Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will cause the heavyweight title to stay vacant this time?
This poll is closed.
Jon Jones goes on a pre-fight bender in Vegas 3 8.11%
Jon Jones goes on a post-fight bender in Vegas 1 2.70%
Jon Jones goes on a mid-fight bender in Vegas 4 10.81%
Jon Jones tests positive for supercocaine, which USADA spends the next three months pretending is normal 18 48.65%
A well-fought majority draw 1 2.70%
No Contest on account of simultaneous dick kicks 10 27.03%
Total: 37 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Wtf Derek Brunson?

Presumably a typo

I dunno, Brunson's been around a decade and he's had six main events, I could see him clearing that.

COPE 27 posted:

I honestly don't understand how this works? Who is paying for his food, shelter, and training? Does he have a car? etc.

Bo Nickal is a special case, his wrestling background and relative popularity meant he already had management and representation before he'd so much as put gloves on, so a lot of his stuff was covered in ways it normally wouldn't be for your average fighter. Generally speaking, you just work a day job and pray you get lucky. There's a reason goddamn near every fighter who thinks they have a shot begs for a performance bonus in their post-fight presser.

Like, using another dude from this past weekend as an example: Geoff Neal was 8-2 when he won his contract on the Contender Series in 2017 and it still wasn't until four UFC fights and a $50k bonus later that he was financially able to quit his day job as a waiter at Texas Roadhouse, and he had to go back after the pandemic messed things up and the UFC wasn't booking him. And there's a chance that might have saved him from crippling lifetime debt, because in the middle of all of that he also got sepsis and almost died, and the UFC does not offer health insurance for things that weren't directly caused by fighting or training for a fight.

So Geoff Neal, top ten welterweight in the world, has probably seen more financial benefit from his day job as a waiter for a loving steakhouse chain than his UFC career.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The take away from Brunson's payday is that Brunson will not be getting renewed.

As CarlCX says, Bo Nickal's something of an exception.
The other dudes on peanuts pay are paying out of pocket. We've heard cases of huge chunks of the show/win money going to expenses, essentially meaning the camp is a loss if the fighter loses.
Get a broken bone/doctors ban and it might be that you're only on one fight a year, so 12k, all taken by expenses for a full year.

Other than a vain hope of becoming the next Conor and making big bank, there is no reason to be an MMA fighter to earn a living.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
shavkat is such a cool fighter. are we finally exiting the worst era of welterweight in UFC history?

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

kimbo305 posted:

This is kinda fun.
stage punches: A
Gyllenhaal's footwork: C-
ref's stoppage and pull off: D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvGQHhd1GHQ

Dana: Jake Gyllenhaal will never fight in the UFC again. This kid crossed one of those lines you just don’t cross.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

FishBowlRobot posted:

Dana: Jake Gyllenhaal will never fight in the UFC again. This kid crossed one of those lines you just don’t cross.

That's probably the plot

brian
Sep 11, 2001
I obtained this title through beard tax.

CommonShore posted:

That's probably the plot

you know they're going to act like the UFC is the only possible way to fight for money other than brawling in underground criminal fight clubs too, once again denying paul daley's existence

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Nierbo posted:

Show Win Sponsorship

From where did this information come from? Nevada doesn't release pay anymore, and so now random twitter accounts just make it up and people retweet it as if it was accurate.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I think Gane should be lauded as a hero for making that big nut shot on Jones immediately. There should be an unspoken agreement between all future opponents of Jones that as soon as you touch gloves, you wind up and take the biggest giant soccer kick you can square into his balls for the world. Gane did that for all of us and he deserves everyone's respect and admiration for it.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

48 hours after the final vacant title on my monthly write-ups was filled and the saga of vacant could finally rest, Kyoji Horiguchi has apparently vacated the Rizin bantamweight title because he's only going to fight at 125 again.

Vacant cannot be defeated and I shall never be free.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

brian posted:

you know they're going to act like the UFC is the only possible way to fight for money other than brawling in underground criminal fight clubs too, once again denying paul daley's existence
I hope the movie includes Jake booing his own fight

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

CarlCX posted:

48 hours after the final vacant title on my monthly write-ups was filled and the saga of vacant could finally rest, Kyoji Horiguchi has apparently vacated the Rizin bantamweight title because he's only going to fight at 125 again.

Vacant cannot be defeated and I shall never be free.

Which one upsets you more, the endless void that is vacant or the inescapable force of entropy that is chase sherman?

