Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

in my future images are the past and text is the future...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Nice! Recognize anyone?!???!?

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Lpzie posted:

I'm sorry I have text turned off could you summarize this visually?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

TheMightyBoops posted:

I tried watching a new episode of top gear and it was not great.

me too actually! it was ok. i like chris harris a lot and didn't even know he was hosting top gear now

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Lpzie posted:

code:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
((((((((/((/(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((/((((//((((*/*(/**((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((/////////
(((((((((((((/(((((((((((((((((((/(/((((((((/((((((((((((((/////(/((/(/(*///**,,*,(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((/((//(///
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((/(/(//(((((((((/(((((#(((((((/*,,,,*...,........,**,..,/(((((((((((((((((((((/((/(((/(//
(((((((((((((#((((((((((((((((((((((/(((/((((((((/((//*/#/*.*...,..... .              ...*,/#((((((((((((((((/((/((((/((
(((((((((((((((((((((((#(((((((((((/(/((((((((/((**,.    ..    .............. ...           .,,*((((/**/((((((((((((((((
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((**,          . ..........,.,,,,,,,..... ,,,......        .*(((((((/(((/((((((((
(((((((((((((#((((((((((((#((((((((((/*         ...............,,*,,,..,,,,,*,*,,..,,,.......  ..    /**/////(((((((((((
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((//         . ................,**,,,,*******/*///**,.,,,,,,,....  ....  .*,,(/(/((((((/((
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((/((, . ... .........,....,..,,*****/(((((/(#(//,*/(((/#*/,*/***,,,,,.....,,......*/(/((//(((/
(/((((((/(((((((((((/(((/(((.............,,,,,,,,*,,*****/((###((//(#((##((((/(//*(//////***,,,,.....,,,,....//(((/(////
///(////(///(//((/((/(/((/......,,,,**,******//,*/(///#%%%########((((((((/(/(///////***//*,**,,,,,,,,,,,**.,**/////((/(
///////////(/////(//((/**,,,,,,,/*/*****(/(/(/(/(%%##%#%(#(((///(((((((/////*/*/*******,**//****,,,,,,,,***.**/*,/*(*///
///////////////////////*.,,,/((/*/(#(#####((#((###(#(((((*(//((((((///********,**,*,*,,,,,,,,,*,...*,.,*,*/*//**/**/////
/////////////////////*(***//(//(###/*//(//*/*(((/((((/((/((((((((////********,**********,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,***/**/*//***/*
///////////////////***//%%%&(&%%###%#(/(/*/((((////(#((#(((((/////***************/****/***,,,....../**,,,***//////****//
/*//////*////*///*//##*/#&(#(/((//((*///((##(((###(#((((((////******/**/////////////////*/**,,..   ..,,*/**/*//**///****
*////*/*/***/**/***(((##%##%#%#%#&%%%%%###(##(#((#(((////*/****/*//(/////((////////(///*/***/,,......,*///////**/*/*****
*****/*************((((##%##%##%###%%%%%#(#/((((/(/////*******///*/////////////////**//////**//*,.    *,/***************
**/**/*************//#(((((((%%%#%%###(#/((((////********/****/*/((/(((((((((/(////**////*,**/,,...  . ,****/**/********
/*/***/***********.*##//(##&###(##(((((/((((//*/*/*//***/**///((//(((/(//(/(/////(//(//****,*****,......,,**************
