Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
elon logging into the twitter slack

gud morning teemes I made en uodate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Stop the Tweets

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

petit choux posted:

Yeah, I probably do that near daily right now, you have to be careful with eating thc. My first experience of it I couldn't walk or speak for a few hours and had to listen to the same Psychedelic Furs album over and over because I couldn't handle changing the cassette. It was a traumatic experience.

I've overdone it with edibles in general a million times. This was the first with abv tho and I had no idea how to dose it

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Salt Fish posted:

"everyone is required by law to transition"

it is a step on the road to mandatory gay marriage

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/TwitterSupport/status/1632792942262747136

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

petit choux posted:

Or notify the authorities that you were dying?

In HS this girl we knew got into a prestigious college on a full ride as an RA and bragged about it and talked down on us for going to community College, and within a year she had to drop out because she ate edibles that were too strong and called the ambulance on herself and made a scene and lost her RA-ship and couldn't afford housing otherwise.

Last I heard she married a guy after a few months and then he died in an explosion

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

This is daily lol

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

titty_baby_ posted:

In HS this girl we knew got into a prestigious college on a full ride as an RA and bragged about it and talked down on us for going to community College, and within a year she had to drop out because she ate edibles that were too strong and called the ambulance on herself and made a scene and lost her RA-ship and couldn't afford housing otherwise.

Last I heard she married a guy after a few months and then he died in an explosion

drat that's hosed up

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

i'm working through the IK Channels to Disable Twitter Embeds

it's, finally, Time

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

titty_baby_ posted:

Holy poo poo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

petit choux posted:

No, this has boffo potential. Like imagine Murder She Wrote except it includes hobnobbing with famous clergy, government bigwigs and politicians. She and Newt can be like play mah jong or bridge with various bishops and dictators and so forth but one keeps winding up dead. And no, Newt didn't do it. But it's everything that old people want in a mystery. Especially other old people.

Murder She Wrote but instead of dead people turning up wherever Jessica goes, molested kids appear whenever Newt and Cally meet a new rich Catholic

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

titty_baby_ posted:

Anything you find out more about this person, I would like to know.
Fate has conspired to make her interesting as all hell.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

what type of explosion?

funny, self inflicted, capitalism etc

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Consummate Professional posted:

what type of explosion?

funny, self inflicted, capitalism etc

He worked with explosives so a workplace accident

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

DryGoods posted:

i'm working through the IK Channels to Disable Twitter Embeds

it's, finally, Time

DryGoods it seems my post views are down, I don't think the stats are accurate or it's possible I'm being shadow banned.
Can you take a look?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

titty_baby_ posted:

That's why you don't talk poo poo about community colleges. I hope she learned her lesson.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

CaptainBeefart posted:

That's why you don't talk poo poo about community colleges. I hope she learned her lesson.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

you can go down as the Guy Who Died in an Explosion, or that Guy Who Posts with an AV of Yoda Jacking Off

interesting how the Tides of History guide us

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

titty_baby_ posted:

He worked with explosives so a workplace accident

sad!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Elon was crawling through the servers like a crazed weasel looking for the Secret Box That Deboosts My Tweets again

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

titty_baby_ posted:

titty_baby_ is right, weed kills

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'm glad Twitter is finally dead

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

DryGoods posted:

you can go down as the Guy Who Died in an Explosion, or that Guy Who Posts with an AV of Yoda Jacking Off

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump was right, failing and failed platform

sad

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Holy poo poo I am trying a new pho place and I walked in and it smells like I am breathing broth and I am so excited.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
My brief moment of reposting Facebook content, like dust in the wind...

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

DryGoods posted:

A good amount of people die in explosions all the time.
Posting with an AV of Yoda Jacking Off asserts titty_baby_'s historical individuality.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
If I'm ever "on weed" and get too high I lie down and close my eyes and ride it out. I say "I HAVE TO GO" if in a social situation. I don't blow up about it

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

AxGrap posted:

Holy poo poo I am trying a new pho place and I walked in and it smells like I am breathing broth and I am so excited.

drop the assassination coordinates menu

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

AxGrap posted:

nice

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

AxGrap posted:

Hell yeah

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

External Organs posted:

My brief moment of reposting Facebook content, like dust in the wind...

To be fair to you, I didn't know.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Consummate Professional posted:

drop the assassination coordinates menu

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

o that's gonna be good as hell

Lpzie 4
Mar 4, 2023
Gracias Dios por Presidente Donald Trump

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Seems fine

https://twitter.com/JoyceCarolOates/status/1632793616321064960?t=mL1_u3pWDqOLuApbQHU87g&s=19

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

happy humpday

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave