Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

We should have a PSP movie club or something. Posting about cool horror movies to watch is making me want to watch a bunch of cool horror movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I'm not a huge horror guy but I second having a PSP movie club

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

our first movie to watch is Knucklehead.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Is it streaming anywhere

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

down my leg

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Yall should watch Grave Encounters, Outrage, Beyond Outrage, Outrage Coda, The Quest For Fire, 13 Assassins and the Japanese remake of Unforgiven.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

March is going well so far.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Ganso Bomb posted:

We should have a PSP movie club or something. Posting about cool horror movies to watch is making me want to watch a bunch of cool horror movies.

That sounds cool to me

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I’m very into a PSP movie club but if it just becomes a thing where we watch LPs of Yakuza games I’m gonna be upset

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Captain Magic posted:

I’m very into a PSP movie club but if it just becomes a thing where we watch LPs of Yakuza games I’m gonna be upset

that sounds cool too!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

A PSP movie club but it's just the entire œuvre of Hulk Hogan

You start with Rocky III & then it's all downhill from there

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Mar 9, 2023

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Babadook is a great ghost type movie

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

TWO AND A HALF STARS FOR ROCKY!? now im mad

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

NienNunb posted:

March is going well so far.

hell ya. gotta do a licorice pizza rewatch soon myself

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Captain Magic posted:

I’m not saying I have to run the club but if I do it definitely won’t be that because I’m not a nerd

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

boxcarhobo posted:

TWO AND A HALF STARS FOR ROCKY!? now im mad

I’ve been getting yelled at for that for 24 hours now, most of all by my father. Rocky’s endless Italian Popeye Gibbering did not charm me.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
I love Rocky but that one scene at the apartment always felt kind of creepy, hard to watch

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

NienNunb posted:

I’ve been getting yelled at for that for 24 hours now, most of all by my father. Rocky’s endless Italian Popeye Gibbering did not charm me.

you suck and your family is right to dislike you as a person!!! It’s one of the great sports movies along with bull Durham and major league

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

also water boy and any given Sunday

and happy Gilmore

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Never seen a Rocky never seen a Creed but I'm gonna see Cr33d because it's a anime :q:

Only boxing movie I've seen is Raging Bull which is real good. 0:45 - 1:00 is one of my favorite shots in anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx-kB1KKLJ0

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

forkboy84 posted:

A PSP movie club but it's just the entire œuvre of Hulk Hogan

You start with Rocky III & then it's all downhill from there

I just watched the one about him being a time traveller it sucked flappy rear end

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
0 stars for Christopher Robin? I watched it over Christmas (so was catching chunks) and I thought it was sweet.

Edit: Wait, no. I'm thinking of Goodbye Christopher Robin with Domhnall Gleeson.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

boxcarhobo posted:

you suck and your family is right to dislike you as a person!!! It’s one of the great sports movies along with bull Durham and major league

Even though I agree Rocky is good, I will martyr myself and fall on a bigger sword than my pal Nein N00b. I don't like Bull Durham or Major League.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

picked up rdr2 on sale for pc and it is gorg

i usually try to loot everything in games and I feel like if I do that here i will be dust long before i finish the game. is there anything to gain from looting everything other than more supplies/poo poo to sell? cause dutch interrupted me from turning out all of the odriscolls pockets and my lizard brain was hissing "go baaaack you missssssed thingsssss"

edit: bull durham is good other than the "i believe in" speech which is weaponized cheese. love me some major league and i even like major league 2, three is garbage.

Critical fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Mar 9, 2023

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Just always remember...Dutch HAS A PLAN. He just needs a little bit more money

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Critical posted:

i usually try to loot everything in games and I feel like if I do that here i will be dust long before i finish the game. is there anything to gain from looting everything other than more supplies/poo poo to sell? cause dutch interrupted me from turning out all of the odriscolls pockets and my lizard brain was hissing "go baaaack you missssssed thingsssss"

edit: bull durham is good other than the "i believe in" speech which is weaponized cheese. love me some major league and i even like major league 2, three is garbage.

theres like outfits and a few unique firearms to get from side quests

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Critical posted:

X costing Y is the only thing that takes player agency into account in any rockstar game. do as much or as little as you want but nothing to worry bout

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

much obliged pards :clint:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Licorice pizza… not my tempo. PTA has sucked the big one for too long and letterboxd bros need to accept this.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

good morning

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if you put a cartoon filter on rocky and showed it to that guy it would be his film of the year

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu8To4CwPfg

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Licorice pizza… not my tempo. PTA has sucked the big one for too long and letterboxd bros need to accept this.

That’s it, that’s fuckin it! You’re done, you hear me?

NienNunb fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Mar 9, 2023

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I love that American Graffiti exists because Francis Ford Coppola dared George Lucas to make a movie that was the complete opposite of his instincts, and the result was an absolutely incredible film :allears:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

That’s it, that’s fuckin it! You’re done, you hear me?

NienNunb hosed around with this message at 10:50 on Mar 9, 2023

Can only imagine the filth this contained

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3A6d-u0BCQ

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lol hb

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/Y6JnYnA9Tzo

Happy birthday to the baby boy Dean, five years old today

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

happy birthday dean

Adbot