/*****************,***/%%%##((#%###(((((((/////////*/*///*//////(//////((////**/(###((##(///(((*(//***.,****************
*****************,,*,*(//**/#(#(###(((((((((///(*/**(/(/**////////#////(/(/(//((//*/*/#//(#(#((((//**,,,*,**************
*******************((#(/*///(*/#((##(#(((//(////((((/////////////(///(((((######&&&#%%%#####(#((##(((//(/*,*************
******************/*(#(*,//*(#%#///((((/(((//((((/(/**/*////////((((#(#(((#((##(###%%%&%%%%####%&&&&%%%(,,**************
*****************/**/**(#((#.*(/##%(#(#(#(((((/////*/*//////(//(########&#&&&&%%%%&&%%&%#(((//*#&@@&&&&%*,**************
****************,..,,,//(/*,/%%#((##&#((((/(((//*/*/**///////(((#(#((((((///((##((####%##((/***.(##%%(*(****************
**************,...,,*,,,,,,*(##(*((/(//((((/*/*//**/////////*///(/(/*/*//((((/(((#(%((((////(*// #(#(/,*****************
*************,*,.....,,,*/(//##(*/*/#@&((((/*/*/*/*////////////***/***///(((##%#%((/(////(//////* #((/,*****************
***********,,/**///***,*/////##*//(#%%#(#,,/****/**////((((((////***////////(/(((/(//((((///////,, ,*.,*****************
**********,,,//(((/(////***///(*//(((*/%#******/*/(/(((((((((((((((/((//((/(#(/(////(/###(#(//////, ********************
***********,/(((#(//*,*,*/***/*(///#//#%%//*/****///(/(/((((((##(((#(##((((((///(//((%%##(#//*//*/// */*****************
********/*,,*/(((#**,/,,,*****//((///**//##**//**/(//////(///((((((#(###(##((((((#(#%&#(*/#%%#((/(#((*(*****************
****//***/**///(((////////******/*,,**/((((///*///////*/*///(((((((#########((((#(%&%&%%%&&&&&#%&&&#((/**************/**
***/*/**//*****,*((/,*///*******//(((((//*//*////////(**//**((/(((((((((#((#(((##%#(//(((#(##(#. /%#(//*****//*//*/*////
///////////***/,,*/*(&(*,,/****////(######&(/////*//////////((#(//(*/(/(/((((#(###/((//((((((((/..*##//////*///////////*
////////////**/*#&@@@@@@(*,.,(////////((#////////((((/#/(((((/((/((/////(/(#%##((/(((((/(//(/(///,,(((*//*/**///////////
//////////////#&&&@@@@@@@@@@/*,,(#(//////(**///((((###(###((#(((((////(//(((#((((((((#((#(##%%%%%#(*#/*///*////*////*/*/
////////////%&&@@@@@&@@@@@@@@@@@%,*#%((#//((//((#(#(####(####((((((///////(((###%%%&%&@@@@@@@@@@#&%#*/////*//*/*/////*/*
/////////*/&&&&&@&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*#&%#(#((((#(########%##((#((/(((/(((((#%%(((((((/(((((/***/**%(/////////*////*//**
//////////&&@@&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@(#&###((####%##########%(##(#(#(##(%%#(((((#(##%%%%%%%#(*//#%(*///*//*//*///*/*/
//////##%&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@%&&%##%##%%#######################/#((#((##(##//*(,..,,,/#(**//**/*/**//*/***
**#%%&&&&&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&%%%%%###%####%%##%%%%%%%%#(((((/(((((/////(//*.., /********************
#&&&&&&&&&&&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&%%##%#%%#%%%%##%%%&%%%&%%%#(((((/((#(/(#(((************************
&&&&&@@&&@@&&&&@&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&%%%%%%%%%%%&&&&&&&&&&%%%%%%##%#######%%#*/,*****************,***
&&&@&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&&&%%%%%%&&&&&%%%%%&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&%************************
&&&&@&@@&@@@@@@@@@&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&%&&%&%%&%&&%&&&&&&&&&&@@@&%/****************************
&&@@@&@@@&&@&@@&@@@@&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&&&#*******************************

