Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

CODChimera posted:

dolphin def cut up some animals when he was a kid. also as an adult as well probably

Yeah it's called steak aka my presidents favorite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
i smell a skunk. thought it was weed at first but im pretty sure its a skunk now. not 100% sure though. will keep u guys updated

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

:hmmyes:

https://twitter.com/whstancil/status/1633326882992148482
https://twitter.com/whstancil/status/1633327508820041728

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

thehandtruck posted:

i smell a skunk. thought it was weed at first but im pretty sure its a skunk now. not 100% sure though. will keep u guys updated

thank you

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

trump had steaks but i would eat trump branded deli meats. roast beef. pastrami. honey ham. the commercials would be great.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Trump’s Meats, available at Publix

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

thehandtruck posted:

are skunks cool or just really bad?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RetroNewsNow/status/1633347527322812417

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i was supposed to dissect a frog in 8th grade, but i had a sympathetic bond with an alien i was hiding at home, and when my pubescent hormones activated, the alien gave me confidence to free all the frogs and kiss the girl

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

CODChimera posted:

are skunks cool or just really bad?

they’re cute but spray a terrible smelling liquid from a gland next to their rear end in a top hat, you be the judge

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

smarxist posted:

i was supposed to dissect a frog in 8th grade, but i had a sympathetic bond with an alien i was hiding at home, and when my pubescent hormones activated, the alien gave me confidence to free all the frogs and kiss the girl
dude....

u 2?

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

thank you for your ocncerns space jam and call of duty. i will answer questions at the end, things are difficult right now.

i have put my air purifer next to the window nad it has turned yellow. i turned up the fan from 1 to 2 (max 4) and am letting it run. it is helping. source still not confirmed skunk or weed. i was going to make a thread about this but all of the mods are against me, and that is what i will make a thread about. will keep you all updated.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Space Jam posted:

trump had steaks but i would eat trump branded deli meats. roast beef. pastrami. honey ham. the commercials would be great.

https://www.theonion.com/meat-1819584902

quote:

Meat. Lots of meat. Piles and piles of meat. Meat slices. Turkey slices, ham slices, slices of chicken breast. Roast beef, pastrami brisket, mesquite smokehouse beef brisket, knockwurst, and franks.

Meat.

Meat between two pieces of bread. Sandwiches. Sandwiches with a lot of meat. Bologna sandwiches, salami sandwiches, corned beef sandwiches. Not tuna sandwiches. Meat sandwiches. One big sandwich with Boar’s Head pastrami, ham, and turkey breast all piled high with mustard and lettuce and tomato. Reubens. Nice, lean corned beef Reubens. Russian dressing on Reubens. Reubens made with Boar’s Head corned beef. Kraut. Pastrami on rye. Good pastrami. Boar’s Head pastrami.

Refrigerators filled with meat. Walking into a store and seeing Boar’s Head meat. Big meat trucks taking meat from Boar’s Head to the people who sell Boar’s Head in their store. Butchers carving up meat. Carving up a loaf of honey-glazed meat. Big Virginia ham. Succulent ham. Good-tasting Boar’s Head ham. Hickory smoked chicken breast with honey mustard. Cured meat. Uncured meat. Juicy, tender, and smoked.

Meat. Meat. Meat. Meat. Meat. Meat.

Pork. Pork loin. Putting pork loin in your mouth and chewing it up. Going to a delicatessen and ordering some Boar’s Head pork loin and some Boar’s Head smoked sausage and some Boar’s Head London Broil, taking it all home, and putting it all together with some Boar’s Head Black Forest ham.

Boar’s Head capicollo ham is good meat. It’s Boar’s Head meat.

Boar’s Head does cheese. And meat. Cheese and meat and sauces. With the cheese it’s three-pepper Colby Jack cheese, Swiss cheese, havarti, and other kinds of cheese, like cheddar. With the sauces there’s sweet sauces and not-sweet sauces. Boar’s Head Sweet BBQ Sauce is a sweet sauce and Boar’s Head Horseradish is a not-sweet sauce. You can use the sauces for the meat. Cheese is good with the meat. Mustard is good with the meat. The meat is good by itself but the meat is good with sauces, too. And the cheese.

