Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Hatebag posted:

Another pissboy!

no wonder trump is spooked!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ex post facho posted:

Who's the number two in the Chud Senate, Cruz? Rubio? :haw: ley?

My senator, Big John Cornyn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vcB7uCqdFk

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

also desantis helped torture people at gitmo

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/JeterHater/status/1633640915020513281?t=ng5bnO52cbl-lpXMqQA5HA&s=19

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Was Jack Poso a higher ranked piss handler?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Nasty Ron, that's what people called him when he was in the Navy, many people are saying this. Some even said Pee Pee Ron. His job was to examine human waste. They say it takes one to know one. I don't say that but many people are saying it.
:smugdon:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Iron Crowned posted:

:lol:

I just overheard the temporary controller telling someone, completely unprompted, that Justin Trudeau is Fidel Castro's son. Who's peddling that particular conspiracy theory?

Like most Canadian things, this is a weak american CHUD cultural import.

Canadian CHUDs heard so much about Obama's birth certificate on FOX they wholeheartedly invented their own conspiracy

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

McConnell's greatest weakness: gravity

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/BettyBowers/status/1633611843947077632

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Ronda Sees Piss

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

ArmZ posted:

or maybe that means he just did drug test paperwork since he was a lawyer?

it also says he was facilities coordinator which could be a lot of work depending on where it is and what is going on

*scans document, squinting, pointing finger after a few seconds* pissboy.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ArmZ posted:

Ronda Sees Piss

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

apisstant

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ArmZ posted:

Ronda Sees Piss

Ronda Grab Piss

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

working hard, thank you!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

LegoMan posted:

The only youtube beast I acknowledge. When I want to laugh I pull up the end of his haribo sugar free gummy bear challenge

Hes got some amazing ones. I like the oil one the most for his followup of how he leaked oil put his rear end so much he had to toss his sheets and chairs and sleep in the bath tub, but I also like the America themed one where he eats deconstructed hot dogs and the ketchup and mustard are pumped thru tunes in his nose

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

dont sign your libraries

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Oooooooof course he did

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

UFOTacoMan posted:

Nasty Ron, that's what people called him when he was in the Navy, many people are saying this. Some even said Pee Pee Ron. His job was to examine human waste. They say it takes one to know one. I don't say that but many people are saying it.
:smugdon:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Everyone got around to remembering Frasier Crane Day is 9/11 right

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Hatebag posted:

Ronda Grab Piss

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

it's always projection

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Ron Pissantis

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
I keep hearing everywhere that Ron Desantis sniffed pee as part of his duties in the Navy.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

maybe that was his signature

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

NO MORE ROBLOX GET TO WORK

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
when they piss test you in the military they gotta see the piss come out of your dingus. very uncomfortable

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Lol Pissboy Ron

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Sherbert Hoover posted:

maybe that was his signature

ben shapino posted:

dont sign your libraries

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

gently caress I picked a good time to Kramer into the thread this morning. Pissball Ron!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
The fact that there have been zero updates on Mitch as far as I can tell, not even "Resting comfortably while they run tests" I'm going to hope to mean things are pretty dire, like, don't announce anything until all his family is at the hospital and the PR people formulate a plan dire.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

What rhe

Just saw this dude in the new Aqua Teen movie too lol

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Just visited Mitch at the hospital (spirits high!) many doctors are telling me it's vaccine related (many such cases)

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Three Olives posted:

The fact that there have been zero updates on Mitch as far as I can tell, not even "Resting comfortably while they run tests" I'm going to hope to mean things are pretty dire, like, don't announce anything until all his family is at the hospital and the PR people formulate a plan dire.

:hmmyes:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Three Olives posted:

Kept reading for the plug for some high tech life alert but it never came , 0/10 post

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug

Hahahaha people told him to handle piss

Consummate Professional posted:

when they piss test you in the military they gotta see the piss come out of your dingus. very uncomfortable

Hhahahaha people told him to watch them piss, then handle the piss.

Meatball has issued a correction as of 16:32 on Mar 9, 2023

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I feel like if I had stuff on my computer that was super illegal I'd be really really careful about not doing dumb street crimes that would bring attention on myself.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Pisssssssssssssss sssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssassssasssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss sss

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Basebf555 posted:

I feel like if I had stuff on my computer that was super illegal I'd be really really careful about not doing dumb street crimes that would bring attention on myself.

It's why u keep all your crimes.xlsx on the cloud of course

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k
Urinalysis in the military is not like normal world where they wait outside. Military urinalysis requires 100% eyes on cock at all times.