Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Funny thing is I think Elon Musk might be a stupid idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

ex post facho posted:

elon somehow still has farther to fall

https://twitter.com/Eve6/status/1633268148941238272

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I hope people realize that the pasta brands in my sig photos are premier brands, I don't say that to brag I just want people to know that I endorse all of them as being top quality for your own pasta adventures.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

There are many other very good pasta brands of course.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

emfive posted:

I hope people realize that the pasta brands in my sig photos are premier brands, I don't say that to brag I just want people to know that I endorse all of them as being top quality for your own pasta adventures.

emfive coming out for eating rear end?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 366 days!

emfive posted:

i do realize this emfive, thank you.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I hope to get a group photo of a bunch of old "Frozen Charlotte" dolls my wife has collected, for the benefit of all you doll fans out there. "Frozen Charlotte" dolls were a thing, they're dolls with no moving limbs who are therefore "frozen". They were sometimes called "Penny dolls" because they were cheap.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

emfive posted:

I hope to get a group photo of a bunch of old "Frozen Charlotte" dolls my wife has collected, for the benefit of all you doll fans out there. "Frozen Charlotte" dolls were a thing, they're dolls with no moving limbs who are therefore "frozen". They were sometimes called "Penny dolls" because they were cheap.

concerning

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Consummate Professional posted:

emfive coming out for eating rear end?

Your insightful post makes a tremendous amount of sense

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

emfive posted:

Funny thing is I think Elon Musk might be a stupid idiot

it's been really good to see honestly, no matter how much of a gently caress up I might be at my job or if I ever think I'm underperforming I can always fall back on man at least I didn't pay 44 billion for twitter and then fire a guy with a 100 million severance contract and try to walk it back publicly lmao.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

lol they picked the most boss babyesque picture they could find.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
one of the roughnecks is unvaccinated and claims to have had covid 6 times. he's under 30.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I like it when you call out my big brand pasta

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

whatdid elondo

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

CaptainBeefart posted:

I love it when you call out my big brand pasta

My friend the big brands are fine, what's important is that we all enjoy pasta together

The "Barilla" yellow-box brand, "Barilla Plus", is really a sort of "health food" and it's very good and good for you too

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Why would she admit this lol

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
le wife yelled at me for taking le piss in le sink

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
"Better to talk to people than communicate via tweet."

lol

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I love you so much bearjew

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lmao

and ppl want u to stop posting this? insane

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Uncle Wemus posted:

Why would she admit this lol

liberals believe that their actions are one link in a chain of natural progress. That's how they can sleep at night having agitated for nothing and taken no policy risks. When trump happens its obvious that progress is not an automatic forward movement but something that only happens because you force it to happen. That means that the Obamas stumbled through 8 years of leadership with no real accomplishments.

haha just kidding they didn't want progressive outcomes in the first place had you going there for a minute I bet

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

emfive posted:

My friend the big brands are fine, what's important is that we all enjoy pasta together

The "Barilla" yellow-box brand, "Barilla Plus", is really a sort of "health food" and it's very good and good for you too

I messed up my quote, was going for a hip hop reference.

I am with you on the pasta.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Lpzie posted:

good soup! is anti cspam now... he went hard alt right ... statistically it was gonna happen

good soup! and Rah! are two bad posters!

Al! came back into the fold but I for one will be keeping an eye on him

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
emfive! I made a browned butter angel hair pasta for my wife with fresh grated parmesan reggiano and oregano and she loved it

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

i eat rear end

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

emfive posted:

I love you so much bearjew

i don't think you're allowed to say that in texas

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

emfive posted:

There are many other very good pasta brands of course.

you can make pasta it’s super easy and better

get on my level of fatness

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

RealityWarCriminal posted:

one of the roughnecks is unvaccinated and claims to have had covid 6 times. he's under 30.

roughlung

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Ol sakkman posted:

i eat rear end

that's a good way to get e. coli

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

good soup! and Rah! are two bad posters!

Al! came back into the fold but I for one will be keeping an eye on him

all these ! posters are SUS....

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

emfive posted:

are there any pasta brands that would make me a piece of poo poo to eat

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Bearjew posted:

i don't think you're allowed to say that in texas

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

good soup! was right when they said this thread went to poo poo :frogbon:

fake news... thread more powerful than ever... and only increasing!

gregday
May 23, 2003

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Elephanthead posted:

you can make pasta it’s super easy and better

get on my level of fatness

Well Mr Elephanthead, that is true, but it's important to note that fresh pasta with egg is considered a significantly different thing than non-egg pasta.

Here is a helpful explanation of Italian pasta rules.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTqvM1h7WhI

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

too desperate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Space Jam posted:

are there any pasta brands that would make me a piece of poo poo to eat

No sir, no not at all. You buy what you want and have fun cooking it and eating it. I'm a "big tent" pasta advocate.