Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

The phrase 'trampled to death' seems silly, because nobody dead gets trampled to life

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

DesertIslandHermit posted:

He's been like this for years and I think people are forgetting that. Some of his first term was being told 'No' repeatedly by handlers and the Pentagon when he wanted to do absolutely crazy poo poo. He's switching out the sycophants for the psychopaths next time. It's going to loving suck.

America's fever dream.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

If anyone in the thread has a PS4 the best video game SMT 3 is 15 bucks USD on Amazon. It’s kind of a bad port but the game is so good it doesn’t actually matter.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

SirPablo posted:

Shut the gently caress up about dunes

lol

e: it was supposed to freeze again last night but it didn't what's up with that weather man huh?

Shifty Nipples has issued a correction as of 17:43 on Mar 6, 2023

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

On top of the ET cartridge pile it goes. Th ready player 1 guy is gonna drive his DeLorean out to christen the pop landfill.

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Bethamphetamine posted:

The phrase 'trampled to death' seems silly, because nobody dead gets trampled to life

they do if you watch the stampede scene from the lion king in reverse

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

cool I hope they go bankrupt

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Romana Didulo, the conspiracy theorist leader known popularly as the "QAnon Queen," is now printing her own currency for followers to use -- after they sent her their actual money to make it happen.

Vice News reports that Didulo recently thanked her followers for donating their money to her so she could fund the creation of her own "loyalty money" currency.

Vice notes that the bills she has printed so far look rather cheap, but she has nonetheless promised followers that they contain "interdimensional security devices" to assure their authenticity.

A review of messages in QAnon chat groups shows that Didulo's followers are very excited about trying to use their newfound interdimensional riches to pay for things, including one woman who declared that “I am so hopeful that the loyalty money will allow me to purchase a prefab home or one of those tiny homes."

So far, however, it doesn't appear that there are any businesses that are accepting Didulo's money, although she says that she will "issue a royal decree, giving instructions to when and where, and whom [sic] can cash their loyalty money with the instructions to the Kingdom of Canada Treasury to cash the checks" at some point in the future.

The Queen of Canada (and the world) has used donations to make her own money for her followers to purchase from her.

I think Canada has let this go on for too long.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Good morning friends I hope we're well

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Sounds like they aren't worth jack poo poo

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

lol d'awww

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

melt them down into giant lego blocks to build homes out of

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

lol people say this like twice a year when she makes her followers do crazy poo poo and nothing ever happens.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

I'm assembling a specialized team to raid the laindfill in the cover of night, who's with me

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Bethamphetamine posted:

The Queen of Canada (and the world) has used donations to make her own money for her followers to purchase from her.

one of the best tips I got growing up is if someone promises a way to get free/ easy money, ask why I can’t pay them with the money I’m going to get

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

Lol that is insane.

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Louisgod posted:

found a new obsession, spent the weekend making this while my sick kids played games and watched movies, it was an absolute joy to make and I've ordered six more of them lol. they're only ~$45 a piece and the detail inside is spectacular, I had to individually wrap most of the books on the shelves.

This as awesome and I need to get some. Where are you getting them from?

*Edit* I saw the link a couple posts down. Thanks!

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Louisgod posted:

I'm assembling a specialized team to raid the laindfill in the cover of night, who's with me

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
can anyone recommend a good funko pop podcast?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1632769539212468225?cxt=HHwWgoCzjdjP4agtAAAA

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

you have angered elon

{"errors":[{"message":"Your current API plan does not include access to this endpoint, please see https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-api for more information","code":467}]}

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

UFOTacoMan posted:

can anyone recommend a good funko pop podcast?

literally all of them this is a FUD free zone and we support the entire Popmunnity.

Taps the sign:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Greg Legg posted:

I bought a bottle of carolina reaper sauce yesterday and it's almost uneatable. I am determined to finish it.

Try putting it on other food instead of eating it by itself

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

{"errors":[{"message":"Your current API plan does not include access to this endpoint, please see https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-api for more information","code":467}]}

TWITTER IS DEAD

TRUTH SOCIAL IS THE WAY

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Twitter is completely broken lol, can’t even access it now

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

MY EMBEDS

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Glumwheels posted:

:yeshaha:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

All my linked tweets gone

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

lol Elon's API fuckery broke Tweetdeck

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Test

https://twitter.com/Skyline_Chili/status/1632762990784139268

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Glumwheels posted:

The cynic in me says that breaking it was the entire reason Musk bought it

to get rid of public squares where the proles can get together and criticize people like him

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
they should do a Thermal DePolymerization on all the Funkos at the very least

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

the app (on iOS, anyways) still work and goes to the post but the website and i guess embeds are currently dead

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Move Fast, Break Things!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

lol test

https://twitter.com/dcherring/status/1566100549493092352

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

had to find out wtf a smuffin is

https://www.sharktanksuccess.com/smuffin-smores/

ohhhh my