Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Bird in a Blender posted:

Oh man, is Twitter actually dying? That would be great.

Turns out those "extra engineers" and slow processes and extra environments are useful for making software that doesn't regularly faceplant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Lol Homefield is trying to release a new collection and they can't. Also, the link in there bio is broken by twitter as well...

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Hot Diggity! posted:

TAke a look, y'all

https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/status/1632791765546680322?s=46

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

"so that's what that button does"

- :elon:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
When Twitter dies I hope it at least dies on a slow work day for me.

Ornery and Hornery posted:

you did not seem happy in your phd program and I am happy that you seem happier now

This was a decade ago so unless you are someone's re-reg or meticulously going through my old posts I'm not sure how you'd know that, but I appreciate the sentiment all the same.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Looks like Twitter is back to normal ............ for now.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

OK, this is very good

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Apparently twitter forgot to give themselves access to the API when they locked it off?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Intruder posted:

Apparently twitter forgot to give themselves access to the API when they locked it off?

This is at least the second time this has happened since they started charging for the api lol

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/cooperlund/status/1632813671725383682?t=rq-CacIWld406MQ-fyh_LQ&s=19

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Incredible how toxic it is to be told you’re the smartest person alive for your entire life. Especially when it isn’t remotely true.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
All i can think of is the programmer who just launched into Elon when he said something similar during a call

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/1632799515999625216

lmao if this is true

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

I normally ignore all the Elon x Twitter drama, but :rubby:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

methamphetamines are a hell of a drug

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

FizFashizzle posted:

methamphetamines are a hell of a drug

Worked out for Hitl….*touches earpiece*

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/1632817861038071810

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Derek Carr to the Saints broke Twitter.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

LeeMajors posted:

Looks like Elon picked the wrong week to quit taking amphetamines.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

Derek Carr to the Saints broke Twitter.

more like derek teslaa

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

We're getting close to the Ides of March.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Skwirl posted:

We're getting close to the Ides of March.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM6hRQO3vpI

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Amy Pole Her posted:

All i can think of is the programmer who just launched into Elon when he said something similar during a call

Maybe the first time anyone has ever asked Elon to go into more detail on what the bullshit he's spewing actually means, and he was like a deer in headlights.

It is pretty funny being able to see his "genius" play out on such a public stage. I can't imagine the over-confidence it takes to walk into a company running on 15 year old software and declare "no one knows why it works this way, clearly it was done badly by my predecessors", much less then still demanding huge changes be made as quickly as possible.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

We are nation that celebrates solipsism.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Thinking about getting this little guy a sweater since he's become insistant on lap snuggles to steal some body heat.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

His own personal January 6th nightmare.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Buying Twitter was the worst decision he could make, but buying it and just letting it run like it was running would have been fine. Sucked, but been fine.

Buying it and then attempting to fix it without listening to anyone (other than possibly the worst people in the world, if he wasn't just trolling which can't be ruled out) is...well it's amazing content in a way, just not the way he wants I'd think.

Good no longer fluffy cat.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

it's awesome how you don't have to be smart to be a billionaire

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

LeeMajors posted:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Thinking about getting this little guy a sweater since he's become insistant on lap snuggles to steal some body heat.

raw chicken rear end

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Good news, Florida Republicans are finally tackling the housing crisis! By giving homebuilders a tax credit...

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Elon's a hilarious bozo. Being a CEO can't be that hard if you have time to do it across 3 companies and also post terrible poo poo memes during a complete meltdown Company 3's only product.

LeeMajors posted:

Brilliantly executed. :golfclap:

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

I have sinusitis and a cough that won't quit so I had to go get a steroid shot in the bum. Now look, I'm a bad bitch, not even a wimp, but holy hell why do steroid shots hurt like the loving devil? Jesus.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I’m a 30 man myself

https://twitter.com/contextlibidom/status/1605509560571002880?s=46&t=JBd6ZXmGQ3LmWL-ineTnAA

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Braksgirl posted:

I have sinusitis and a cough that won't quit so I had to go get a steroid shot in the bum. Now look, I'm a bad bitch, not even a wimp, but holy hell why do steroid shots hurt like the loving devil? Jesus.

I'm trying to remember what I was told when I got a cortisone injection several years ago. Something about crystallization causing the pain.

I think some of the worst pain I've ever experienced was getting potassium chloride via IV a few years ago; they didn't dilute it with enough saline, so it just burned like a motherfucker.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

A few of these seem to defy both the laws of physics and human anatomy

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

#10 theyr'e shidding in each others asses

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Intruder posted: