Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Oh god, I needed that laugh today. Wtf were they thinking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

holy lol

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
It's funny because tonally, it's not THAT much different than Mox's jailbreak video, but execution wise, it's jusssssttttt a bit outside

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i really enjoy that video package. the misuse of the word oppressed that everyone focuses on is nothing compared to way he says phphphpphphhphphhhhphhhhhhh

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Honestly, Mox' book was great, but I had no idea how much I'd be rooting for him and Renee. Dude clearly loves her, and it's honestly great going through the silly moments he shared, like arguing over measuring cups for solids and liquids, or his dumb stunt with the scooter he got her for her birthday.

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

CLASSIC

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/ShawnDean773/status/1633220180167004160

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

lol

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Thank you. I had a feeling it was on your channel like the RICKY MORTON ALERT which still amuses me but I didn't realise it was unlisted.

I also forgot how they go straight into it after a Kid Kash interview. No build to it or anything. Just a straight cut to TAKEN HOSTAGE BY AN OPPRESSED DICTATOR.

Also, thinking about it now, surely it should be "oppressive dictator"?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Hoss Corncave posted:

Thank you. I had a feeling it was on your channel like the RICKY MORTON ALERT which still amuses me but I didn't realise it was unlisted.

I also forgot how they go straight into it after a Kid Kash interview. No build to it or anything. Just a straight cut to TAKEN HOSTAGE BY AN OPPRESSED DICTATOR.

It got set to private a couple years ago when Youtube introduced the "Is this video for kids" thing and I forgot to answer the question so it could be viewable. I misclicked this morning and set it to unlisted instead of public when I fixed it.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Get his rear end, Capt!

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://twitter.com/KnicksNation/status/1633272307107131392

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/1633285582586793985?s=20

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The ball is danhausen in his inert form

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The BALL of Danhausen

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Hoss Corncave posted:

Yes. The video editor needed proofreading skills badly.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
https://twitter.com/OfficialTAZ/status/1633344319074738177

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

what a weird moment--not sure why you'd brag about turning down work

I can think of some ideas but they're all extremely dumb

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

what a weird moment--not sure why you'd brag about turning down work

I can think of some ideas but they're all extremely dumb

He’s not bragging about turning down work he’s saying “I take my indie bookings so seriously I wasn’t willing to cancel them even to work for a huge company with a much more significant audience” to try and sound very humble and grounded while being in demand at one of the biggest companies in the industry.

Then he got blown up when it turns out he asked for the spot and decided not to take it, rather than them reaching out to try and book him.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Feels like a good way to not get that dark invitation in future tbh

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

coconono posted:

The ball is danhausen in his inert form

A ballhausen, if you will.

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
The scrotum, nature's ballhausen

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Lamuella posted:

Saying you can't do the date they have available isn't a big deal.

Trying to big-time The Capt. And AEW on Twitter is.

Maybe they will get booked to go 1 on 1 with THE UNDERTAKER Lance Archer as punishment

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012
I see no issue with asking to be booked on Dark. I also see no issue with turning it down because you already have a booking that day and don't want to burn your bridges with that promotion. However, there was no reason for him to even post on Twitter that he turned it down in the first place and the way he did came across in an almost "holier than thou" way which has definitely been seen by a fair few people now, so good work random indy guy I've never heard of and likely never will again.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I like that in the replies to The Captain people are giving solid recommendations on who to bring in.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I like that in the replies to The Captain people are giving solid recommendations on who to bring in.

I also liked that the first response to the guy saying he didn't cancel bookings is Ricky Morton telling him to maybe not put everything out there on social media.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Hoss Corncave posted:

I also liked that the first response to the guy saying he didn't cancel bookings is Ricky Morton telling him to maybe not put everything out there on social media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxuLJDQdKg4

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Hoss Corncave posted:

that's where I'm at. Honor your prior commitments, I've no issue with that and I'd like to think AEW feels the same way and not just saying so. Mentioning this stuff on social media makes it feel like a flex, as Capt says

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
spoilers for how the Enjoy show tapings went
https://twitter.com/edithsurreal/status/1633277380092411906?t=isMmOXTdYufco_8uB-Twzw&s=19
But power vibes with this post match pic

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/CashWheelerFTR/status/1633521555807551488?s=20

Top guys out

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

FTR hair directly tweeting Elon and subtweeting his partner. Powerful.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Dax thinks he’s Bret Hart but he’s actually Marty Janetty

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Lamuella posted:

https://twitter.com/ArtoisAugust/status/1633268815571156992?t=jnWNxRCyhQeUgqhNN6m7zA&s=19

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
lol what a prick

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Why are wrestlers so stupid?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Shawn Dean weighing his options between not giving that chowderhead any more attention or giving him the full sammy-vlog-style roast treatment.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

edogawa rando posted:

Why are wrestlers so stupid?

Getting hit in/kicked in/landing on their heads a lot probably has something to do with it

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
who was that dark jobber who tried to start a podcast career off spilling AEW backstage dirt but ran out of material after one episode because he was on one taping and was clearly just making poo poo up about people he'd never have interacted with

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

who was that dark jobber who tried to start a podcast career off spilling AEW backstage dirt but ran out of material after one episode because he was on one taping and was clearly just making poo poo up about people he'd never have interacted with

dax isn't a jobber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

Dax Harwood

e: gently caress