Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Pee nut butter sounds gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Vim Fuego posted:

Stage a coup? lmao

Some pigeon at the bird app is going to stage a “coo”

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Vim Fuego posted:

Stage a coup? lmao

laughing at the thought of these losers even attempting a coup lol

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Musk should be paranoid. Look at how Something Awful took over an internet forum from the person who started it.
Musks needs to be armed.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Louisgod posted:

guy in the right corner has a woke shirt.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Louisgod posted:

imagine the smell

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

can a twitter dev just silently ghostban elon's account without the frontend label

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

elon musk looks so loving revolting lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

what's the point of cream cheese. only people who understand the weight of History should respond.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

cream cheese was invented for ritz crackers

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lpzie posted:

what's the point of cream cheese. only people who understand the weight of History should respond.

Frosting base

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
Rhonda Santis

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Lpzie posted:

hello i have a degree in history and cream cheese is for bagels and also good as a quick snack in a flour tortilla and is a nice add to bean dip

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

WaryWarren posted:

Rhonda Santis

Vs Bernice Anders

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

Lpzie posted:

Tastes good

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
Hate my job. Wanna be a guy who creams cheese

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Lpzie posted:

uh, bagels?? come on

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

this place near the Lake Michigan shore is said to have been designed by the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation in the 1960s

https://twitter.com/2VintageClassic/status/1632601770244575233

it was apparently pretty fancy for a while now before going into decline, and it was razed in 2006. you can still make out the circle of the parking lot as well as the location of the central strip connecting the swimming pools

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ok, so when i spread cream cheese on toast and dunk it into coffee that's not what the Creators envisioned, right?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

GIRL BRAINS posted:

Tastes good

The reverse question should be asked and answered "the point of most things is to be a cream cheese delivery mechanism because using a spoon to eat cream cheese is too decadent."

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Lpzie posted:

it tastes good, to eat

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Lpzie posted:

it’s not my job to educate you. do your own research

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Lpzie posted:

ok, so when i spread cream cheese on toast and dunk it into coffee that's not what the Creators envisioned, right?

the founding fathers are rolling in their graves, smh

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

are these members of the goyim defense league?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

VideoKid posted:

they want someone who will be a nazi and also call celebrities they don’t like fat. Also the base loves their welfare so talking about cuts to social security is loving stupid

trump is to chuds what the west wing is to libs except unlike the slate of lovely election losing politicians the west wing inspired reality TV is more realistic which is why trump will crush the primary

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

drat i forgot about bagels

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

Lpzie posted:

Do whatever you please
Cream cheese

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Buddykins posted:

i remembered they exist last time i went shopping and got a big pack of everything bagels and neufchatel

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I love the idea of someone "staging a coup" at Twitter, like it's the fuckin' mafia and you can whack the old boss and consolidate support under you through a campaign of fear and intimidation

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Buddykins posted:

that's why I ignored your response. you only made an rear end of yourself by not heeding my warnings.

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
If I was a bagel maker everyday I would get on my knees and thank God cream cheese is in this world

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

GIRL BRAINS posted:

If I was a bagel maker everyday I would get on my knees and thank God cream cheese is in this world

i agree!

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

GIRL BRAINS posted:

so true!

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I'm the only one that did the research

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
'the monster i created can't be controlled! oh no!
https://twitter.com/newtgingrich/status/1632371516410146818

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

AxGrap posted:

I'm the only one that did the research

Well? We're waiting....

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Buddykins posted:

a grocery store near me has seasonal bagels and the ones they have now are "pizza" flavored that have cheese, oregano and some dried tomato. when you throw it in the toaster the kitchen smells like baked pizza, it owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

Peanut is such a powerful dog name