Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

AxGrap posted:

gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Salt Fish posted:

Truth social is still up.

🐐

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trnupo

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Twitter insiders have told the BBC that the company is no longer able to protect users from trolling, state-co-ordinated disinformation and child sexual exploitation, following lay-offs and changes under owner Elon Musk.

Exclusive academic data plus testimony from Twitter users backs up their allegations, suggesting hate is thriving under Mr Musk's leadership, with trolls emboldened, harassment intensifying and a spike in accounts following misogynistic and abusive profiles.

Current and former employees of the company tell BBC Panorama that features intended to protect Twitter users from trolling and harassment are proving difficult to maintain, amid what they describe as a chaotic working environment in which Mr Musk is shadowed by bodyguards at all times. I've spoken to dozens, with several going on the record for the first time.

The former head of content design says everyone on her team - which created safety measures such as nudge buttons - has been sacked. She later resigned. Internal research by Twitter suggests those safety measures reduced trolling by 60%. An engineer working for Twitter told me "nobody's taking care" of this type of work now, likening the platform to a building that seems fine from the outside, but inside is "on fire".

Twitter has not replied to the BBC's request for comment.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I ate like 2-4 grams of straight abv weed yesterday to try to feel out a dose (scale sucks and couldn't register such a low weight accurately) and got way too loving high, like having a bad trip status, and it took 8 hours or so to feel alright and im still sorta feeling it at work today.

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

AxGrap posted:

gently caress you

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

titty_baby_ posted:

I ate like 2-4 grams of straight abv weed yesterday to try to feel out a dose (scale sucks and couldn't register such a low weight accurately) and got way too loving high, like having a bad trip status, and it took 8 hours or so to feel alright and im still sorta feeling it at work today.

Did you log in at any point to accuse all of your posting enemies of eating too much weed

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

petit choux posted:

Face it, Twitter is too big to fail because of inertia, anybody could throw together the next big social media website but it's just too much of a PITA.

The Pope is on Twitter. It's inerrant now.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Plinkey posted:

i was in line paying for my smuffin, so i wasn't going to give that spot up

I hope you buy a big cheezer and post the photo of it in RAW please.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Mastodon is down, too

quote:

Error 503 Backend is unhealthy
Backend is unhealthy

Error 54113
Details: cache-pdk1755-PDK 16722540 7056

Varnish cache server

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

i would simply not spend 44 billion dollars on a website that doesn’t make money

if he plans to continue being an idiot maybe he would have lost more than 44 billion dollars if he had allowed twitter to live under jack dorsal

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

Mastodon is down, too

The last social media site is in captivity. The galaxy is at peace. . .

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Insta is still working

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Bethamphetamine posted:

Mastodon is down, too

"Backend is unhealthy" is also what I said when I saw those pictures of Trump playing tennis and walking up to Marine One.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Bethamphetamine posted:

Twitter can now guarantee users protection from trolls and racists

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

my posting career

:negative:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

only truth remains

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

William Bear posted:

"Backend is unhealthy" is also what I said when I saw those pictures of Trump playing tennis and walking up to Marine One.

lmfao

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

only truth remains

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Goons gotta gimme that 'gram

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Bethamphetamine posted:

Mastodon is down, too

Lol wtf. Does mastodon somehow rely on Twitter or is this a bigger issue

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Bethamphetamine posted:

Mastodon is down, too

drat I gotta hear this from both my doc and mastodon?

I know already

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

William Bear posted:

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Your welcome for being too lazy to actually copy the links and just using my phone’s screenshot and crop to post Tweets. When Imgur dies we’re hosed though.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

William Bear posted:

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Bethamphetamine posted:

Mastodon is down, too

which server? mine's up

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

titty_baby_ posted:

Yeah, I probably do that near daily right now, you have to be careful with eating thc. My first experience of it I couldn't walk or speak for a few hours and had to listen to the same Psychedelic Furs album over and over because I couldn't handle changing the cassette. It was a traumatic experience.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
lol twitter images not showing up, some videos not playing

"evilbuddy:

Hockenheim
Oct 20, 2022

by VG

goddamn lmao

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Oglethorpe posted:

which server? mine's up

Ooooh, that's right. I forgot how Mastadon works.

The Elon Jet Tracker server

https://mastodon.social/@mmasnick

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

amplify.my.anus

FART!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Did you log in at any point to accuse all of your posting enemies of eating too much weed

Or notify the authorities that you were dying?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1632357349640765441

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Oglethorpe posted:

which server? mine's up

Yeah "mastodon" can't do down its thousands of different websites.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Salt Fish posted:

Yeah "mastodon" can't do down its thousands of different websites.

so kinda like webrings

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Elon is going to tweet about how it being down should show how important it is, make sure to sign up for blue.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I got social media content right here