Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
The discussion at the beginning of 965 re: the age at which the personification of UYD would have lost its virginity is the type of content that keeps me coming back to this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
The whole of 965 was kind of weedy, especially the long diversion on embryos. Peak Jah.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
My baby is 31 years old

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
https://twitter.com/johnlarroquette/status/1624510830829260800?t=fr78ZHKAK448CzK0VXhKwQ&s=19

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

HBDUYD

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

mcvey posted:

It is the Year of the Clit, after all

That bit had me cracking up. "I don't think you're supposed to say the second part."

EDIT: The decision to revisit Jonathan's teenage poetry has been so drat good. At first I was just confused as to why they were revisiting such old material but the additional time/distance since the last time it came up is producing some great reactions and introspection.

"The White Man calls her flute pla-"
"NOBODY HAS EVER WRITTEN THAT! NOBODY SHOULD'VE EVER WRITTEN THAT!"

JethroMcB fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Feb 12, 2023

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I can’t remember which one it is but the one where he says “gently caress you, give me that” to make sure Seth isn’t loving with him.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

MechaSeinfeld posted:

I can’t remember which one it is but the one where he says “gently caress you, give me that” to make sure Seth isn’t loving with him.

Episode 34 - Untitled: Sorry I am giving you all this poo poo / But it just helps to write out whats going on in the mind of a lunatic

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

very Tony Keidisian

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

The new Night Court is unwatchable, but recently we tried THE LIBRARIANS and it is also bad but actually somewhat charming in the old Kevin Sorbo Hercules sort of way. Respect to the old man

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Eric Ripert stole Seth’s Quarantine Hash recipe.

Edit: Is Papa Jah the only Night Court returning cast member?

Edit 2: wow, everyone else is dead except Bull (who turned it down) and Roz (who apparently wasn’t asked back).

mweber fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Feb 13, 2023

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Seth subjecting himself to terrible live experiences never gets old (966)

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Boatswain posted:

The whole of 965 was kind of weedy, especially the long diversion on embryos. Peak Jah.

Listening now, even Seth seems sort of spaced out lmao

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

Cached Money posted:

Listening now, even Seth seems sort of spaced out lmao

Sometimes the boys just need to hash it out, you know.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Two Cali brahs just locked in

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
Oh, Zen Feldman? He’s doing great. Totally norms.

Edit: You’re talking about O.J. Simpson from, like, the murders?

mweber fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Feb 19, 2023

emptyrave
May 13, 2022

intergalactic, prophylactic, cautionary tale
where
space aliens in the year 3015 will visit our planet
only to find
encrusted zones
of rusted drones
and busted phones
over a shitload of dust and bones

yes please. umm poet laureate please

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
I hope Seth can find a last minute flight.

https://www.tixr.com/groups/oasismiami/events/dos-hombres-62273

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011

I'm in the middle, holmes

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Talk poo poo.
Stay Sober.
Live Forever.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

I'm with Stupid Bitch

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
RIP
https://twitter.com/variety/status/1631863010305384449?s=46

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

"To me, it's Mike Madsen, hands down. I would let Michael Madsen cum in my mouth before I jerked off Tom Sizemore at arm's length with a gloved hand."

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone

Why he faved my friends tweet is a mystery he took to his grave. RIPs.

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
life is absurd lmao

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Anyone got a clip for that quote? I don't remember it at all

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
You put Jonathan, Mike Madsen, and Sizemore in a jail cell... who cums out alive?

The jail cell fight hypothetical is one of my most missed running bits.

mweber
Dec 24, 2003
I hope Eddie Lee Cabbage is doing ok.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
They should try and time it out so that they record Episode 1000 on Seth's 50th birthday.

Oh man, the A.I.-written stuff in 968 is so good.

GraPar fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Mar 8, 2023

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I have to sign a sympathy card for a coworker, I'm searching for what to say and what is my first thought? "Oh, I should check CardsWishes Dot Com."

quote:

Accept my deep condolences! I’m praying that happiness comes back to you in waves.
The loss of [insert name] is felt by everyone. It will also be felt by every angel in heaven. My sincere condolences!
May you never lose hope during this crisis period. Sincere condolences from the team.
Condolences on losing the love of your life. May [his/her] soul rest in peace and you find the eternal peace.

"Find the eternal peace" during this "crisis period." Absolutely perfect. No notes. Thanks CardsWishes Dot Com.

JethroMcB fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Mar 8, 2023

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

JethroMcB posted:

I have to sign a sympathy card for a coworker, I'm searching for what to say and what is my first thought? "Oh, I should check CardsWishes Dot Com."

"Find the eternal peace" during this "crisis period." Absolutely perfect. No notes. Thanks CardsWishes Dot Com.

lol

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpoeVPpALgd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= cool that they're doing this

969: Seth saying that people were throwing babies in the air is such a great long-term specific.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
"I also don't sit in the front row of movie theaters. I mean, I'm crazy?...But c'mon."

also the run of "Make your parents take you to see a late 80's/early 90's erotic thriller while you, a 10 year old, excitedly yell at the screen 'Yeah! Cheat on your wife! This is great!'" was phenomenal.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
The last few(all) episodes have been really really good. The uyd chatgpt stuff killed me.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

The return of Who’s Partying Harder?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

GraPar posted:

969: Seth saying that people were throwing babies in the air is such a great long-term specific.

I got whiplash from Jonathan giving a very on-point rant about conservative comedy and comedians in our present age, and then less than five minutes later saying that you should be allowed to bring a gun on an airplane.

Also watching Roseanne Barr's comedy special at 2 AM on a laptop is some truly depraved poo poo. Seth might have given up drugs but he never gave up the associated habits.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Mar 14, 2023

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Can you do that Mr. Biden?

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

where have all the episodes on Youtube gone? That's how I've been catching up with the show, and they're gone as far as I can tell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

egon_beeblebrox posted:

where have all the episodes on Youtube gone? That's how I've been catching up with the show, and they're gone as far as I can tell

One word: Jonathan Preston Larroquette