Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

A MIRACLE posted:

Bill is loathsome, just an incel loser hanger on

A MIRACLE posted:

paraßöcialrelationßhip

you okay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

seiferguy posted:

John Redcorn spends the majority of the series laying pipe to Nancy, he does hook up with other women, but in terms of number of women, Bill has him beat.

There's an episode with a subplot that Bill needs to stop loving because he might be hooking up with his cousin.

Absolutely not. Redcorn is sleeping with most of his patients. It's an ethical nightmare!

naem
May 29, 2011

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

They have a guy whose two big character traits are

Native American

Fucks

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

Milo and POTUS posted:

Absolutely not. Redcorn is sleeping with most of his patients. It's an ethical nightmare!

He is a licensed new age healer

He even tells Hank that he would never heal his wife the way he heals the wives of others

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Johoooon Redcorn

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

thank you Wikipedia editors, for your important character facts

Pretty sure Boomhauer's house is always across the alley from Hank.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

In my mind Hank has Dale and Kahn on either side of him and Bill is directly across the street with Boomhowser right next to Bill.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Season 4, Episode 20 (lol) - Meet the Propaniacs: i was half listening/half watching this episode the other day and thought "gently caress, this just sounds like Bob's Burgers"

lo and behold, it was written by Kit Boss, also a Bob's Burgers producer

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Always thought boomhauers place was on the other side of khan’s house.

Pops and then Luanne is the one next to bill

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
For the record, John did gently caress around on Nancy too. He even scored a goal.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Testikles posted:

For the record, John did gently caress around on Nancy too. He even scored a goal.

No scorin John red corin did no such thing

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
Lol, never strikes out in softball

Terrible at kickball

BIIIIIIG BAAAAD JOHNNNNNNNNN

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

namlosh posted:

Lol, never strikes out in softball

Terrible at kickball

BIIIIIIG BAAAAD JOHNNNNNNNNN

He thought they said no bouncies!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Joseph, terrible with ladies, great with athletics unlike his dad, johoooon redcorn
Bobby, terrible with atlhetics, great with ladies unliek his dad, bill dautrive

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

"Dang it Dale you are his real dad. When Joseph was born who changed his diapers?"

"I did."

"Who took him to his first day of kindergarten."

"I did."

"Who taught him how to tie his shoes?"

"John Redcorn."

"Uh... okay. Who taught him to ride a bike?"

"John Redcorn. He taught Joseph and Joseph taught me."

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

The Saucer Hovers posted:

im still to this day proud of him for landing no country for old men like literally proud of a stranger

felt the same way. God drat I love that man.

Activia
Apr 13, 2022

Goal: some kind of neat moth
Hank what is it? Were you having another sex nightmare?

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

"Dang it Dale you are his real dad. When Joseph was born who changed his diapers?"

"I did."

"Who took him to his first day of kindergarten."

"I did."

"Who taught him how to tie his shoes?"

"John Redcorn."

"Uh... okay. Who taught him to ride a bike?"

"John Redcorn. He taught Joseph and Joseph taught me."

John Redcorn gives Joseph a ceremonial knife. "This knife was given to me by my father, and it was passed down from his father, and his father, and now, I pass it to you."

Joseph's reply, "A used knife, thanks."

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Stephen Root has been cast as Fred Flintstone in the upcoming Flintstones show, Bedrock.

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat
I'm questioning people in this thread hating on the show Barry.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cowslips Warren posted:

John Redcorn gives Joseph a ceremonial knife. "This knife was given to me by my father, and it was passed down from his father, and his father, and now, I pass it to you."

It's so funny because it's devastating

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

drunk mutt posted:

I'm questioning people in this thread hating on the show Barry.

Barry is a good show, there you happy

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Detective No. 27 posted:

Stephen Root has been cast as Fred Flintstone in the upcoming Flintstones show, Bedrock.

He does a villain voice for the first season of Vox Machina and if it wasnt for his little Bill-mannerisms that bleed through every voice he does, I never wouldve known

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Stephen Root played a tragic vampire in True Blood and his performance was the high watermark of the show.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

seiferguy posted:

John Redcorn spends the majority of the series laying pipe to Nancy, he does hook up with other women, but in terms of number of women, Bill has him beat.

There's an episode with a subplot that Bill needs to stop loving because he might be hooking up with his cousin.

People seem to remember it this way but Nancy's Boys, the episode where she and John Redcorn break up, is in season 4.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

DickParasite posted:

Stephen Root played a tragic vampire in True Blood and his performance was the high watermark of the show.

I can't believe I forgot he was in that, and I saw him in what little I watched of that show.

Alan Ball going from SFU to that will always be the biggest thematic whiplash.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Cowslips Warren posted:

That John Redcorn wants to be a dad to Joseph so so bad and keeps getting cucked by Dale at every turn is so funny and karmically perfect.

If only there were more conspiracies and cryptoids in Native American history, he could get Joseph interested in it then.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

DickParasite posted:

When my brother and I watched No Country for Old Men the first time, we were surprised to see that the guy in the office who hires Woody Harrelson's character was none other than (the voice of) Bill Dauterive himself.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Fishstick posted:

"Choir"?

Excuse me, those are the Harmonaholics
Everyone: the Harmonaholics!
Peggy: the Harmony Alcoholics!

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

DickParasite posted:

The first bad word I've heard about him

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
My favorite Stephen Root character and performance will always be Jimmy James

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

He also does buck Strickland right

I know koth is supposed to be grounded but buck strickland feels a little too real sometimes lol

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

My favorite Stephen Root character and performance will always be Jimmy James

This monologue alone should have won an emmy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhrnMbhMgmw&t=1s

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A MIRACLE posted:

He also does buck Strickland right

I know koth is supposed to be grounded but buck strickland feels a little too real sometimes lol

I like to eat. I like to hump. I dont like to drive.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
MISS LIZ

TWO HOT TODDIES

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Nooner posted:

I like to eat. I like to hump. I dont like to drive.

A wife to mother me, a beautiful girlfriend to screw, I was living like a frenchman

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

It's funny that I can remember the exact inflection on a lot of these lines, and I haven't watched it excessively

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Man I know Fox hated continuity but it would have ruled if they did more with Junichiro. Hank gives Junichiro pamphlets and tips about conceiving despite his narrow doohicky and in return Junichiro gets Bobby into Gundam. Hank is confused as to how Junichiro could betray him like this.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
It's nice that King of the Hill finally settled the nature vs nurture debate with Joseph. Should have gotten a Nobel prize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

External Organs posted:

It's nice that King of the Hill finally settled the nature vs nurture debate with Joseph. Should have gotten a Nobel prize.

Not sure what you're talking about. Pretty obvious aliens mixed John Redcorn's and Dale Gribble's genetic material and then used it to impregnate Nancy in an abduction to create the federal government's greatest possible enemy.