Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

paranoid randroid posted:

Elon was crawling through the servers like a crazed weasel looking for the Secret Box That Deboosts My Tweets again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

lmao @ the idea of someone staging an armed uprising at twitter hq

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

triple sulk posted:

trump was right, failing and failed platform

sad

we're going to truth social folks

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Mayor Dave posted:

lmao @ the idea of someone staging an armed uprising at twitter hq

it’s so loving stupid you know it’s true

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

goddam I’ve been doing business wrong all this time apparently I didn’t know I could seize positions through force

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

it would be really funny if she ended up getting them in the divorce

Hockenheim
Oct 20, 2022

by VG

countdown till the Biden Admin sues California to stop this lmao

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

who wouldn't want a pair of tall bulky men to accompany you for a piss

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

he's so incredibly mentally ill

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

VideoKid posted:

I wonder if they are still married

If you google them her twitter account has still them in a couples profile pic, but it's all retweets for funko pop promotion giveaways. He may have gotten her twitter account in a divorce

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/p...es/202303060077

quote:

Several GOP states, including West Virginia, pull out of effort to thwart voter fraud

ATLANTA — Election officials in Florida, Missouri and West Virginia said Monday they are withdrawing from a bipartisan, multistate effort aimed at ensuring the accuracy of voter rolls that has found itself in the crosshairs of conspiracy theories fueled by Donald Trump’s false claims about the 2020 presidential election.

The system to thwart voter fraud known as the Electronic Registration Information Center, or ERIC, has become a target of suspicion among some Republicans after a series of online posts early last year questioning its funding and purpose.

Louisiana withdrew last year and Alabama is in the process of doing so. Missouri Secretary of State Jay Ashcroft said Monday that he had been pushing the group to address concerns by him and others.

“It appears that ERIC will not make the necessary changes to address these concerns, therefore, it is time to move on,” Mr. Ashcroft said in a statement.

West Virginia Secretary of State Mac Warner said he did not expect the departure from the program to affect his state’s ability to maintain accurate voter rolls. Florida’s secretary of state, who is appointed by the governor, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Shane Hamlin, the group’s executive director, confirmed the three states had provided notice to withdraw.

“We will continue our work on behalf of our remaining member states in improving the accuracy of America’s voter rolls and increasing access to voter registration for all eligible citizens,” Mr. Hamlin said in a statement.

The program was started in 2012 by seven states and was bipartisan from the beginning, with four of the founding states led by Republicans. After the states officially depart, participation will be limited to 28 states and the District of Columbia.

The departures have frustrated state election officials involved in the effort and have demonstrated how deeply election conspiracies have spread throughout the Republican Party.

“Election officials who pull out of ERIC are primarily harming their own state’s ability to keep their voter list accurate," Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson said in a statement Monday to The Associated Press. “It’s odd and disturbing to me that any official would choose validating misinformation over being part of a collaborative that has the sole and well-established purpose of improving the integrity of our elections.”

Not all Republican-led states have been reevaluating their participation in the program. In a recent survey by the AP, election offices in 23 states and the District of Columbia said they had no intention of leaving, including eight led or controlled by Republicans.

lol

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

SomethingBeautiful posted:

who wouldn't want a pair of tall bulky men to accompany you for a piss

Do the bodyguards also poop at the same time as Elon so they can be with him 12/7 or what’s the deal

When do they poop

Are they Elons poop buddies?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

maybe Elon could try being the sort of company owner who doesn't need armed guards protecting him from his own employees in his own office building

this seems like a fairly low bar to clear

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

He will still work for them like with Tesla

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

no there isn't

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

tacodaemon posted:

maybe Elon could try being the sort of company owner who doesn't need armed guards protecting him from his own employees in his own office building

every company owner should need that

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

tacodaemon posted:

Nah, let’s fast track to Howard Hughes territory

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

tacodaemon posted:

I think it's paranoia from all the amphetamines he's using.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

tacodaemon posted:

real leadership is about being extremely paranoid and openly afraid

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The only correct pee is totally naked helicopter penis at a full-speed run

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

angerbeet posted:

Bodyguard mansion

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

piss with best, soak like the rest

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Does /r/neutropics have the Musk Stack 3.0 up yet? Does anyone know?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

angerbeet posted:

Buying numerous copies of a lovely movie.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

sounds like a good Hitman level

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
I heard there's a kind of South African vine that makes your brain physically grow.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

this place managed to hang on until about 14 years ago when it was razed; it's a vacant lot now

https://twitter.com/2VintageClassic/status/1631937374438715392

here it is in a 2009 street view shortly before demolition

and a year ago:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Zeroisanumber posted:

I think it's paranoia from all the amphetamines he's using.

dude really wants to be some sort of local warlord

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Paranoia setting in, way too much drugs

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ohshidt/status/1632752866673688577

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1632807967086059521

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Bearjew posted:

do you think the addict stuck to it

smart money is on no when you put it like that

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

A coup where they.. kill him? And then lawfully and legally replace him? Gah! Just imagined the smell of wearing Elon skin suit

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

St. Joseph (Michigan) Saturday Herald, March 14, 1891

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

tacodaemon posted:

dude really wants to be some sort of local warlord

Boer brain

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

“poo poo” - Nancy Pelosi

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

DesertIslandHermit posted:

“poo poo” - Nancy Pelosi

our poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Like a mutiny? Lol