Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
How many Pokémons are there!?

Jack... the plural of Pokémon is Pokémon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

I love how many references to Pizzarina Sbarro there are throughout the show until she finally gets to be a character in the last season.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
Te odio

NVTrainee
Jan 3, 2020
Lemon, isn't there a slanket somewhere that you should be filling with your farts?

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Davros1 posted:

"You take a hot dog
Stuff it with some jack cheese
Fold it in a pizza
You got Cheesy Blasters.

And then all the kids say 'Thanks Meat Cat!', and then Meat Cat flies away on his, um, skateboard."
Rent. Free.

NVTrainee posted:

Lemon, isn't there a slanket somewhere that you should be filling with your farts?
IT'SNOTPRODUCTPLACEMENTIJUSTLIKEIT!

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Lemon, what happened in your childhood to make you believe that people are good?

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
I knew that girl was eighteen. She told me that her last boyfriend was Asian, and that crap doesn't start until college.

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

Dear Liz Lemon,

While other women have bigger boobs than you, no other woman has as big a heart. When I saw you getting ready to go out and get nailed by a bunch of guys last night, I knew for sure it was over between us, and for the first time since the ‘86 World Series, I cried… I cried like a big, dumb homo. And if it was up to me, we’d be together forever. But there’s a new thing called "women’s liberation," which gives you women the right to choose and you have chosen to abort me, and that I must live with. So tonight, when you arrive home, I’ll be gone. I officially renounce my squatter’s rights. Goodbye and good luck. I'll never forget you.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

She needs to lose 30 pounds or gain 60. Anything in between has no place in television.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

“And now we end tonight’s news with pictures of beautiful Latin babies set to the music of Tito Puente. Wait, what-?”

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

El Generalissimo does not have to die to clear the way to the abuela.

Not if the abuela comes to love him.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

After you scratch off these lottery tickets, can we go to McDonald's and order only coffee?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Sash! posted:

El Generalissimo does not have to die to clear the way to the abuela.

Not if the abuela comes to love him.

It will be the performance of a lifetime, like Julie Harris in the The Belle of Amherst.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
I'S DONE STOLE THIS CATFISH

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Would you put this in the oven at about 200 degrees? My snake should be very comfortable while she gives birth.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Gatto Grigio posted:

“And now we end tonight’s news with pictures of beautiful Latin babies set to the music of Tito Puente. Wait, what-?”

And in food news…you’ve had enough to eat today.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

potee posted:

I'S DONE STOLE THIS CATFISH

Oh hell no, I am not doing this.

BANJO!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I'll buy NBC and turn it into the biggest Lane Bryant in midtown!
Come on Jerry, not like you have 4 million dollars laying around.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Hey, stop laughing. LA rules. Michael Bay, freeways, Legoland-

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

When I sign somebody up I get a free hat. Soooo... think about it.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It's pronounced ‘Hond-made in Oosa.’ The Hand people are a Vietnamese slave tribe and Usa is their island prison.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
 I want two good sketches a week, a promise to hate the new cast member and no more making fun of me when I misuse dated cultural references, OK? Are we cowabunga on this?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Che Guevara's grandfather was Domingo Halliburton.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
The new movie's called “Tracy Jordan's Aunt Phatso's Jack Donaghy's ‘We At It Again!’”

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

You see, GE owns KitchenAll of Colorado, which in turn owns JMI of Stamford, which is a majority shareholder of Pokerfastlane.com, which recently acquired the Sheinhardt Wig Company, which owns NBC outright. NBC owns Winnipeg Iron Works, which owns the AHP Chanagi Party Meats company of Pyongyang, North Korea, and they will make the Meat Machine.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

I wasn't sure how formal this occasion would be, so I brought a '74 Moet and a can of Pizza Blast Pringles.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
Did you know that Paparazzo is the singular of Paparazzi? Kumiko taught me that...

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I want to go to there.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Now this is surgery, so don’t eat anything before you come in, because i’ll have a big breakfast waiting for you.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
“I will spend half the day in twilight sleep and then I will go home to watch the Lifetime movie My Stepson Is My Cyber-Husband.

“That’s inspired. You truly are the Picasso of loneliness.”

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
“My card only has a 1 in 52 chance of getting picked anyway.”

“How did you know that? You're like Rain Man! Quick, how many toothpicks are on the ground?”

“Zero.”

“You need to go to Vegas!”

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

PizzaProwler posted:

Did you know that Paparazzo is the singular of Paparazzi? Kumiko taught me that...

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
I am invoking Sky Law. You are now silenced shrieking harpy.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

You got to talk to your landlord about that rat race.

That is my landlord.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

"All I said was that's it's time to end the char-add and adjust my shed-ule to buy a new vahze."

"You stay in that corner. You stay there until you die."

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
I cursed for three hours straight just to get it out of my system, you dumb bitch!

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

I don't vote Republican or Democrat. Choosing is a sin, so I just write in the Lord's name.

Those are Republican, we count those.

zephloyd
Aug 7, 2004

frizzle frazzle
Vaginal Mesh: Nice try, prolapse!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

"Wait, your name is Wesley Snipes? That's insane!"
"This is insane? You know what's insane? That the actor is named Wesley Snipes! If you were shown a picture of him and a picture of me, and were asked 'Who should be named Wesley Snipes', you'd pick the pale Englishman every time! Every time, Liz!"