Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

fart simpson posted:

like, shouldnt this have been an offensive foul?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c58sRMA5UeY

lol no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

euphronius posted:

I held my tongue all game but the calls Gianni’s gets are incredible. he’s the most protected player in the league by 20 miles

as he should be

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s crazy how good Lopez is. hugely dominant

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
It sure is great how Doncic can consistently get to wherever he wants on the floor since he is allowed to carry almost every single time he dribbles the ball.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Pohl posted:

It sure is great how Doncic can consistently get to wherever he wants on the floor since he is allowed to carry almost every single time he dribbles the ball.

true but a lower tier of constantly carrying than Ja and LaMelo

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

they actually called Ja for a carry in the sixers grizz game

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pohl posted:

it is

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mavs....

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
book and doncic should have kissed imo

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/aaroncabrera_/status/1632039771185766406?cxt=HHwWjICzzczhlaYtAAAA

Lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

my first instinct is to say that his decline is really sad and feel almost guilty for getting Harden for him, but then I remember that Ben Simmons literally doesn’t give a gently caress and would rather do pretty much anything than play basketball.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

he literally doesn’t practice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
why does John collins suck now

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

I mean, it's not wrong to say the Nets have a deep bench. They have an awful lot of bench players under contract. They could put practically any of their players there.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Dame took 16 threes and made four today

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
cmon Boston don't let New York bitch you twice at home

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
quickley playing 56 minutes on his best luol deng impression

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lol at giannis meekly rebounding the ball to himself off the backboard at the end of the game for the tuddy, smh

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
https://twitter.com/Bball_paul/status/1632258415400452096
wearing mine rn

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

euphronius posted:

pretty good lineup

Josh Okogie has been unleashed outside the shackles of Minnesota. If Ant leaves we are getting prime Kobe point totals from him

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lol.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Get you a blue and red out the mud hoodie for gently caress Ben Simmons month. $100 Dm me if you interested !!!!

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
lmao i didn't realize Ja was posing with that dogshit Ruger LCP just down the street from me!

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

TenementFunster posted:

lmao i didn't realize Ja was posing with that dogshit Ruger LCP just down the street from me!

it was shotgun willie’s

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

kingcobweb posted:

it was shotgun willie’s
man i really gotta go to shotgun's before we leave. all the dumbest poo poo happens there.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

kingcobweb posted:

it was shotgun willie’s

I have a hard time believing it's illegal to wave a gun around at Shotgun Willie's

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
:haibrower:

https://twitter.com/ZachLowe_NBA/st...ingawful.com%2F

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

preemptive congrats euphronious on embiid playing so much defense tonight that gobert somehow manages to score negative points. i don't feel very good about our chances tonight

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Celtics have a double-digit lead at the half. Empirically this means they're gonna lose

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I clinched the #1 seed in my fantasy league yesterday :)

Two playoff wins and I will win the title

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

skipmyseashells posted:

why does John collins suck now

Bad year from threes I guess

The player that totally baffles me is DeAndre Hunter. He has a long frame, long arms, is athletic, and can even hit threes at a high rate. But he sucks?????

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

John Collins is the most almost traded player I've ever seen. Never seen a team so often and consistently put someone's name out there and then just not move him. It baffles me that at some point he doesn't just stop showing up when for the third year running they're dropping his name as someone they'd like to move.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

I don't care who you are, that's gotta gently caress with your head at some point

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

lol 76ers-Pacers 114-114 through 3 quarters

We're on pace for 152-152 through regulation what an awesome season

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Harden on pace for 23 assists and Halliburton on pace for 20. A nice fourth quarter and Halliburton could get 40/20 today

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Aw poo poo, I thought the Wolves game was tonight, was really confused for a moment there.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Azathoth posted:

Aw poo poo, I thought the Wolves game was tonight, was really confused for a moment there.

no bitch, this thread only likes good teams like the mavericks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Zion should get better so I can watch pels games again.