Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
£1.69 is pretty cheap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
apparently macdonalds prices can vary by franchisee and seeing as if I've had one it would have been on a motorway maybe that is colouring my idea of them being much more expensive

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

A bihomogeneous polynomial in x, y is my favourite covariant

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

keep punching joe posted:

Fan of a Fritz Cola myself.

There are dozens of us! Dozens!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

TACD posted:

A bihomogeneous polynomial
The LGB Alliance doesn't know what one of those is but have decided to write a substack condemning it.

Real Cool Catfish
Jun 6, 2011
Anyone else seen Standing at the Sky’s Edge?

It’s one of the most extensive ad campaigns for Henderson’s Relish I’ve ever experienced. 10/10 would recommend.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
https://twitter.com/AaronBastani/status/1631733960588816387?s=20

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Interesting that when I plug just "fasgydd" into Google translate I get "masker" but "Gwrth-fasgydd" gives "anti-fascist". Makes me wonder how you say "anti-masker" in Star Wars language

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

forkboy84 posted:

Sometimes the right thing is unpopular because people are kept ignorant by corporate owned media. :shrug: What's the loving point of having power if you're too feart to do anything meaningful with it? And yes, stopping large swathes of the country being submerged by rising sealevels & more & more extreme weather seems important to me.

love to stop getting submerged by rising sea levels by building multimillion pound cycling paths along the seaside

also love to keep paying higher energy bills despite our country having energy surplus from renewables because westminister decides how everyone should pay for the leccy

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Julio Cruz posted:

I've recently given it up because I'm trying to cut out caffeine, and let me tell you, 7Up Zero does not compare

We've switched to caffeine free Pepsi Max and it's just as good.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

What actually was this post btw

The good news is, he's dead, The bad news is, he bred.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

stev posted:

We've switched to caffeine free Pepsi Max and it's just as good.

This is a slippery slope

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
I just had a bout of short but nasty virus-something (30 hours of ~39° fever, then mostly cold symptoms) and afterwards I've completely lost my sense of smell. Google tells me it might last for weeks, months or possibly forever

Like I tried dipping my nose in a bottle of whiskey and it smelt nothing. I don't like it

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

I just had a bout of short but nasty virus-something (30 hours of ~39° fever, then mostly cold symptoms) and afterwards I've completely lost my sense of smell. Google tells me it might last for weeks, months or possibly forever

Like I tried dipping my nose in a bottle of whiskey and it smelt nothing. I don't like it

Have you heard of this thing called covid

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
covid doesnt exist anymore

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

:nurgle: corona... virus???

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/implausibleblog/status/1632308847103692801

:allears:

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
Sir Boris Johnson OBE, of the House of Lords when?

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008

It's remarkable how little self-respect these cunts have, considering most of them are sociopaths.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
He sounds like Boris has some good blackmail poo poo on him.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Lady Gaza posted:

Have you heard of this thing called covid

With covid, anosmia is usually among the first symptoms, while mine only appeared a day after the fever went away. Whichever tiny DNA pouch is to blame, I'm not a fan of it, I used my sense of smell all the time :smith:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

That entire interview is pure Thick Of It

https://twitter.com/implausibleblog/status/1632301691411243009

https://twitter.com/SophyRidgeSky/status/1632352561612111872

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

:nms: :nms:

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

God this is accurate

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

:allears:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

cynthia apparently incapable of imagining that people have different amounts of money.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Everybody should tighten their belts and spend less money until the economy starts growing. :pseudo:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Funny that people are said to be using food banks, YET they are also queing at airports! :thunk:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

There are only about fifty people in the world you see so everyone I see doing everything are all the same people.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/jeevanrai/status/1632293166941347840

e: StarryAI has improved with the latest model

https://twitter.com/stuwyatt/status/1631578986835849216

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Mar 5, 2023

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Clearly the solution here is to put food banks in airports

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Just Another Lurker posted:

Never had McDonalds, KFC, Burger King or any other big brand that i can't remember in my life, got obese as f*&k all on my own. :colbert:

Ate at some Swedish place called Max last night it was worse than the McDonald's in Vaasa, which I quite like.

Wanted to find this place called Frasses that I remember going to as a kid when my parents drove along the Swedish coast and then back down on the Finnish side. But got down voted by the family.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

I was waiting for a mention of flat screen TVs there that never came :(

Meanwhile on Normal Island…

https://twitter.com/iwriteok/status/1632365822076174336?s=46&t=m_nNbkNoHG4lLitcpyHReg

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Rarity posted:

Or cull the people in the queue and use the meat to feed the people at the foodbanks?

It's insane that people take any of this seriously

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Rarity posted:

Distribute food aid on flights?

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

fuctifino posted:

Or cull the people in the queue and use the meat to feed the people at the foodbanks?

I think the Tories would rather do it the other way, even if the people in queue at the airport aren't even peckish.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

fuctifino posted:

Let’s not talk about who the kings brother has “anointed with chrism”

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
chrism is stored in the christingles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016