Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Going from the graphic novel to the movie was jarring because there are at least 300 less dicks featured in the film.

sigh well that's a snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Was Snyder's Owl movie any good?

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
https://mobile.twitter.com/stormrobinson/status/1633505735798853634

If you're wondering who this is, the accusations of "violence" are coming from (spoilered for transphobia):

https://mobile.twitter.com/stormrobinson/status/1631710576664788992
"This is what happens when LGB people sit back and allow the TQ+ cult to hijack our civil rights movement and push radical queer theory onto kids.

Gender ideology is social cancer that must be cut out. It’s not science. It’s not progress. It’s taking us backwards."

:ironicat:

https://twitter.com/MehganJames/status/1633199341585465345?cxt=HHwWgoDUqb2JpaotAAAA

Read After Burning has a new favorite as of 22:19 on Mar 8, 2023

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

align us is not just a nice version of among us?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

I have to imagine this guy got banned back in 2018 and just got unbanned by Musk now.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

personally I'd be more afraid of sexual predators and venial heretics preaching prosperity gospel than a pastor having the wrong genitals or presentation, but you do you, american evangelicals

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Coolness Averted posted:

personally I'd be more afraid of sexual predators and venial heretics preaching prosperity gospel than a pastor having the wrong genitals or presentation, but you do you, american evangelicals

I just watched a documentary on Gwen Shamblin (The Weigh Down, that weight-loss/Christian cult) and am currently reading a book on Jane Whaley/the Word of Faith cult, which makes this extra :lol:

"Don't let women preach, or else they'll just start running an actual cult. :smug:"

Staryberry
Oct 16, 2009

I know this was posted days ago, but I think this is the most effective target ad I’ve seen in a while. Not because I want to stick it to the “anti-woke” people, but because that’s cuter clothes than the last time I checked the target boys section. I just bought that red rainbow construction tee, and the adorable green florals for both my boys. Easter is taken care of! Hooray!

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Staryberry posted:

I know this was posted days ago, but I think this is the most effective target ad I’ve seen in a while. Not because I want to stick it to the “anti-woke” people, but because that’s cuter clothes than the last time I checked the target boys section. I just bought that red rainbow construction tee, and the adorable green florals for both my boys. Easter is taken care of! Hooray!

Why do you hate freedom. How could you forget 9/11

TrekBek
Mar 27, 2013

slug life

Read After Burning posted:

I just watched a documentary on Gwen Shamblin (The Weigh Down, that weight-loss/Christian cult) and am currently reading a book on Jane Whaley/the Word of Faith cult, which makes this extra :lol:

"Don't let women preach, or else they'll just start running an actual cult. :smug:"

ooh, what's the book?

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Rainbows on t-shirts? What's next, cartel beheading video hoodies? Disgusting.

I'm already making an "AlignUs" submission about this.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1633609663626493954?t=OVTfnBM6wSYBfYyd5npPFQ&s=19

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

TrekBek posted:

ooh, what's the book?

Missed this! It's Broken Faith by Mitch Weiss and Holbrook Mohr.

Cult-ish is also a great recent one, although it leans more on the actual language part of cults and similar, "enthusiastic" groups (MLMs, Cross Fit, so on).

Oh God, the preview images alone have me scared to click further...

I liked this response:
https://twitter.com/OranGiraffes/status/1633610200920752130

Read After Burning has a new favorite as of 06:08 on Mar 9, 2023

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Jesus christ

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
"The oldest one on the list, at.... 14 years younger than you!"

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
He's not on the list....

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat

Vib Rib posted:

"The oldest one on the list, at.... 14 years younger than you!"

Where do we draw the line at someone is actually old enough to go "hey you know, I'd be totally down to date this person"?

Like, gently caress Elon and all this poo poo...but like, this is just hubris on age gap that doesn't really focus on the problem.

Call these fuckers out as pedos, do it.

But this "14 years younger" only matters really during a certain point in the party's life. Example, a 40y/o hooking up w/ a 54y/o; those 14 years rock different.

Again, this is not me praising nor accepting of their actions; just loving call it like it is.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

drunk mutt posted:

Where do we draw the line at someone is actually old enough to go "hey you know, I'd be totally down to date this person"?

