Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
john wick 3, it's too long!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

john wick 3, it's too long!

the wick that burns twice as long burns half as bright :/

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

biosterous

No Time To Die

it's real good! i wouldn't want to see it in a theatre though because i love pausing a movie to get snacks or take a piss or whatever

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Finger Prince

biosterous posted:

No Time To Die

it's real good! i wouldn't want to see it in a theatre though because i love pausing a movie to get snacks or take a piss or whatever

Is that the one where he rides a motorbike stuntacularly through some very sunny old world Mediterranean place like Malta or Sicily or something?

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Finger Prince posted:

Is that the one where he rides a motorbike stuntacularly through some very sunny old world Mediterranean place like Malta or Sicily or something?

yeah

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

watho

i liked it but not much more than that. i’m holding out hope for the silly bond renaissance

Finger Prince

That's about all I remember from it. That and Daniel Craig's dour demeanor that comes across as "I'm sick and tired of this franchise". I saw him in Knives Out the other day and good lord that movie is nearly as preposterous as his southern accent.

watho

i’m a big fan of the Daniel Craig Using A Preposterous Southern Accent Cinematic Universe

Finger Prince

watho posted:

i’m a big fan of the Daniel Craig Using A Preposterous Southern Accent Cinematic Universe

Someone ought to make a Colonel Sanders Biopic and cast Daniel Craig.

Finger Prince

Daniel Craig auditioned for the Mr. Rogers Biopic but was snubbed for Tom Hanks and he is bitter.

watho

looking forward to the new gritty daniel craig film. Leghorn

Finger Prince

Forrest Gump is what made Daniel Craig want to be an actor. Well, that and watching the Mark Twain holodeck program on Star Trek TNG.

Goons Are Gifts

Star wars attack of the clones

Didn't have enough jarjar Bings imo

itry

baka fwocka fwame posted:

looks like bad movies are back on the menu

I found The Menu to be weirdly compelling. They couldn't really settle on a tone, and pulled their punches multiple times. The guest characters don't act like believable human beings... but, drat... Ralph Fiennes' performance is just excellent. And there were some lines I really liked in there. It's very hammy, but I enjoyed it overall.

baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
hmm ok

i watched ronin last night starring like deniro and a bunch of ofher dudes. it was a funny & cool criminal operations movie & well worth the use of my eyes. ill give it a thumb 3/4 the way up out of a one thumbs up scale that goes from not up to all the way up

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

free hubcaps

hmm ok

i watched ronin last night starring like deniro and a bunch of ofher dudes. it was a funny & cool criminal operations movie & well worth the use of my eyes. ill give it a thumb 3/4 the way up out of a one thumbs up scale that goes from not up to all the way up

Heck yeah Ronin's great. Some all time great car chases too

ty Saoshyant!

Robot Made of Meat

Sorority Babes in the Slime Ball Bowl-a-Rama.

I expected very little, but was still disappointed.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

watho

feardotcom.com

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Rocky. I cried at the end. More of a love story than a boxing story tbh. I've always despised all sports but I gotta say, boxing movies are like prison movies. I can't look away

5/5 great date movie :munch:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

I think I'm gonna watch all seven of these tbh

hybridnoisebloom

our hospitality by buster keaton. probably my favorite of his that ive seen yet. still prefer chaplin though ngl

she/they :justpost: :trashed:

Snuff Melange

...some men,
you just can't reach.

Curse of Chucky. It was about what you'd expect.

Finger Prince

I started watching White Noise on Netflix. Couldn't keep watching. The dialogue... Nobody talks like this! It felt like a movie written for actors to show off just how dense a script they could memorize. How many words they could say, and how quickly, without pausing in conversation. Maybe it gets better but I didn't give it that chance.

sundaymorning

'white boy rick'
i was not expecting it to be all that good and it was not all that good. not insultingly bad though.
felt quite disjointed and unclear why things were happening a lot of the time. feels like there is stuff happening off screen that you should really be seeing.
the relationships between characters didn't really come across as convincing either.

baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

Finger Prince posted:

I started watching White Noise on Netflix. Couldn't keep watching. The dialogue... Nobody talks like this! It felt like a movie written for actors to show off just how dense a script they could memorize. How many words they could say, and how quickly, without pausing in conversation. Maybe it gets better but I didn't give it that chance.

is this based on the delillo novel lol

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
i watched the manchurian candidate remake starring denzel washington. pretty funny stuff. i like how incoherent denzels explanations got after he had to explain the conspiracy like 5 different times

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Prof. Crocodile

i watched the manchurian candidate remake starring denzel washington. pretty funny stuff. i like how incoherent denzels explanations got after he had to explain the conspiracy like 5 different times

in the original they explained it once, at the end in the third act reveal. because the original was a good movie.

baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
unfortunately my local library which is now how i scope rando movies had the remake in stock and i didnt even know there was a first. still i didnt really regret my viewing experience. i like those mid 2000s serious attempts at adapting stories or remaking old movies because fsr they make me lol really hard

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Prof. Crocodile

i like those mid 2000s serious attempts at adapting stories or remaking old movies because fsr they make me lol really hard

hell, same

Areola Grande

Rocky II is pretty funny so far. He seems even dumber than in the first one. head trauma character development ftw :hampants:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Rocky is like Godzilla; the first one was a respectable cinematic work, and in the sequels they fight Baragon.

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

Rocky is like Godzilla; the first one was a respectable cinematic work, and in the sequels they fight Baragon.

just like the Rambo films. makes u think

sb hermit

R.I.P.D

it's on Netflix

Finger Prince

is this based on the delillo novel lol

I looked it up and yes it is. Not familiar with the novel though

Quadramind

All that overlapping chatter and nonsense is probably the white noise, I think. It's supposed to be off-putting. Like, wow, listen to how much crap there is to pay attention to.

I watched it, thought it was just OK, but it did really make me want to read the book.

hybridnoisebloom

the circus. the charlie chaplin one from 1928. genuinely the hardest i've laughed aloud at a movie in.... a few days, since i watched city lights. chaplin is to this day so unbelievably funny. what a genius

she/they :justpost: :trashed:

Robot Made of Meat

Cool as Ice (Rifftrax version).

Whoo boy. It was . . . yeah.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

sb hermit

RIPD 2

I actually liked it better than the first one!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Cool as Ice (Rifftrax version).

Whoo boy. It was . . . yeah.

sick motorcycle tho

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Margin Call, where a banker is supposed to be a good guy but no one believes him