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tup

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

the milk machine posted:

code:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
((((((((/((/(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((/((((//((((*/*(/**((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((/////////
(((((((((((((/(((((((((((((((((((/(/((((((((/((((((((((((((/////(/((/(/(*///**,,*,(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((/((//(///
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((/(/(//(((((((((/(((((#(((((((/*,,,,*...,........,**,..,/(((((((((((((((((((((/((/(((/(//
(((((((((((((#((((((((((((((((((((((/(((/((((((((/((//*/#/*.*...,..... .              ...*,/#((((((((((((((((/((/((((/((
(((((((((((((((((((((((#(((((((((((/(/((((((((/((**,.    ..    .............. ...           .,,*((((/**/((((((((((((((((
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((**,          . ..........,.,,,,,,,..... ,,,......        .*(((((((/(((/((((((((
(((((((((((((#((((((((((((#((((((((((/*         ...............,,*,,,..,,,,,*,*,,..,,,.......  ..    /**/////(((((((((((
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((//         . ................,**,,,,*******/*///**,.,,,,,,,....  ....  .*,,(/(/((((((/((
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((/((, . ... .........,....,..,,*****/(((((/(#(//,*/(((/#*/,*/***,,,,,.....,,......*/(/((//(((/
(/((((((/(((((((((((/(((/(((.............,,,,,,,,*,,*****/((###((//(#((##((((/(//*(//////***,,,,.....,,,,....//(((/(////
///(////(///(//((/((/(/((/......,,,,**,******//,*/(///#%%%########((((((((/(/(///////***//*,**,,,,,,,,,,,**.,**/////((/(
///////////(/////(//((/**,,,,,,,/*/*****(/(/(/(/(%%##%#%(#(((///(((((((/////*/*/*******,**//****,,,,,,,,***.**/*,/*(*///
///////////////////////*.,,,/((/*/(#(#####((#((###(#(((((*(//((((((///********,**,*,*,,,,,,,,,*,...*,.,*,*/*//**/**/////
/////////////////////*(***//(//(###/*//(//*/*(((/((((/((/((((((((////********,**********,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,***/**/*//***/*
///////////////////***//%%%&(&%%###%#(/(/*/((((////(#((#(((((/////***************/****/***,,,....../**,,,***//////****//
/*//////*////*///*//##*/#&(#(/((//((*///((##(((###(#((((((////******/**/////////////////*/**,,..   ..,,*/**/*//**///****
*////*/*/***/**/***(((##%##%#%#%#&%%%%%###(##(#((#(((////*/****/*//(/////((////////(///*/***/,,......,*///////**/*/*****
*****/*************((((##%##%##%###%%%%%#(#/((((/(/////*******///*/////////////////**//////**//*,.    *,/***************
**/**/*************//#(((((((%%%#%%###(#/((((////********/****/*/((/(((((((((/(////**////*,**/,,...  . ,****/**/********
/*/***/***********.*##//(##&###(##(((((/((((//*/*/*//***/**///((//(((/(//(/(/////(//(//****,*****,......,,**************
/*****************,***/%%%##((#%###(((((((/////////*/*///*//////(//////((////**/(###((##(///(((*(//***.,****************
*****************,,*,*(//**/#(#(###(((((((((///(*/**(/(/**////////#////(/(/(//((//*/*/#//(#(#((((//**,,,*,**************
*******************((#(/*///(*/#((##(#(((//(////((((/////////////(///(((((######&&&#%%%#####(#((##(((//(/*,*************
******************/*(#(*,//*(#%#///((((/(((//((((/(/**/*////////((((#(#(((#((##(###%%%&%%%%####%&&&&%%%(,,**************
*****************/**/**(#((#.*(/##%(#(#(#(((((/////*/*//////(//(########&#&&&&%%%%&&%%&%#(((//*#&@@&&&&%*,**************
****************,..,,,//(/*,/%%#((##&#((((/(((//*/*/**///////(((#(#((((((///((##((####%##((/***.(##%%(*(****************
**************,...,,*,,,,,,*(##(*((/(//((((/*/*//**/////////*///(/(/*/*//((((/(((#(%((((////(*// #(#(/,*****************
*************,*,.....,,,*/(//##(*/*/#@&((((/*/*/*/*////////////***/***///(((##%#%((/(////(//////* #((/,*****************
***********,,/**///***,*/////##*//(#%%#(#,,/****/**////((((((////***////////(/(((/(//((((///////,, ,*.,*****************
**********,,,//(((/(////***///(*//(((*/%#******/*/(/(((((((((((((((/((//((/(#(/(////(/###(#(//////, ********************
***********,/(((#(//*,*,*/***/*(///#//#%%//*/****///(/(/((((((##(((#(##((((((///(//((%%##(#//*//*/// */*****************
********/*,,*/(((#**,/,,,*****//((///**//##**//**/(//////(///((((((#(###(##((((((#(#%&#(*/#%%#((/(#((*(*****************
****//***/**///(((////////******/*,,**/((((///*///////*/*///(((((((#########((((#(%&%&%%%&&&&&#%&&&#((/**************/**
***/*/**//*****,*((/,*///*******//(((((//*//*////////(**//**((/(((((((((#((#(((##%#(//(((#(##(#. /%#(//*****//*//*/*////
///////////***/,,*/*(&(*,,/****////(######&(/////*//////////((#(//(*/(/(/((((#(###/((//((((((((/..*##//////*///////////*
////////////**/*#&@@@@@@(*,.,(////////((#////////((((/#/(((((/((/((/////(/(#%##((/(((((/(//(/(///,,(((*//*/**///////////
//////////////#&&&@@@@@@@@@@/*,,(#(//////(**///((((###(###((#(((((////(//(((#((((((((#((#(##%%%%%#(*#/*///*////*////*/*/
////////////%&&@@@@@&@@@@@@@@@@@%,*#%((#//((//((#(#(####(####((((((///////(((###%%%&%&@@@@@@@@@@#&%#*/////*//*/*/////*/*
/////////*/&&&&&@&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@*#&%#(#((((#(########%##((#((/(((/(((((#%%(((((((/(((((/***/**%(/////////*////*//**
//////////&&@@&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@(#&###((####%##########%(##(#(#(##(%%#(((((#(##%%%%%%%#(*//#%(*///*//*//*///*/*/
//////##%&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@%&&%##%##%%#######################/#((#((##(##//*(,..,,,/#(**//**/*/**//*/***
**#%%&&&&&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&%%%%%###%####%%##%%%%%%%%#(((((/(((((/////(//*.., /********************
#&&&&&&&&&&&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&%%##%#%%#%%%%##%%%&%%%&%%%#(((((/((#(/(#(((************************
&&&&&@@&&@@&&&&@&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&%%%%%%%%%%%&&&&&&&&&&%%%%%%##%#######%%#*/,*****************,***
&&&@&&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&&&%%%%%%&&&&&%%%%%&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&%************************
&&&&@&@@&@@@@@@@@@&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&%&&%&%%&%&&%&&&&&&&&&&@@@&%/****************************
&&@@@&@@@&&@&@@&@@@@&@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@&&&&&&&&&&&@&&&&&&&&&&#*******************************

