Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

It was a pitch-perfect reboot. That is to say, it did everything that needed to be done in rebooting Beavis and Butthead for 202X.

if you haven't yet you should watch the revival seasons, they're even better than the movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

TIP posted:

if you haven't yet you should watch the revival seasons, they're even better than the movie

:prepop:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I had no idea that there WERE revival seasons. Off to the dark web!

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I had no idea that there WERE revival seasons. Off to the dark web!

season 8 came out in 2011 and it's great, and season 9 came out last year and is also great

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

TIP posted:

he's not lying

although one episode made me actually barf :barf:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

also boo is just like "the AUDACITY"

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ruby Gloom posted:

he's not lying

although plus one episode made me actually barf :barf:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

ash had a very exciting morning

he was getting so excited about my neighbor's cat in the window that I could hear them laughing about it inside

then they came out to say hi and ash was so excited to meet them that I couldn't calm him down enough to meet them

eventually I just picked him up and held him in my arms so that he could say hi without jumping

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

TIP posted:

he was getting so excited about my neighbor's cat in the window that I could hear them laughing about it inside

then they came out to say hi and ash was so excited to meet them that I couldn't calm him down enough to meet them

eventually I just picked him up and held him in my arms so that he could say hi without jumping

this picture perfectly sums up cats and dogs

ash is like "HEY.. WHAT'S THAT THING IN THE WINDOW? SMALL BUT TAIL? FRIEND? HI FRIEND?"

the cat is just like "..........i'ma gently caress that guy up"

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Had the munchies so bad last night that I was shoving fistfulls of cake decorations in my face. Sprinkles, jimmies, candy pearls, etc. Admitting that I have a problem is the first step to recovery, so here I am.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I just saw a news story about a local artist who has been sculpting people's faces into gnomes at the local markets for 30 years

his prices are very reasonable, starting at $12, but the story didn't actually show them so I had to go find pictures myself

they are... uhh... not exactly what I was expecting

last guy already looked like a garden gnome that was brought to life :lmao:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I just noticed that two of those people "holding" their pieces are actually just incredibly poorly photoshopped together images

amazing

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I thought they were sculpted out of butter at first and I got hungry.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

TIP posted:

He's a sweet boi :3:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
to revive pickletalk in south korea at most sit down restaurants they serve a little array of appetizers to every table, like a little plate of kim-chi and a dish of radish pickled in a kind of red wine vinegar. I typically the only one who wanted either so I wound up eating a lot of kim chi and pickled radish, it was dope

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i would make pickled radish a staple of my diet if there were enough radishes

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

TIP posted:

I just saw a news story about a local artist who has been sculpting people's faces into gnomes at the local markets for 30 years

This is like 90% of the way to a low-budget horror movie. All you need is some public domain credit music, some brief toplessness, and a cameo from Tony Todd.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I just discovered there's a statue in a park here titled "the coming of the white man"

really makes you think

about jerking off

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
RIP TIP* Derpies

*Tug in peace

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
boobs

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Boobs, indeed.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

*nods sagely*

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

TIP posted:

his prices are very reasonable, starting at $12, but the story didn't actually show them so I had to go find pictures myself

they are... uhh... not exactly what I was expecting

last guy already looked like a garden gnome that was brought to life :lmao:

If we want the rewards of being loved we have to submit to the mortifying ordeal of being gnome

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Brutal Garcon posted:

If we want the rewards of being loved we have to submit to the mortifying ordeal of being gnome

:vince:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

DONKEY SALAMI posted:

I thought they were sculpted out of butter at first and I got hungry.

they also made me think of butter sculptures:hmmyes:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

at some point during the excitement this morning ash nearly broke my finger, I didn't notice until it swelled up and turned purple

fuuuuuuuck

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
uh oh could you imagine what ash would do with a chainsaw???

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I don't think it would end well for him

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I always thought the five guys fries model was pretty smart. Take your highest margin side and give people so much that they'll drop 15 bucks on an extra patty and thickshake because it's "such good value". They also raised the burger game in the UK and Europe by a whole magnitude and I appreciate that as a fat sandwich fiend Gourmand. My favourite is still any one of the Meat Liquor restaurants in London though. It's almost worth being in London for.

I need some goon help/advice.

I made a holiday friend (with my wife's blessing). It rained this morning and he came over to my balcony to hang out and I gave him a drink and some breakfast. Turns out he had been in a fight last night and had a couple of fresh scratches on his face so I gave his cuts a little gentle clean and treatment.

We're currently at a stage where I am allowed to touch his butt. I've tentatively put my hands under him and I think mutual cuddles might be on the cards.

Here's the problem though, he won't tell me his name.

Best I can figure is maybe Sprocket (because he squeaks like a rusty bike chain). Or Loaf, because he makes a perfect Loaf at our door an politely squeaks when he wants something).

ReelBigLizard fucked around with this message at 12:43 on Mar 6, 2023

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

ReelBigLizard posted:

I always thought the five guys fries model was pretty smart. Take your highest margin side and give people so much that they'll drop 15 bucks on an extra patty and thickshake because it's "such good value". They also raised the burger game in the UK and Europe by a whole magnitude and I appreciate that as a fat sandwich fiend Gourmand. My favourite is still any one of the Meat Liquor restaurants in London though. It's almost worth being in London for.

I made a holiday friend (with my wife's blessing). It rained this morning and he came over to my balcony to hang out and I gave him a drink and some breakfast. Turns out he had been in a fight last night and had a couple of fresh scratches on his face so I gave his cuts a little gentle clean and treatment.

We're currently at a stage where I am allowed to touch his butt. I've tentatively put my hands under him and I think mutual cuddles might be on the cards.

Best I can figure is maybe Sprocket (because he squeaks like a rusty bike chain). Or Loaf, because he makes a perfect Loaf at our door an politely squeaks when he wants something).

goon project to bring him home with you :3:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

ReelBigLizard posted:

Nice balls

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

ReelBigLizard posted:

I started having a panic attack on the way to work for reasons I can’t loving explain (Triggers be crazy, y’all) and the first hour of bullshit once I got to my desk hasn’t helped…

…but that story and picture of catte did :3:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

:dafuq:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

An excellent friend :3:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Loaf would be a great name for a cat

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
His name is Balls McGillicuddy.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

fartknocker posted:

His name is Balls McGillicuddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
5kpt: look at these cat balls! the cat balls thread