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Must-see from KNOCK OUT 2023 SUPER BOUT "BLAZE" yesterday:

(C) Seiya Furuki (5-1, 4 KO) vs. Musashi (5-1-1, 1 KO) (KB 121 Non-Title)
Round of the Year candidate (Round 1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDoigbn8HGA&t=11074s

(C) Issei Saenchai-Gym (22-7-1, 8 KO) vs. Kyoha (9-7, 6 KO, first KNOCK OUT-RED Bantam champion) (MT 121 Non-Title)
Round of the Year candidate (Round 3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDoigbn8HGA&t=11803s

My full post about the show, with my other fight recommendations:
https://bocot.substack.com/p/tape-delay-kickboxing-14-marooms

Destro
Dec 29, 2003

time to wake up

kimbo305 posted:

This is kinda fun.
stage punches: A
Gyllenhaal's footwork: C-
ref's stoppage and pull off: D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvGQHhd1GHQ

Sometimes youtube comments are good

quote:

Rumor has it, after dana saw this, he offered jake a real UFC contract, 10k to show and 10k to win.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

ilmucche posted:

Which one upsets you more, the endless void that is vacant or the inescapable force of entropy that is chase sherman?

Chase Sherman at least inspires me to new depths of artistic depravity

I had exactly one joke to tell about Vacant, and I did it a year ago thinking "it's pretty great that this exceedingly rare and unusual thing happened when I started writing about this stuff!" and then there were three multi-month title vacancies in the UFC alone in like half a year and I still only have the one joke

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Fozzy The Bear posted:

From where did this information come from? Nevada doesn't release pay anymore, and so now random twitter accounts just make it up and people retweet it as if it was accurate.

I googled ufc 285 payout and some article came up. I wouldn't even know how to go about fact checking or confirming or whatever.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Nierbo posted:

I googled ufc 285 payout and some article came up. I wouldn't even know how to go about fact checking or confirming or whatever.

Its 100% fake

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Nierbo posted:

John Nash is the only one reporting real numbers

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
just watched Jon Jones' post-fight presser. he genuinely has one of the most fascinating brains I've ever seen, even by MMA standards. he answers the first 12 minutes of questions by talking about how humble he is now, how grateful, how spiritual, but especially now he's really just taking this opportunity to be humble. then someone asks him to respond to Francis saying "congrats from the heavyweight king" and he just says "Francis is a huge pussy...all that muscle with a big rear end pussy".

clipped it here:

https://streamable.com/x0wz3w

he's definitely going to drunk drive again.

also:

Bluedeanie posted:

God bless Mark Hunt

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
:siren: B League Preview :siren:

Bellator 292 - Friday, March 10

Main Card - 10 PM ET, ShowTime

Lightweight Title and Grand Prix Quarterfinal - Usman Nurmagomedov vs “Smooth” Benson Henderson

Usman is 16-0 with 8 TKO and 5 submission wins. He’s 5-0 in Bellator, most recently capturing the belt over Patricky Pitbull by an extremely wide margin in November.

Henderson is 30-11, with 3 TKO and 11 submission wins. He’s the former interim and unified WEC Lightweight champion, and the former UFC Lightweight champion, tied with the most successful consecutive defenses at three. However, those days are a decade old at this point.

Well, well, well. What do we have here? Looks like another Dagestani sambo practitioner up and won himself a world lightweight title. Seems to happen quite often. Seems a little convenient, don’t you think? Anyway, Usman should win this, he’s younger, more athletic, and has shown to be very good. However, remember to never count out Bendo’s ability to win a contentious split decision!

Lightweight Grand Prix Quarterfinal - Tofiq Musayev vs Alexander “Peresvet” Shabily

Musayev is 20-4, with 16 TKO and 2 submission wins. He went 5-1 in Rizin, winning the Lightweight Grand Prix, but falling short in a bid for the inaugural Lightweight title. He is now 1-0 in Bellator, knocking out Sidney Outlaw in 27 seconds last July.

Shabily is 22-3, which isn’t too Shabily at all. I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m trying to remove it. He has notched 11 wins by TKO and 7 by submission. He’s currently riding a 7-fight win streak, including his last 3 in Bellator, most recently putting away Brent Primus in the second round last June.

Of the former Bellator champs they’ve beaten, I think Shabily’s win over Primus is more impressive than Musayev’s over Patricky Pitbull.

Heavyweight - Valentin Moldavsky vs Linton “The Swarm” Vassell

Moldavsky is 11-2, with 1 TKO and 3 submission wins. He went 3-1 in Rizin, losing in the semi-finals of the Heavyweight Grand Prix in 2016. He is 6-1 in Bellator, his lone blemish coming in his attempt to unify his interim Heavyweight Title with Ryan Bader’s regular belt. His most recent bout was a No Contest after he poked Steve Mowry in the eye just under one minute into the bout.

