Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
It is a good movie, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

I hope she does a thread on the Omega Man, another great movie.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

indigi posted:

they provide reference and source links as well as helpful images

lol

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/colbertlateshow/status/1631522287504457728

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

indigi posted:

lol goddamn

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1631723463667851283

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

can you stop posting every gay tweet you see :thanks:

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Eric Cantonese posted:

but also lol at her breathless braindead posting

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
*gal who just watched soylent green* hmmm i'm getting a lot of soylent green vibes here irl ...

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

indigi posted:

lol

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

loquacius posted:

Midnight Gospel so far is basically a podcast. I enjoyed it though, a podcast with cool stuff to look at during the interview is about the speed I was going for

It essentially is just an edited down Duncan Trussell Family Hour with some cool visuals. I loved it. Especially the final episode with his mother for reasons which will become obvious.

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Eric Cantonese posted:

As far as I remember it, sure, but the Rhodesian girl going 'gee so prophetic much prescient' about the overpopulation movie when everyone on the left knows that resource scarcity is the result of resource hoarding and not people breeding too much is giving fash vibes.

And hey:

https://twitter.com/FromKulak/status/1631373791002603521?s=20

Also has 14.1k followers despite only having joined twitter last month, so yeah, gonna say this is some weird astroturfy fash poo poo

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i mean sure but shes discussing soylent green and id rather read posts about soylent green than star wars

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

Some Guy TT posted:

i mean sure but shes discussing soylent green and id rather read posts about soylent green than star wars

We get it. You love her and Rhodesia.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Some Guy TT posted:

hou asseblief aan plaas

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

some guy tt my brother you need to adopt mugabe thought

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

can you stop posting every gay tweet you see :thanks:

all right all right ive hit the limit for gay tweets and comedy tweets but I havent done any dead tweets yet

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1631863010305384449

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

some guy tt my brother you need to adopt mugabe thought

or lack thereof

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

what is he talking about like those synagogue shootings or something? shootings are a part of this american life by ira glass.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

no hes talking about how fablemans is actually a good movie because its about antisemitism not about how movies are great

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

i thought the fabelmans was about how women are awful and will break up their family, just like every spielberg mom

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

It's about how young Spielberg had a gf (not a lie)

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Redezga posted:

It essentially is just an edited down Duncan Trussell Family Hour with some cool visuals. I loved it. Especially the final episode with his mother for reasons which will become obvious.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
I don't think directing a movie counts as witnessing.

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

this tacky old motherfucker

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

A Buttery Pastry posted:

I don't think directing a movie counts as witnessing.

id say we need a crying reagan emoji but when else would we use it

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Eason the Fifth posted:

surely a person with good opinions

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
finally watched Michael Clayton and was pretty impressed. was kinda expecting a eyes wide shut ending where Mikey is told justice is powerless in the face of Mammon and Swinton gets off scott free, instead of the wishy-washy NYPD solves everything we got, but still a great flick. always love these paranoid political thrillers

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Every once in a while I turn on the radio in my car and I just hear an ad spot on the local hip hop station that had various artists quoted in that way radio stations do where some words just get repeated a bunch so they can have all their artists say stuff.

The spot was basically: "When you hear me on those other stations, that's just business. But when you hear me on KUBE, it's family."

And I just started imagining the absolute Dominic Torreto-brained moron who would listen to that and nod their head.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
wrong thread

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

the poisonous legacy of jeremy corbyn

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

I don't think he witnessed anything in Germany 90 years ago tbh.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

porfiria posted:

I don't think he witnessed anything in Germany 90 years ago tbh.

"you ain't seen nothin' yet" - forums poster porfiria

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

https://twitter.com/TerceraVenida/status/1632117191288954882?s=20

it's not communism its a cooperative society.

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

This new Chris Rock special has some decent lines, but I was expecting a some more impact from the Will Smith segment finale. I don't know. Maybe it's just been too long since the slap happened now.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

the funniest thing he could have done is have smith come out and slap him again

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

joseph marcell woulda done it

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
new Chris Rock special is CSPAM as hell

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

new Chris Rock special is CSPAM as hell

"oj simpson killed two white people. that's another kind of black excellence. that's way before wakanda"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
chris rock doing the cspam bit where he's looking at will smith and calling him oj i guess because we all know that oj simpson is Not Guilty