try to move it again. No photo will explain how massive a 36" CRT is so I'm not going to bother, but its the largest piece of electronics I've ever owned by like a factor of 10.

those TVs taught me that I'm mortal and that I can destroy my body with relatively simple tasks like moving a TV

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Can't stump the trump tiny d

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

titty_baby_ posted:

Ok so "drink from the hose at football practice " must be the blowjob equivalent of the dog eating oatmeal, got it

pisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssss s ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss ssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssss

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Adios to like one of the images several of our big scifi writers of the 80s-90s, the second life universe. I think we've probably come to the realization that is totally doable but just not worth the trouble.

but I probably speak too soon. I guess Alex should be coming out, and that should be a big thing.

gregday
May 23, 2003

seems threatening

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

this president is just the stuff that dreams are made of. That is a song in the making right there buddy.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
But... Why

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

19 o'clock posted:

day crew

nite crew

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

titty_baby_ posted:

if you were on the football team, you had practice getting your face wet

was it that complicated?

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Timely as hell

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Imagine the hooting and hollering if trump hit desantis with the tiny d name at a rally

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

he plans to ride her bareback

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Big Donald or “Big D”

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

#BigT

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Imagine the hooting and hollering if trump hit desantis with the tiny d name at a rally

haha tiny d cause he short and tiny and have small penis! call him meatball sir! he italian!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
fresno nazi bombers gently caress off

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Ron "tiny d and meatballs" DeSantis

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

bebop esq posted:

I was in a waiting room recently that had the local adult (not the good kind of adult) top 40 horrible poo poo radio station on and they played a song that was so atrocious I had to google some of the lyrics to find out what it was.

It was this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0oBfbIpRtk

Wow, I might could learn this one on acoustic? Would this be a decent bonfire song?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ron desantamaria

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

thread title plz

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

ron v don……………………………………………..who wins?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004