Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
i like watching linus tech tips because i think he's hot how cancelled am i

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

tokin opposition posted:

I know a guy who talks about this show a lot is it ~*problematic*~?

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

tokin opposition posted:

Linus is a huge idiot and a small business tyrant who thinks his staff wanting to unionize is a personal insult but he's not the worst at least

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

That now makes two people I've talked to who only like him for being a dilf or whatever, weird

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Biplane posted:

He might

I hosed 50 people and the last one to cum wins $500,000!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

George H.W. oval office posted:

I hosed 50 people and the last one to cum wins $500,000!

i've been in a lot of hands on a hard body contests and I gotta say this one was the worst

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
The facebook algorithm really seems to think I'm into the #riseandgrind cult or would appreciate stories about the one neat trick where by having millions in assets in your 30's you can retire by 40!

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987
The only leverage that landlord needs is the lever on the guillotine

palindrome
Feb 3, 2020

I'm surprised the youtube man chocolate costs $2.48 to $3 per bar. that seems pretty upscale, especially for mass retail like walmart. I suppose eating a grass-fed-milk hershey bar is now aspirational, or people really do think posing/posting gives them a chance of getting free money from social media guy in a giveaway.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

palindrome posted:

I'm surprised the youtube man chocolate costs $2.48 to $3 per bar. that seems pretty upscale, especially for mass retail like walmart. I suppose eating a grass-fed-milk hershey bar is now aspirational, or people really do think posing/posting gives them a chance of getting free money from social media guy in a giveaway.

It looks to be comparable to maybe 50 cents more than the other candy bars at the same size based on the shelf in those photos. poo poo is just expensive these days.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Why is that poo poo so thin? How is that a bar lol?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Coolness Averted posted:

The facebook algorithm really seems to think I'm into the #riseandgrind cult or would appreciate stories about the one neat trick where by having millions in assets in your 30's you can retire by 40!

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

Orange Devil posted:

Why is that poo poo so thin? How is that a bar lol?

it looks like a lot of them are broken in half

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

I would piss in this gamer printer.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

The Internet of poo poo

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

oh I’ve had multiple charges cross over expired cards onto new ones without ever giving the companies the new info

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

That's my posting station

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

i am harry posted:

oh I’ve had multiple charges cross over expired cards onto new ones without ever giving the companies the new info

Yeah, I have a gym account and AAA accounts that keep coming back from the dead, even going dormant for months or years after cancelation too.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Coolness Averted posted:

Yeah, I have a gym account and AAA accounts that keep coming back from the dead, even going dormant for months or years after cancelation too.

The last time I had a gym membership they made you come in in person to physically sign actual papers to cancel it (presumably so you have to feel THE SHAME AND INCONVENIENCE in front of all the people still working out) so you might just need to do that, idk

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Shame Boy posted:

The last time I had a gym membership they made you come in in person to physically sign actual papers to cancel it (presumably so you have to feel THE SHAME AND INCONVENIENCE in front of all the people still working out) so you might just need to do that, idk

Did they bring out the hot instructor, like in that one episode of hit TV series F.R.I.E.N.D.S.?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i think they are saying they actually had the card deactivated with the bank, not that netflix charged an expired card but that they charged a card that no longer existed.
idk tho and with those expressions on the picture im not finding out

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Shame Boy posted:

If it is a credit card just dispute the charge

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

kaschei posted:

If it is a credit card just dispute the charge

i finally got to actually dispute a charge because i was trying to cancel pet insurance and their website kept demanding i telephone them and their telephone service was literally unintelligible static

i was so excited and the credit union was just like boop all gone

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spatial
Nov 15, 2007

SUCCESS - COMMUTING

theylive.gif

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Zvahl posted:

i finally got to actually dispute a charge because i was trying to cancel pet insurance and their website kept demanding i telephone them and their telephone service was literally unintelligible static

i was so excited and the credit union was just like boop all gone

Every time I have disputed an obviously bullshit charge, the bank sided with the vendor. And this was with American Express!

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Fun fact: this toilet has an MSRP of $9900 for the black color

https://www.kohler.com/en/products/toilets/shop-toilets/numi-2-0-one-piece-elongated-smart-toilet-dual-flush-30754-pa

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Every time I have disputed an obviously bullshit charge, the bank sided with the vendor. And this was with American Express!

Guess I'm capitalism brained but in this case I would close the card and get a different one if possible. gently caress those guys.

Which I'm aware reads exactly like "If you don't like the laws in your state just move," thus the disclaimer.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

palindrome posted:

Snickers is $2 for a bar around me. waiting for Jay to fix the prices

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Fitzy Fitz posted:

every time i dispute a charge with usaa they side with me

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Rishi Sunak is a monster.

"Remember, if you're here without a visa, we will let our businesses profit from your unwilling labor!"

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I've never had this happen.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Loucks posted:

Guess I'm capitalism brained but in this case I would close the card and get a different one if possible. gently caress those guys.

Which I'm aware reads exactly like "If you don't like the laws in your state just move," thus the disclaimer.

I did. It was a pretty fancy travel card with annual fees and lots of supposed protections for travelers, but both of those issues were traveling expenses, so AmEx can gently caress off. It took an act of parliament to get my money back lol

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

I learned the UK has a modern slavery system.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Orange Devil posted:

in the USA we call it prison labor

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

ArmZ posted:

in the USA we call it prison labor

That's not a modern system though.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Attach a blockchain* and it is!

*To their ankle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Orange Devil posted:

Good thing is English so we know it barely works.

Also, are you supposed to get a loving visa to seek asylum? How about a note from your country of origin?