Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
10 on Missouri fuckin rules, 5'10 and built like a truck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Mizzou gonna do it

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Alright time to play Bama with Kobe Brown in the lineup this time

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
It's Boo Buie Happy Hour time

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.

The Piper posted:

It's Boo Buie Happy Hour time

Fellow Boo Bird checkin in

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

A&M has come out so flat. Turns out you really need to make layups and hold on to the ball if you want to do well in basketball, who knew

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
angling for a rare nearly all-chalk ACCT, especially given the chaos of this season

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Cnidario posted:

A&M has come out so flat. Turns out you really need to make layups and hold on to the ball if you want to do well in basketball, who knew

Thing y’all are doing well is forcing Arkansas to shoot 3s, we are terrible at it but 8 of our 15 shots have been beyond the arc

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

ISU is hanging in there, but they’re not catching up. Maybe they’ll have a good second half for a change.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Mizzou making sure it's as difficult as possible to poach Dennis Gates

https://twitter.com/PowerMizzoucom/status/1634358640839647233

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Well here comes the Arkansas 10+ point lead evaporation, see if we can survive the gut punch and get going again

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

In the midst of all this, Josh Pastner finally ran out of time at Georgia Tech.

Don't worry about the Jackets actually hiring anybody good. They had a chance to hire Willie Fritz this December and didn't, right before Tulane beat USC. So, uh, who can Tech hire on the cheap who will totally underperform, but yet not do anything stupid enough to get fired for the next 5-8 years?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I crave revenge on Boo Buie!!!!

DonJNavarro
Aug 16, 2000
I am so smart!....S-M-R-T!

:dukedog:
anyone know of any free streams of the pac12 network i can watch the ucla game on? the less viruses the better

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

chaoslord posted:

Well here comes the Arkansas 10+ point lead evaporation, see if we can survive the gut punch and get going again

Arkansas could teach a master class on blowing a lead

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
PSU and OSU in the btt semifinals, just like everyone predicted

what a beautiful terrible game. psu and northwestern bring out the worst in each other

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Stop blowing it hogs

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Roasted Donut posted:

PSU and OSU in the btt semifinals, just like everyone predicted

what a beautiful terrible game. psu and northwestern bring out the worst in each other

if only rutgers hadn't screwed it up, we could be looking at a lot of clownball in the semis

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Stop blowing it hogs

You can’t make us :colbert:

:negative:

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

goddammit miami

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Saint Pete cannot loving shoot, holy poo poo

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Nooooo

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

dumb dvr didn't record overtime, who fuckin' cares northwestern is playing in the actual NCAA tournament

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

my takeaway is that northwestern actually had an overwhelmingly pro-northwestern crowd in the united center, that's insane

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Adem Bona just hosed up his shoulder on a loose ball, UCLA can't catch a loving break

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Oscar Tshiebwe throwing elbows again lmao, it’s amazing

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

R.D. Mangles posted:

my takeaway is that northwestern actually had an overwhelmingly pro-northwestern crowd in the united center, that's insane

they truly did. i wonder what it would have been like if it were illinois instead of psu

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Roasted Donut posted:

they truly did. i wonder what it would have been like if it were illinois instead of psu

the same as a northwestern home game, 70-30 illinois

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
SDSU advances to the MWC Title Game for the 6th straight year :)

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Get hosed, Kentucky.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
The color guy in this Arizona-Arizona St game is maybe the weirdest broadcaster I've ever heard

"They're like the wind. They're like the black-throated wind. They're like the big river."

PostNouveau fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Mar 11, 2023

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

The color guy in this Arizona-Arizona St game is maybe the weirdest broadcaster I've ever heard

"They're like the wind. They're like the black-throated wind. They're like the big river."

Encountering Bill Walton for the first time is a special moment, treasure it.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

lmao, bill walton rules

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Gorman Thomas posted:

Encountering Bill Walton for the first time is a special moment, treasure it.

I mean, I'm gonna stick around for the second half of a game I couldn't really give a poo poo about, so I guess he's doing it right

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lmao Bill is on one per usual.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

PostNouveau posted:

Lmao.

God I love bill walton

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The ball looks like a child size ball in Ballo's hands.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

PostNouveau posted:

a stream of consciousness meandering past various Grateful Dead references, Walton in a nutshell

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
"Does Ballo remind you of Shrek at all?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Yes Bill, Oumar Ballo does remind me of shrek