Vassell is 23-8, with 9 TKO and 9 submission wins. He is 11-5 in Bellator, twice failing to capture the Light Heavyweight title, once against Emanuel Newton, once against Ryan Bader. Vassell is currently on a 4-fight win streak, with three TKO stoppages.

This is a rematch from 2019 that saw Moldavsky take a 29-27 decision. Who has improved more? Moldavsky has beat up Javy Ayala, Roy Nelson, and Tim Johnson, then lost to Ryan Bader. Vassell has bested Sergei Kharitonov, Ronny Markes, Tyrell Fortune, and also Tim Johnson. Fortune is probably either man’s best win since their original meeting, which isn’t saying a lot.

Welterweight - Michael “Venom” Page vs Goiti Yamauchi

Page is 20-2, boasting 11 KO and 4 submission wins. He is 16-2 in Bellator, most recently losing a split decision for the interim Welterweight title last May.

Yamauchi is 28-5 with 3 TKO and 21 submission wins. He’s 14-4 in Bellator, currently on a 3-fight win streak, including knocking out Neiman Gracie last August.

It’s one thing to knock out a Gracie, they are bad at all non-grappling aspects of MMA, but Page is an adept counter striker. Yamauchi will need to engage his grappling if he’s going to win, and I really hope he wins.

Prelim Card - 7 PM ET, YouTube

Bantamweight - Erik “Goyito” Perez vs Enrique “El Fuerte” Barzola

Perez is 20-8, with 5 TKO and 8 submission wins. He had a very solid 7-2 UFC record, defeating the likes of uh, Ken Stone, Byron Bloodworth, and Taylor Lapilus. He’s currently 1-2 in Bellator, having gotten back to the win column with a decision over Blaine Shutt in 2021. He’s pulled out of a pair of fights since then, so let’s hope he makes it to the Circlegon this time.

Barzola is 18-7 with 5 TKO and 4 submission wins. He went 5-0 in Peru’s Inka FC, competing on such cards as Inka FC 25: No to Racism, and Inka FC 26: Jon Jones en Lima (Pretty sure Jones prefers Bogota). He won TUF: Latin America 2, and went 6-3 in UFC proper. He’s 2-2 in Bellator, defeating Darrion Caldwell as his most impressive win, but has dropped his last two bouts.

Like ships passing in the night, these two UFC alums never met in the world famous Octagon, with Barzola joining the roster in late 2015 and Perez out the door by the end of 2016. They will finally do battle where all great warriors yearn to compete, Bellator’s Circlegon!

Bantamweight - “Gentleman” Josh Hill vs “The Mean Green Fighting Machine” Cass Bell

Hill is 21-5 with 5 TKO and 4 sub wins. He went 1-1 on TUF 18, losing to Mike Wooten (More like Mike Who-ten). He went 2-2 in WSoF, dropping a pair of fights to Marlon Moraes. He is 3-2 in Bellator, losing his most recent bout to Marcos Breno in August.

Bell is 6-2 with 1 TKO and 3 submission wins., with all of his pro fights taking place in Bellator. He bounced back from a pair of losses to take a split decision over Jared Scoggins at the end of 2022.

In a rare turn of events, Hill is the younger, yet far more experienced fighter, as Bell didn’t turn pro until he was 31. Both guys are in their mid-30s, so hooray for aging Bantamweights.

Lightweight - Islam Mamedov vs Shamil “The Chechen Wolf” Nikaev

Mamedov is 22-2, with 4 TKO and 10 submission wins. He went 4-0 in WSoF and PFL, but he had to pull out of the 2018 tournament between the quarter-final and semi-final rounds, which were on the same night, and went to a Majority Draw in the 2019 quarter-finals, losing out on moving to the next round after the arcane oracles determined his opponent, Loik “Jaguar Paw” Radzhabov was a lot cooler. Mamedov is 2-1 in Bellator, beating Brent Primus, but dropping a split decision to Benson Henderson (See, Usman, see how easy it can happen?). He’s currently on a 2-fight win streak, stopping off in Eagle FC to briefly destroy Zach Zane inside of two minutes before heading back to Bellator to decision Nick Browne in October.

Before I go into the record regurgitation, I have to admit this: When I first looked at Nikaev’s profile page, I misread his nickname as “The Chicken Wolf”. I don’t want any confusion that I possess even a shred of knowledge, I am fully, powerfully dumb. Anyway, he is 10-0, with a single, lone, sad submission win to his name. Nikaev is 1-0 in Bellator, but that was in 2020, and he has not fought since then.

