Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Topes13/status/1633163615720075282

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I mean this is pretty cool, it's like half the early 60s Beatles albums

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg6x8fG2aIc&t=25s

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

the Elon Defense Weirdos are absolutely out of control in that thread

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
also it's loving Buck Owens, I mean it's hard to not appreciate this stuff

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Bearjew posted:

divorcema grimes

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

emfive posted:

also it's loving Buck Owens, I mean it's hard to not appreciate this stuff

:yeah:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Joementum posted:

the Elon Defense Weirdos are absolutely out of control in that thread

I'd never heard of this Halli guy before but it sounds like Twitter acquired his design company in part because they wanted him and his people in charge of design, with a huge guaranteed payout to him if they let him go from the company, so of course it follows that he would have been the head guy in charge of all the design projects and not some kind of code monkey

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

lol

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

do you think Buck Owens and Roy Clark ever made out a little bit on the Hee Haw set after taping

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Figma balls

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
just got an email that talked about planning in a "polycrisis world"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hey 2dcat can you stop by Matt Yglesias's house and tell him to go gently caress himself? it's right by Mexicue

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

tacodaemon posted:

I'd never heard of this Halli guy before but it sounds like Twitter acquired his design company in part because they wanted him and his people in charge of design, with a huge guaranteed payout to him if they let him go from the company, so of course it follows that he would have been the head guy in charge of all the design projects and not some kind of code monkey

seems like you'd want to keep around the design guy if your business plan is to charge weirdos $8 for an increasing variety of icons next to their avis

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Schmoe Cwead posted:

crisis in infinite polycules

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

do you think Buck Owens and Roy Clark ever made out a little bit on the Hee Haw set after taping

I am not going to entertain such prurient speculation

both of those guys were absolute beasts

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Schmoe Cwead posted:

sweet a new crysis game...

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
answer the question, emfive

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Joementum posted:

seems like you'd want to keep around the design guy if your business plan is to charge weirdos $8 for an increasing variety of icons next to their avis

well, never mind, in Elon's mind the only people who are necessary to a company are R0CK STAR D3V3L0PERS plus his own august self

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

tacdaemon what month would you describe me as?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

having been a punk scene kid from way back, I remember having to get used to computer touchers using "rock star" as a positive thing, because in the subculture I come from, calling someone a rock star is tantamount to challenging them to a duel

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Lpzie posted:

tacdaemon what month would you describe me as?

Ventôse

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

emfive posted:

I mean this is pretty cool, it's like half the early 60s Beatles albums

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg6x8fG2aIc&t=25s

I saw buck Owens live a few years before he died and he had really lost it, I felt bad

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

DryGoods posted:

answer the question, emfive

DryGoods, my friend, my opinions on that question can have no importance to the life of any person here in 2023, I prefer to appreciate the talents of those artists and countless others like them. Peccadilloes? maybe, who knows and at this point who cares.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

tacodaemon posted:

having been a punk scene kid from way back, I remember having to get used to computer touchers using "rock star" as a positive thing, because in the subculture I come from, calling someone a rock star is tantamount to challenging them to a duel

it was slightly less embarrassing than "ninjas"

now they all just call themselves "10x devs"

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

I saw buck Owens live a few years before he died and he had really lost it, I felt bad

Yea we went to see The Residents when they (whoever "they" were) kind of fell apart, it was pretty sad. I loved those guys.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1633226017169977344?cxt=HHwWgMC99ZmasaotAAAA

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

tacodaemon posted:

some foo fighters rear end poo poo

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Whoah I got the giggles now. This is my new favorite guy.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Joementum posted:

it was slightly less embarrassing than "ninjas"

now they all just call themselves "10x devs"

how can they have 10 exs if they're all virgins

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/Iluvalar1/status/1633197582263492609

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ty i love it! my b day is in that month too... not suggesting doxxing just yet but suspicious.... 🤨

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
see now where I come from a ninja is a down rear end clown who doesn't gently caress around

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Kenny Rogers and Roky Erickson are two people who I was thinking of seeing live and then didn't and then they died like two weeks later or something like that

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Lpzie posted:

what month would you describe me as?

I would describe you as "that time of the month"

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

redneck nazgul posted:

how can they have 10 exs if they're all virgins

and they all live in texas i mean what are the chances of that

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
i'm not quoting that, Lpzie. but a Determined Mind has enough info to access your Bored Ape Wallet

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

here's a song that I think Bob Wills did, except this is the Mills Brothers and it is very cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH3cYlQIVVY

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

here's something from 1967 for fans of '60s acid-casualty stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1h2ExfKa8w