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

the milk machine posted:

this is not my picture (i did not have a good camera when i went :( ) but check this out

When I was young I read an illustrated book about a kid in an aquarium, that ended with him in front of an impossibly huge tank looking a blue whale in the eye. Scared the crap out of me and this comes close.

At least the whale shark is a big fish. Don’t like it when they cram intelligent whales and dolphins into those things

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lpzie posted:

tired of pretending it's normal you can link a link or post a vlog and everyone is talking about it!!

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Inspector Hound posted:

I loving hate the south so much

that is Colorado lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

that is Colorado lol

it’s an interesting state to live in

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Lpzie posted:

ive decided to never read another post itt again....

does proofreading your own pre-posts count?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

bebop esq posted:

does proofreading your own pre-posts count?

lol what do u think!

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Shifty Nipples posted:

i don't think i'm a cow i'm just having a mooood

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

that is Colorado lol

Still counts

e I was excited to find out it was Denver though. Wait Denver or Real Denver

Inspector Hound has issued a correction as of 02:26 on Mar 7, 2023

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Animal-Mother posted:

BIDENS HUGE COCK FUCKS YOU AND YOU THINK YOU LIKE IT

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Lpzie posted:

lol what do u think!

I think it counts but you are still gonna do it

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

still blows me away this country can't pass anything other than taking things away. how am i still surprised by this

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Tup

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

a pizza slice is an open faced pizza roll

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

what the hell does this even mean? who is eating eagles?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/DrCisco/status/1632764892842262530

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

TrumO

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

:chloe:

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

VideoKid posted:

what the hell does this even mean? who is eating eagles?

https://twitter.com/AndyBCampbell/status/1632883488180371457

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

duck shoes

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

look man, i only report the news here

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

:psyduck:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tmjrt

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

veepfake posted:

still blows me away this country can't pass anything other than taking things away. how am i still surprised by this

? bidens done heaps of stuff. remember dark brandon

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

t

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

president

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

don john tremarco

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tuaca

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

dicken tinga

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

btw I actually bumped into Erin Reed and Zooey Zephyr at a bar the other day and they're an adorable couple, even though terfs insist that such a couple doesn't exist

https://twitter.com/ErinInTheMorn/status/1632845673279234048

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tarp

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
Dump

smarxist