Boar’s Head doesn’t do steaks but I like steaks. I like the meat in steaks. I like porterhouse steaks and rib-eye steaks. I like New York strip steaks, and I like T-bone steaks. Beef tips with gravy is good. Veal is good. Lamb chops and applesauce. Tender meat. Prime meat. Meat that slides off the bone. Good-smelling meat.

Meatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeat meatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeat meatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeat meatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeat meatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeatmeat.

I like Boar’s Head meat. I don’t like other kinds of meat because I don’t think it’s as good as Boar’s Head. I don’t know other brands of meat. I know Boar’s Head meat. Boar’s Head makes meat. If people have questions about Boar’s Head meat I can answer them because I know Boar’s Head meat. Do we have Sweet Slice Boneless Smoked Ham? Yes. Do we have Cajun Style Seasoned-Oven Roast Beef? Yes. Do we have Lemon Pepper Roasted Chicken Breast? Yes. We have all that kind of meat and a lot more meat.

If somebody came up to me and asked if we did vegetables I would say no. I would say we do meat. If somebody came up to me and asked if we did fruit I would say no. Fruit isn’t meat. There are no vegetables or fruit in our meat. Olive loaf is an exception and not the rule at Boar’s Head. Meat is the focus at Boar’s Head.

I’m talking about meat right now. Meat is good. Meat is important. Meat is meat.

Meat.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Mayor Dave posted:

CODChimera posted:

dolphin def cut up some animals when he was a kid. also as an adult as well probably
Yeah it's called steak aka my presidents favorite

thehandtruck posted:

thank you for your ocncerns space jam and call of duty. i will answer questions at the end, things are difficult right now.

i have put my air purifer next to the window nad it has turned yellow. i turned up the fan from 1 to 2 (max 4) and am letting it run. it is helping. source still not confirmed skunk or weed. i was going to make a thread about this but all of the mods are against me, and that is what i will make a thread about. will keep you all updated.
tanks 4 tha mammeriesm

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

That ex senior dev ops engineer going full Hit Em Up on Musk was wild

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/Mondoweiss/status/1633111835531436033

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lol imagine being impressed by bibi and not just saying he's a garbage baby murderer into every microphone they open near you

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

gold foil wrapped buffalo chicken breast meat. they’re the biggest chickens we could grow at Trump Foods. they’re the size of sheep, and the meat is so wet and so juicy

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Space Jam posted:

gold foil wrapped buffalo chicken breast meat. they’re the biggest chickens we could grow at Trump Foods. they’re the size of sheep, and the meat is so wet and so juicy

:yooge: YOU EVER WATCH SUPERMARKET SWEEP? THEY'RE THE FIRST ITEM THE TEAMS GO FOR EVERY SWEEP. EVERY SWEEP. IF THEY'RE -SMART-.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVSVDO6QY7k

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

folks you’ve never seen a chicken until you’ve seen a Trump chicken. they’re so large they have to be killed with tanks. it’s true, these have never been seen before in the history of chicken.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

heyyyyyyy

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

oof

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

gently caress you

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Space Jam posted:

they’re cute but spray a terrible smelling liquid from a gland next to their rear end in a top hat, you be the judge

i cant decide

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

:negative:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

whats trumpin

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

murpt

https://youtu.be/sC8IAJ03nZ8

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
what's orb mom have to say about bibi

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/mikeallen/status/1633073978855104514?cxt=HHwWhIC9mbSI7KktAAAA

Kooky Kari for VP? Lmfao, please god let this happen.

Two losers on the same ticket

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

smarxist posted:

what's orb mom have to say about bibi

not much whats orb mommy with you/

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
orb bibi

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/938226380256567302?lang=en

ruh roh

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Worst thing I had to dissect was your posts

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hmmm

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

full updat:e mods are still against me at every turn. i dont know what i ddid, but that much i do know.

on the smell: it is a skunk. this much i know. i know as much as i know the mods are against me. i have reported them (as uussual) and everyone on this page (as usual) to the bigger mods. they (as usal) did have not gotten backto me. the ai r purifier ha s turned back to blue. indicating no more smel. (but i do smell it still a little bit). weed does not smell this strong or bad. s l