Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

jackhunter64 posted:

I will never use the tiny wheels because they look shite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rugikiki
Jan 15, 2008

Illinois Nazis.
I hate Illinois Nazis!

Nyxi wizards are back in stock, did anyone here ever get and review one?

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
I'm gonna play video games this weekend, can't wait.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

imaging minmaxing your mario kart experience

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters
If you choose your kart and stuff based on stats and not how goofy/cool it makes you look then I'm sorry but you're a cop.

Morpheus fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Mar 10, 2023

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXnrRd1vmo0

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

I use rosalina because she’s a cool and tall princess

roomtwofifteen
Jul 18, 2007

Finally buying Okami on Switch during this sale. Third copy I've owned, hopefully it's the first time I'll actually play it

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD
I use Daisy because her "Hi, I'm Daisy" line from Double Dash was the best way to annoy the people I was playing with and throw them off their game.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

An Actual Princess posted:

I use rosalina because she’s a cool and tall princess

rosalina w/ jet bike has the best driftfeel

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Morpheus posted:

If you choose your kart and stuff based on stats on not how goofy/cool it makes you look then I'm sorry but you're a cop.

The maxed out kart for Roy at 200cc looks really funny so I just use that for everything.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Gonna play Trails of Azure on my Switch

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Morpheus posted:

If you choose your kart and stuff based on stats on not how goofy/cool it makes you look then I'm sorry but you're a cop.

This

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
inkling girl/bowser jr/iggy

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1633952745542815744?s=20

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Missed opportunity for a Crocs tie in

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

These look like those baby shoes. But some dude needed his baby to have constriction worker style baby shoes :laffo:

They don't display Luigi's shoes, because he's normal and has a pair that fit an adult.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Hrist posted:

These look like those baby shoes. But some dude needed his baby to have constriction worker style baby shoes :laffo:

His feet are swollen due to retaining water from his terminal cancer.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
I'm excited to learn that I should believe in myself while also being able to point at things that I recognize on the screen.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I'm still the only one who played the Bayonetta Origins demo huh? It was ... Really intriguing. Anyone else?

The art style is insanely good. I kinda want to wait for reviews because I can't tell if it's going to go more puzzle ish or action ish later on.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
So I got my hands on a couple Gameboys with a bunch of games, but neither will turn on. Is there a goon that runs a repair service or something? It'd be cool to get these fixed and playable again. I even have a link cable!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Morpheus posted:

I use the Yoshi motorcycle because it's... alive? It holds its arms out sometimes.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
There's only a handful of good video game movies:

1) Super Mario Brothers 1993
2) Sonic the Hedgehog 2020
3)

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

He has no style, he has no grace
https://twitter.com/supermariomovie/status/1634217596320092160?s=20

Didn't care about the movie until I saw these boots.

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Super-NintendoUser posted:

1) Super Mario Brothers 1993
2) Sonic the Hedgehog 2020
3)

Mortal Kombat 1995 should be #1

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

1) MORTAL KOMBAT 1995
2) Super Mario Brothers 1993
3) Sonic the Hedgehog 2020
4)

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

National Treasure but it's about stealing the super mario boots

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Oh man how soon till a streamer steals em for sweet shithead cred

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

1) MORTAL KOMBAT 1995
4)

https://youtu.be/sjZ5I8l32CI

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
For Sale: Mario boots, never worn

helsabot
Apr 25, 2005
This is the worst vacation ever.
did they ever fix that bug in saints row 4 that made it so you couldn't get past the first mission?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I think Mario wears shoes, not boots.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

1) MORTAL KOMBAT 1995
4)

Um, Excuse me

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Red Warrior posted:

For Sale: Mario boots, never worn

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

1) MORTAL KOMBAT 1995
4)

all the resident evil movies

Melissa McCarthyism
Jan 18, 2007

No love for Sonic 2? Best sonic game best movie.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

3x reward points for Switch Sports yesterday, don't know if it's still going on.

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus

External Organs posted:

I'm still the only one who played the Bayonetta Origins demo huh? It was ... Really intriguing. Anyone else?

The art style is insanely good. I kinda want to wait for reviews because I can't tell if it's going to go more puzzle ish or action ish later on.

It's interesting, yeah. Another exploration of the "control two characters at once" stuff we saw in Astral Chain and Bayo 3, but in a zelda-like instead of a character action game. Graphics look great, I'm curious how in-depth the mechanics are going to get.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Snake Maze posted:

It's interesting, yeah. Another exploration of the "control two characters at once" stuff we saw in Astral Chain and Bayo 3, but in a zelda-like instead of a character action game. Graphics look great, I'm curious how in-depth the mechanics are going to get.

Yeah, I feel like it could stay relatively friendly or get insanely difficult. We need a "that's platinum games!" emoji

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Rugikiki posted:

Nyxi wizards are back in stock, did anyone here ever get and review one?

Inzombiac:

Inzombiac posted:

Got the GameCube Nyxi Joycons.

These things are kinda huge as Joycons but work great as a normal GC controller.

Inzombiac posted:

Really good! It feels exactly like a normal GC controller.
Problem is that I have tiny baby hands and using the C-stick in this configuration is somewhat strenuous.

The shoulder buttons are digital, obviously, so there's no long-press but no modern games use that feature anyway.

I'm not a huge Smash player but using it in Ultimate made me a much better player by muscle-memory.