Nikaev’s best win is probably Alexander “Tiger” Sarnavskiy, but that was about 5 years past the height of his power in Bellator. Mamedov’s got a win over former champ Brent Primus, but it was a split decision, and you can’t make me rewatch that fight to see how it actually played out. Heck off.

Fight appears to have been cancelled.

Middleweight - Khalid Murtazaliev vs Tony Johnson

Murtazaliev is 16-3, boasting 13 TKO wins. He went 1-0 in UFC, beating CB Dolloway into a second round retirement, then he failed a pair of drug tests, got suspended for two years and was released. Khalid is 2-1 in Bellator, most recently winning by ground and pound in October.

Johnson is 9-3 with 5 TKO wins. He went 0-1 in Strikeforce, losing by first round submission in 2008 on a card that was headlined by Bobby Southworth losing the Light Heavyweight title to Babalu Sobral. He notched a win on the Contender Series in 2019, but it was by decision, so clearly he’s worthless. He’s 2-1 in Bellator, having lost his most recent fight in 2021.

Johnson’s got some big gaps in his resume. He had five fights between 2007 - 2008, didn’t fight again until 2011, just once. Then he returned in 2013, again, for a single bout, then came back again in 2017. He had a decent run of four fights from 2017 to 2019, but then that Covid thing happened in 2020.

Light Heavyweight - Julius Anglickas vs Dovletdzhan Yagshimuradov

Anglickas is 10-3, with 3 TKO and 4 submission wins. He’s 3-2 in Bellator, having dropped his last two bouts to Vadim Nemkov and Phil Davis.

Yagshimuradov is 19-7, with 12 TKO and 4 submission wins. He went 9-4 in Oplot (Oplot Never Die, except when it is brought to The Hague for its war crimes tribunal). He’s 1-2 in Bellator, having dropped his first two bouts in the company, but bouncing back with a second round TKO over Rafael Carvalho.

The enduring memory of Anglickas that has been seared into my brain is Vadim Nemkov beating the poo poo out of him but being unable to get a finish for nearly 20 minutes before securing a submission late in round four. Sorry, Julius.

Bantamweight - Bobby “The Humble Warrior” Seronio III vs Alberto Garcia

Seronio III is fittingly, 3-0, with all of those fights having had taken place in Bellator. In those, he won the middle bout by stoppage, getting a second round KO.

Garcia is 2-0, winning his pro debut by retirement after the first round, but it was oddly a three-minute round.

Both guys have beat Miguel Peimbert. This is the only place to get hard hitting information about the Bellator prelims!

Featherweight - Laird Anderson vs Rogelio Luna

Anderson is 3-0, all three bouts taking place in Bellator. He has back to back finishes, a first round rear naked choke in April, and a second round crucifix TKO in November.

Luna is 1-0, having defeated Socrates Hernandez last April.

Anderson has fought some dudes with experience, which is more than can be said for Luna.

Heavyweight - Wladmir “Blanka” Gouvea vs Sean “The Apache Assassin” Tucker

Gouvea is 1-0, notching a second round TKO win in Bellator in November.

Tucker is 1-3. He is 0-1 in Bellator, having lost by second round TKO back in 2016. He’s on a one-fight win streak, but that fight was in 2019.

Looks like Tucker was brought in to lose.

Middleweight - Theo Haig vs Adam Wamsley

Haig is 1-0, securing a first round rear naked choke in Bellator last April.

Wamsley is 2-2, winning his first two bouts, but dropping his most recent pair of fights.. However, he has not fought since April 2021.

Time for Haig to beat up his promotionally appointed canman.

Welterweight - Dupree Stewart vs Demetri Georgiades

Stewart is making his pro debut, having gone 5-0 as an amateur.

Georgiades is also making his professional debut, though he went 2-2 on the unpaid circuit.

Two little baby fights just trying to crawl their way towards competency.