Like, gently caress Elon and all this poo poo...but like, this is just hubris on age gap that doesn't really focus on the problem.

Call these fuckers out as pedos, do it.

But this "14 years younger" only matters really during a certain point in the party's life. Example, a 40y/o hooking up w/ a 54y/o; those 14 years rock different.

Again, this is not me praising nor accepting of their actions; just loving call it like it is.

You know the context here is literally weirdos saying a 38 year old woman is probably a bit old for a dude in his 50's right?
At best your post is just a non sequitur.

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat

Coolness Averted posted:

You know the context here is literally weirdos saying a 38 year old woman is probably a bit old for a dude in his 50's right?
At best your post is just a non sequitur.

Oh....Ohhh..no

e: to clarify, the no is no I saw it the other way and the gently caress oh god what the hell is going on

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Huh?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Vibologer/status/1633598655390261248?cxt=HHwWgIC9gc3U2qstAAAA

Huh? Huh?
https://mobile.twitter.com/Vibologer/status/1632800535555309569?cxt=HHwWgoC87fTb76gtAAAA

Huh? Huh? Huh?
https://mobile.twitter.com/Vibologer/status/1633506311030677504?cxt=HHwWgIC99bnVsKstAAAA

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Checkin' in after months and yeah wow Twitter really has increased the right-wing crazy to the point where it just seems insane

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

mind the walrus posted:

Checkin' in after months and yeah wow Twitter really has increased the right-wing crazy to the point where it just seems insane

Concerning

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Unfortunate cropping with that image in the upper right. Makes it seem downright tasteless.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Coolness Averted posted:

You're an adult on the internet, you can just say bullshit, friend
Meanwhile the snyder fans continue to have firm grips on reality

which of those movies from the top would anyone who isn't terminally snyderbrained even enjoy?

Slither is one of the best movies ever made and so is super.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

credburn posted:

Unfortunate cropping with that image in the upper right. Makes it seem downright tasteless.

Looking at the uncropped picture still made it seem tasteless...

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Dousing this flame

CelticPredator has a new favorite as of 08:36 on Mar 9, 2023

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Coolness Averted posted:

You're an adult on the internet, you can just say bullshit, friend
Meanwhile the snyder fans continue to have firm grips on reality

which of those movies from the top would anyone who isn't terminally snyderbrained even enjoy?

Why do these pretentious art house weirdos only direct Spanish movies?

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/ArticulateTHGHT/status/1633695066169679872?t=ee_s-AF4GX5bakMUuOasCw&s=19

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
drat, I'm heading reports that mcconnell landed on his back and couldn't roll over or get up. Hope he wasn't stuck like that for too long!

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Baron von Eevl posted:

drat, I'm heading reports that mcconnell landed on his back and couldn't roll over or get up. Hope he wasn't stuck like that for too long!

He really shouldn't have replaced his entire staff with cheap Replicants.

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Baron von Eevl posted:

Mitch McConnell lays on his back, his belly baking in the hot sun, beating his legs trying to turn itself over, but he can't. Not without your help. But you're just laughing and pointing at him, and taking pictures.

You're human, Blade Runner.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

https://twitter.com/Vibologer/status/1633598821925093377?t=4nV3mxIsEmOO9GrRrv7VvA&s=19

Idiot Owns Social Media: Voila - Hyperhoeflation!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Something about this person's brand of idiocy is particularly terrifying to me because it's like I can't even understand what the gently caress they're talking about but I can tell it's horrible.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I have no loving clue what this guy is going on about

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Coolness Averted posted:

I'm pretty sure the lib bar was even selling gay vodka

Mount Gay is a very common and popular brand of rum. And vodka is clear.

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Mt Gay is one of the oldest continuously operating rum distilleries in the world.

Their XO is pretty good.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

So that's what a "physiognomist" does for their brand, huh?

Fanfiction about how the world works based on some photos

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Regy Rusty posted:

Something about this person's brand of idiocy is particularly terrifying to me because it's like I can't even understand what the gently caress they're talking about but I can tell it's horrible.

It reads like a schizophrenic without the ability to change the size and color of his fonts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Fascism is an ideology based on aesthetics and vibes about literally everything, correct.