Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

i worry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

watched cocaine bear. a movie called cocaine bear. a bear loves cocaine and will do Anything to get it

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ol sakkman posted:

watched cocaine bear. a movie called cocaine bear. a bear loves cocaine and will do Anything to get it

Bear's the same as me c. y2k

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

quote:

Like students at elite institutions, most of my incarcerated scholars are politically liberal.

This article is fiction

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

"I used to gently caress guys like you in college"

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Ol sakkman posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I'm shocked that 'article' passes for WSJ journalism

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you

Ol sakkman posted:

Really want to watch this, but I am bad with animal death. I did love Black Sheep (not the Farley one). Should I watch it?

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

GCU Quelle Suprise posted:

Really want to watch this, but I am bad with animal death. I did love Black Sheep (not the Farley one). Should I watch it?

yes

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

the kid actor is like eerily good at bluffing his way through cocaine use

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

https://twitter.com/i/status/1569301040859602944

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

https://twitter.com/i/status/1569389055640739844

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

RealityWarCriminal posted:

got demodded and disappeared

i think they felt too deeply for this nightmare world. I really appreciate what they brought to this weird collective though, and truly hope they have found some peace of mind in this hell world

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you

WOOOOOOO COCAINE BEAR!!!!!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

piss world

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

smarxist posted:

why you want a stinkin' algorithm to take the measure o' yer soul anyways?! you think a machine what can't calculate something plain as day unless we tells it too can hold your heart upon its scales like anubis!?
/

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

like dust in the wind man

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Solarin posted:

like dust in the wind man

dang ol dust in the wind man

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

is the hatred of importing American Halloween purely a generational thing? I understand both sides of it tbh

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Solarin posted:

is the hatred of importing American Halloween purely a generational thing? I understand both sides of it tbh

Idk why Oz would be resistant to it, Halloween is fun.

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Solarin posted:

yeah and like a lot of age groups im smack in the middle of not really getting either side

i dont do it but idc if people knock on my door i just ignore them

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Red Baron posted:

dang ol dust in the wind man

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1632919788384055298?s=20

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

THIS IS WHERE BONG EVOLUTION ENDS

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
They are gonna play nonstop footage of congress getting lit up to own the libs. Hannity is kissing rear end again. Bring back the Fox and Friends call-ins!

https://twitter.com/hugolowell/status/1632938495160340483?s=20

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

Ol sakkman posted:

THIS IS WHERE BONG EVOLUTION ENDS

no.

we can go further

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

They are gonna play nonstop footage of congress getting lit up to own the libs. Hannity is kissing rear end again. Bring back the Fox and Friends call-ins!

https://twitter.com/hugolowell/status/1632938495160340483?s=20

he's winning

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

this is now the Donald trump 2024 toxx thread

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

this is now the Donald trump 2024 toxx thread

always was

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

He's gonna win the primary. He's gotta. Trump's starting with 2 - 1 support over everybody else combined.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

Idk why Oz would be resistant to it, Halloween is fun.

amrica is diseased so you want to keep the disease outside your body I guess

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

lmao no one tells the Donald “no”

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

He's gonna win the primary. He's gotta. Trump's starting with 2 - 1 support over everybody else combined.

he's gonna win the general

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

he's gonna win the general

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

yikes