LobsterMobster fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Mar 7, 2023

mewse
May 2, 2006

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

just watched Jon Jones' post-fight presser. he genuinely has one of the most fascinating brains I've ever seen, even by MMA standards. he answers the first 12 minutes of questions by talking about how humble he is now, how grateful, how spiritual, but especially now he's really just taking this opportunity to be humble. then someone asks him to respond to Francis saying "congrats from the heavyweight king" and he just says "Francis is a huge pussy...all that muscle with a big rear end pussy".

clipped it here:

also:

He's smart enough to say "pride cometh before the fall" but not smart enough to like, sidestep the easily avoidable fall. Joe Rogan telling him he's cemented himself as the best fighter of all time means he's doing everything right and nobody can criticize him.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

clipped it here:

also:

"I'm not going to get high (on myself)"
-jon jones 2023

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

mewse posted:

He's smart enough to say "pride cometh before the fall" but not smart enough to like, sidestep the easily avoidable fall. Joe Rogan telling him he's cemented himself as the best fighter of all time means he's doing everything right and nobody can criticize him.

there's an Effort Post in me about this somewhere, but that's like the thing that makes him such a magnetic and compelling character. You can tell by watching any video of him that he is the most "uncomfortable in my own skin" person ever born. tragically, he was born into a Calvinist family + culture that espouses that Godliness is pre-ordained, so he has this constant nagging guilt that he just wasn't chosen by God to be drawn to the Godly things. He wants to get hosed up, gently caress everything that moves, be (deservedly) arrogant, beat the poo poo out of people, lie, be a sociopath, but he's been taught his whole life that feeling those things means you're a bad person and not capital-c Chosen. This drives him to be constantly self-conscious in a very visible way. You can tell how easily trash-talk gets to him because he is constantly scared that the chickens are coming home to roost for all of his sins. Which makes him train and focus even harder. Which makes him have more success. Which makes him think he's undeserving of it because of his inner feelings. Which makes him scared. Which makes him train harder...and so on.

As visibly tragic and sad as that is for him personally, it is also extremely funny and fascinating as an MMA fan. He will never stop dominating fights and then drunk driving. Nor will he stop giving answers about humility and then telling some guy he will literally kill them. He is just constantly lying, 24/7, nonstop, to himself, to others, and he'll never run away from it. It's such a particularly Protestant curse. He's like an MMA Jerry Falwell Jr.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Calvinist upbringing, Calvinball lifestyle.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Fight Week, Pets Week kicks off with Bellator 292

Goyito Perez with his Xolo

Josh Hill shows off his wiener

Laird Anderson and Bojii

Sean Tucker with his pal

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Its 100% fake

This.

Random p just make nice looking graphics with like zero actual credible research into the pay to support it and random people on the internet assume it's legit etc.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

Mekchu posted:

This.

Random p just make nice looking graphics with like zero actual credible research into the pay to support it and random people on the internet assume it's legit etc.

Ah Kay fair enoigh. My bad y'all. It looked reasonable enough in the moment.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Shumagorath posted:

Calvinist upbringing, Calvinball lifestyle.

lmfao. picturing a coked out Hobbes just eyepoking the poo poo out of Calvin

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Nierbo posted:

Cody Garbrandt $85k $85k $10k
Trevin Jones $30k N/A $6k
Derek Brunson $210k N/A $15k
Dricus du Plessis $30k $30k $6k
This has some real 'please help me, my fight promotion company is dying' energy.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

lmfao. picturing a coked out Hobbes just eyepoking the poo poo out of Calvin
I used to have a frame of Hobbes saying "I want you to hit me as hard as you can" to Calvin and it's killing me that I can't find it right now.

Hollandia posted:

This has some real 'please help me, my fight promotion company is dying' energy.
please, my payroll; she is very sick!

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Shumagorath posted:

I used to have a frame of Hobbes saying "I want you to hit me as hard as you can" to Calvin and it's killing me that I can't find it right now.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

https://twitter.com/NeoValeTudo/status/1632088179242065922

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I'm late to watching this but the latest ONE Friday Night Fights had a slam KO that was all kinds of dope. This happened just 18 seconds into the fight.

https://i.imgur.com/IbSPph5.mp4

That's a big o'l boy. Dude knew he was out and just walked off, too.

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Mar 7, 2023

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
It was way simpler, but that one’s nice too xD

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Unperson_47 posted:

I'm late to watching this but the latest ONE Friday Night Fights had a slam KO that was all kinds of dope. This happened just 18 seconds into the fight.

https://i.imgur.com/IbSPph5.mp4

That's a big o'l boy. Dude knew he was out and just walked off, too.

Worldstar.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Shumagorath posted:

It was way simpler, but that one’s nice too xD

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Hey tiger, are you still there?

[I know they're switched for that to work]

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

lmao

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

is Tyler Durden Gen X's Joker?

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

https://twitter.com/BigMarcel24/status/1633167879859318785?s=20
Kron Gracie is back! He's going to get his rear end kicked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
"UFC needs Sherdog era Fedor rankings"

"We have Fedor at home"

Fedor at home:
https://twitter.com/mmamania/status/1632996335225016320?t=7SWwOK9IKD9tzW_s_11vow&s=19