Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
get the hiidden egg in the words at top "in the st re"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Donate the helium to science

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

goodnight eggs!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

RepeatingMeme posted:

What's the little Gameboy looking thing? Does it have games about hatching eggs?

Also buy the balloon and suck down that helium so our voice gets all goofy

I bet it's a pedometer that makes eggs hatch quicker

sig by owlhawk911

Ass-Haggis

asproigerosis confirmed
for the love of god we need to protect that egg. we need to keep it from becoming the very thing it swore to destroy

Ass-penny

rear end-Haggis posted:

for the love of god we need to protect that egg. we need to keep it from becoming the very thing it swore to destroy

another god? how many damb gods I need to deal with in this narrative??

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
every schism has its own god, sadly. It's very messy.

oatmealraisin
> inspect sparkle rock

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Put the Virgo moon in the incubator

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

oh poo poo decisions what do we do

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Stoner Sloth

i reckon we should maybe get the pager thing for 20 - we wouldn't want to miss opportunities by missing a call when we're not home

Ass-penny

all those kiddos and we can't get them to take a message for us :doh:

oatmealraisin
We should probably check in on chicken grandma, i hope her grandkids visit but sometimes they don't y'know? :ohdear:

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
I say we get the pager and then go buy some food

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Pager + food sounds good imo

Ass-penny

Snuff Melange posted:

Pager + food sounds good imo

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Plant MONSTER.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
sounds like trouble :ohdear:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Plant MONSTER.

Luckily it's nothing major! (glad to see you around, DSP)

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

:O

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Shifty Nipples

:suspense:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.
:f5::f5::f5::f5::f5:

Plant MONSTER.

so my laptop decided to stop crashing just like it did before. It'll crash super often, like once every 10 minutes for a few days and then just poof, never crash for months.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
aw look at that little fuzzball :3:

Plant MONSTER. posted:

(glad to see you around, DSP)
thanks dude :toot:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Ass-Haggis

asproigerosis confirmed
this is the best thread and it has the best kiwis

Kyro

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

quote:

so my laptop decided to stop crashing just like it did before. It'll crash super often, like once every 10 minutes for a few days and then just poof, never crash for months.

It sounds like you're dealing with power drain issues OP. I had a very similar issue months ago then replaced the battery and also found a loose connection to the display. Afterward, it's worked fine since

Also i love this thread :lovebird:

:honk:

Ass-penny

rear end-Haggis posted:

this is the best thread and it has the best kiwis

Plant MONSTER.

I'm glad y'all are enjoying this nonsense!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
We have eggs at home

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

biosterous

almost every time i see this thread my brain then says "the little ink eggbatorium" and i don't know what to do with that, brain

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Ass-penny

deviled eggs you say :devil: :getin:

Manifisto

omurice is a very spectacular presentation, but I don't know that it's likely to hatch into anything, and may therefore be a waste of egg bucks?

ty nesamdoom!

Plant MONSTER.

lets be real if its shaped like an egg, has egg in the name or is made from an egg, it will probably hatch

Shifty Nipples

deviled eggs and whatever a Chegg is sound interesting to me. what could go wrong with having deviled eggs and egg shaped balloon god in the same treehouse at the same time.

Kyro

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

>steal deviled eggs
>steal chegg

Plant MONSTER.

Kyro

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

gently caress i didn't see this coming :stonk:

ducks are cool waterfowl, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

oh yeah last time we tried to steal PM just detoured us and denied the vote. I guess they wanted some random potential outcomes to this action. lol, let's see how this plays out