Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

E. Revenant
Aug 26, 2002

If the abyss gazes long into you then stare right back;
make it blink.
I thought something major happened but I see now that it was just a pun posting stampede.

E: oh that is a terrible top page post here's the posting starting point.

E. Revenant fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Mar 8, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
The beef puns are like poo poo jerky :nallears:

reject modernity, embrace tradition

NJersey
Dec 1, 2008
*Russian General walks into Putin's office holding a cow costume from Spirit Halloween*

"Sir, did you see that video? Rather than just rushing Ukrainian trenches like we've been doing, we got a moo tactic!"

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Hekk posted:

Hah! You all made me hand out like a dozen 6ers.

I guess when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Hypnobeard
Sep 15, 2004

Obey the Beard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb4asEv4jz8

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

I saw the title. It's a shame someone was cowed into changing it back.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

This thread has reached its tipping point.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".
Hekk hates fun. And cows.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Hekk posted:

Hah! You all made me hand out like a dozen 6ers.

Can we please focus our discussion on Ukraine now?

you can't cow us out of posting what we want

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Hekk is in a moo’d

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

One day, on the savannah, a lion, a cheetah, an elephant and a warthog were all sitting around after their respective meals and discussing which species has the biggest potential for success. The elephant suggested that they settle this, once and for all, and that they take a cue from humans and test this by starting their own businesses, and then checking in in a month to see who did best.

The Warthog decided to hire other warthogs to occupy the shadiest groves, and then charged animals $5 to lay in the shade.

The Elephant built an elaborate harness for his back, and charged other animals $15 for elephant rides.

The Lion started a personal protection racket, offering gazelles protection from the lions in exchange for a fee of $10.

But the Cheetah had the best idea of all, starting a courier service, using his incredible speed to bring messages from animal to animal, all across the savannah, for $20. Within weeks, all the animals were using the Cheetah’s service to communicate, while the lion, elephant, and warthog sat mostly idle.

Finally, a month had passed, and the elephant, cheetah, warthog, and lion met up again with their bank statements to try and guess who might win. The Warthog had earned $150, the Elephant had earned $185, the Lion had earned $200. But Cheetah’s bank statement showed only $2. The other animals were shocked, because “Fast Cat Courier” was the most successful business by far. The other animals asked Cheetah what went wrong.

“Business has been great,” the spotted cat said, “but alas, Cheetahs never prosper.”

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Hekk, have you come down with Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy? Because the only other explanation can think of is that puns are like waving a red flag in front of you.

bennyfactor
Nov 21, 2008
Thought there had been a huge breakthrough or something in the battle due to all these posts, turns out is was just a little bit of moooovement

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

bennyfactor posted:

Thought there had been a huge breakthrough or something in the battle due to all these posts, turns out is was just a little bit of moooovement

The Ukrainians have started using cowmooflauge

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

dude just needs to chill and listen to some Floyd

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
Was that a Russian cownter attack?

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
at least they're laughing amid the udder catastrophe

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Cyber warfare is strange....

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
goddamn you guys are the worst

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Having only now read the source post, I'm feeling less of a cowmedian and more like laughing stock now

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

goddamn you guys are the wurst

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

goddamn you guys are the best

FTFY

i like cows

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

ASAPI posted:

Cyber warfare is strange....

Unlease the Siege Cow!

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Mods are around, we better hoof it or they might slaughter us all.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Yeah, better vaca-te

bees everywhere
Nov 19, 2002

Back to Ukraine chat: An interesting video is floating around showing an infantry assault involving a large number of moobiks. I wouldn't say it's a TTP I'm used to but hey:

https://youtu.be/qSlGQpvl_IA

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
Thinking about it, how many of the T-62's the russians are using were used in the invasion of Czechoslovakia?

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Pine Cone Jones posted:

Thinking about it, how many of the T-62's the russians are using were used in the invasion of Czechoslovakia?

What the gently caress does this have to do with cows? MODS?!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT

Tuna-Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Pine Cone Jones posted:

None, I'd expect. Didn't the Soviets deliberately send units with older equipment to prevent a fuckup similar to what happened in Hungary?

(In 1956, there was an uprising in Hungary. The Soviets crushed it. But while this was going on, some enterprising Hungarian freedom fighters managed to steal a T-54A, which was back then still pretty new, and drove into into UK embassy grounds, where it was promptly very closely examined. Among other things, they found it was a lot better armored than they expected, resulting in a scare because they realized that there was a real shortage of weapons that could penetrate it from the front. This directly led to the development of the 105mm L7.)

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Flyinglemur posted:

What the gently caress does this have to do with cows? MODS?!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT

It’s fine as long as it’s based on moOSINT.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

It's loving bull poo poo one has to come up with a pony pun to get a sixer in this hay and age.
We're not all poets, geese!

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Isn't it about time we put this pun out to pasture?

Pine Cone Jones
Dec 6, 2009

You throw me the acorn, I throw you the whip!
https://twitter.com/TheStudyofWar/status/1633657443006775296?t=a6_jWPNdCoy-7yv7F_7WbQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/TheStudyofWar/status/1633657446198566913?t=qFn7Ry3HMhvR05lYJyS1LQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/TheStudyofWar/status/1633657449478594567?t=KUBNrdMuI5r-88HsYU74eQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/TheStudyofWar/status/1633657450871111680?t=QgpXfoJ02fvoIAuIcubuIA&s=19

https://twitter.com/TheStudyofWar/status/1633651046546386945?t=ddDiJGvJ4D4FyH6TI_tBdQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/TheStudyofWar/status/1633651048379297799?t=t0gPzNjYCxCyOOmHvQFdqQ&s=19

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

Bronze Fonz posted:

We're not all poets, geese!

Let's not drag those assholes into this mess, pretty soon it'll be nothing but shitposts

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

E. Revenant posted:

I thought something major happened but I see now that it was just a pun posting stampede.

E: oh that is a terrible top page post here's the posting starting point.

It was one of those instances where the thread imitated the war- Hekk fragged the CO then wantonly fired a bunch of 7.6er2 into the thread like a drunken Russian conscript in Mooriupol.

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".
Hekk gets dressed sock shoe sock shoe

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

lightpole posted:

Hekk gets dressed sock shoe sock shoe pants

ftfy

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
lol okay let's move on now

Delacroix
Dec 7, 2010

:munch:
Last page's posters leave much to be desired about the cut of their ribs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Now that's what I call a frozen conflict.