Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lol almost got me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
:synpa:

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

holy lol the new yorker diæresis :allears:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Trump getting COVID

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Harris getting COVID, but not being a close contact if Biden

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

ikanreed posted:

Harris getting COVID, but not being a close contact if Biden

what a slam

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

But I need to level up to get the rebreather for when the cops use tear gas

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/11/08/why-ben-carson-having-stabbed-someone-is-so-key-to-his-appeal-to-white-america/

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

ikanreed posted:

Trump getting COVID

the antithesis (?) of this thread would be "funny politics poo poo we were deprived of" and the superman shirt reveal would be #1

followed pretty close by moonwalking blackface mayor or whoever that was

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Mark Sanford telling his staff he was hiking the Appalachian Trail and then instead flying to Argentina to sleep with his mistress

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Animal-Mother posted:

the antithesis (?) of this thread would be "funny politics poo poo we were deprived of" and the superman shirt reveal would be #1

followed pretty close by moonwalking blackface mayor or whoever that was

biden being arrested in south africa

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
John Edwards spending 600 on a haircut and then leaving his wife with breast cancer and I think fathering a kid with his mistress?

Wild election year.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
John edwards apparently having a huge hog

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Joe Biden plagiarising noted failure Neil Kinnock and then having a brain haemorrhage

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

didn't John Edward's mistress give some quote about him being the last honest man in America or something?

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

bedpan posted:

the US Navy saying the USS Iowa turret explosion was an act of sabotage caused by a quarrel between gay sailors
But framing dead people to cover up their own incompetence never happens on NCIS.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
multiple Justin Trudeau blackface photos

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
the orb

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

War and Pieces posted:

multiple Justin Trudeau blackface photos

so many that he doesn't remember them all

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

500 good dogs posted:

biden being arrested in south africa

Hillary gliding into Kabul under heavy rocket fire.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

silicone thrills posted:

John Edwards spending 600 on a haircut and then leaving his wife with breast cancer and I think fathering a kid with his mistress?

Wild election year.
The haircut thing was 2004.

The "cheating on your wife while she has cancer" thing was 2008.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Animal-Mother posted:

Hillary gliding into Kabul under heavy rocket fire.

Hillary landing in Bosnia under sniper fire

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Hillary Trump round 2

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
7 of 9 getting obama elected

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Echo Chamber posted:

The haircut thing was 2004.

The "cheating on your wife while she has cancer" thing was 2008.

That makes it even funnier

I know libs here to this day who are still mad he did it because "HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BEHIND THE PRESIDENT, !!! DECORUM ~~~!!!!!"

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

"don't change horses mid race"

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Mid stream.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I'm John Kerry and I'm reporting for duty!

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Thank you. It felt like I was living through a siege in Gotham or something. Mag Mile was completely destroyed. Uhaul trucks driven through store windows and graffiti everywhere. National Guard in humvees on the corners. Just wild.

gently caress 12 and gently caress Lori

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

vyelkin posted:

I'm John Kerry and I'm reporting for doody!

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Lawrence Lessig and Brian Boyko

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
John Edwards telling the same lie to John Kerry twice and still picking him for VP

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Futanari Damacy posted:

John Edwards telling the same lie to John Kerry twice and still picking him for VP

dudes rock

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

John Kerry on a hot mic caught speaking French and his campaign desperately trying to bury the story

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
Hermain Cain pokemon quote shucky ducky

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Gordon Brown being caught on a hot mic calling some old Anglo lady a "bigoted women" because she told him that there were too many Polish people in Britain. iirc despite the media making a scandal out of this the seat where it happened was one of the few seats where Labor's vote actually increased in 2010.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Fortaleza posted:

John Kerry on a hot mic caught speaking French and his campaign desperately trying to bury the story

freedom fries

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

War and Pieces posted:

freedom fries

The Dixie Chicks got honest to god cancel cultured for insufficiently supporting the Iraq war.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Especially if you're my age, that one kid in social studies class or the "eccentric but honest" teacher that the other teachers found weird who told you that it wasn't just George Bush or corporations or religious weirdos who were bad but America was just holistically terrible and wasn't a democracy but an empire; and you knew he was right; yet the entire liberal project since then (to a great degree of success) was about handwaving that one guy in the room who refused to salute the flag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Echo Chamber posted:

Especially if you're my age, that one kid in social studies class or the "eccentric but honest" teacher that the other teachers found weird who told you that it wasn't just George Bush or corporations or religious weirdos who were bad but America was just holistically terrible and wasn't a democracy but an empire; and you knew he was right; yet the entire liberal project since then (to a great degree of success) was always about handwaving that one guy in the classroom who refused to salute the flag.

also all the people who were saying it is just George Bush that is evil and America is good have gone on to decide that George Bush is good too actually, now it is just Trump that is evil, or maybe Ron Desantis, watch this space