Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
PoC getting mad on behalf of gu*neas, w*ps, and f*nians is really funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Lib and let die posted:

slightly put off that this thread hasn't had its day in SAD yet

Maybe anti Italian racism is the force we need to unify the forums. We could take this thread round all the subs like that one BYOB thread.

Italy didn't exist.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Weka posted:

Maybe anti Italian racism is the force we need to unify the forums. We could take this thread round all the subs like that one BYOB thread.

Italy didn't exist.

The losers in the other politics forum didn't appreciate it when I tried it there

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Carl is clearly Polish.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Carl has definitely referred to his dong as a kielbasa so that checks out

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
it wanted its name to be spaghetti

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mister Speaker posted:

Carl is clearly Polish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UySQNrQ3hj8&t=56s

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

Columbus was a terrible man but at least he wasn't Italian

The Genoese are undiluted, cask strength Italians

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Genowees

Lib and let die posted:

The losers in the other politics forum didn't appreciate it when I tried it there

Our repressed posting comrades surely cry out for the freedom to express their feelings on Italians.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

i cooka da pizza

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Eyyy ohhh macaroni. Basta. Pizza!

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
This joke works way better in person, but here goes:

At a bus stop somewhere in Europe, every morning a Frenchman and an Italian guy sit across from each other waiting for their ride to work. The Frenchman has a strange habit that the Italian notices; he sniffs his fingers and says "ooh, Fifi." After a few days, the Italian is so overcome by his curiosity that he confronts the Frenchman to ask what he's doing.

(Again, this works way better in person, especially if you can do good French/Italian accents)

"Mi scusi, why you do this? You smell your fingers like that, perche?"
"Ah, well every morneeng I pleasure my wiiife, and I like to remind myself of her scent throughout ze day."

Satisfied with the answer, the Italian departs. The next day as usual, they see each other once again. The Frenchman does his thing, sniffs his fingers and says "oooh, Fifi", and the Italian guy responds by dragging his whole forearm under his nose while snorting, and then cries "MARIA!!!"

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Pasta fazool? More like pasta's for fools!

Weka
May 5, 2019

I stompa da turtle

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoyB1kBja-Y

hope she isnt yelling about anything hosed up found this on reddit

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

now thats a name i havent heard in a long time

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

https://twitter.com/LookAtMyMeat1/status/1637491672048103425

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

rip lald, when will we get our local wop back

Weka
May 5, 2019

My ancient high school history teacher informed me that properly speaking this term refers to Iberians.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

make-a da pizza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlq6fFOqI28

Weka
May 5, 2019

Bo-log-nes-se

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

the logo makes it even more confusing somehow

Weka
May 5, 2019

paranoid randroid posted:

the logo makes it even more confusing somehow

The logo is suggesting Dagos are pigs, it couldn't be clearer.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
thinking of starting a doner truck called "the prodigal squarehead"

Weka
May 5, 2019

dutch kebabs?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I thought squarehead was an anti German term but Dutch kebabs would fit the theme of weirdly mangled terminology yes

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Weka
May 5, 2019

paranoid randroid posted:

I thought squarehead was an anti German term but Dutch kebabs would fit the theme of weirdly mangled terminology yes

Dutch is just swamp Germans.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Germans with a predilection for shooting each other in the face with fireworks

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
:hmmyes:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. :jerkbag:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Don't insult my whiteness it is a hate crime :qq:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
that's right, the squarehead

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Weka posted:

Dutch is just swamp Germans.

Danes are bog germans

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
Swiss? Mountain germans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china