Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Dejan Bimble posted:

He was playing the big beefy russian tank woman. I dont know overwatch names

Zarya- guess I was wrong about him being a DPS guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

kingcobweb posted:

Zarya- guess I was wrong about him being a DPS guy

From what i read he was only a dps guy back in 2018 but hes grown up and matured

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

leftist heap posted:

I ran into a poster in this thread in overwatch last night lol

Was it Rick or me?

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

verbal enema posted:

Was it Rick or me?

It was WhyteRyce, or at least I assume it was them!

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

leftist heap posted:

It was WhyteRyce, or at least I assume it was them!

Were they in the group chat talking about scoring an old bandaid that fell off of Chimezie Metu before he could notice the glue wore out?

I also play OW2, but it's unlikely any of y'all have played with me because my current rank is loving terrible. Also I say I play, but haven't since just before Remmatra came out.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
I turn off all forms of chat and just feed with characters I suck at

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I think I posted in one of the last couple threads that I got a pair of Langston galloways shoes. The second model is rolling out and apparently America’s favorite sneaker free agent debuted them today

Extremely sick IMO. Kyrie may be a dipshit but it’s cool to see him giving exposure to a small brand especially being owned by a former player

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
I think those look pretty tasteful and cool, but I'm also deeply uncool, so that probably means they're lame as hell.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I’ve never played OW and I just upgraded my computer and the first thing I did was launch Mass Effect what is this character slander :mad:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
My name is the same in OW2 as here

If you see me be prepared I only play that game blackout drunk

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Veryslightlymad posted:

I think those look pretty tasteful and cool, but I'm also deeply uncool, so that probably means they're lame as hell.
They seem pretty bland to me but I don't really know anything about sneakers

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

verbal enema posted:

My name is the same in OW2 as here

If you see me be prepared I only play that game blackout drunk

Lol that is the only time I play Overwatch too. :golfclap:

I don’t know what it is but it’s the perfect game to play after you stumble in your door at 2am.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

WhyteRyce posted:

I’ve never played OW and I just upgraded my computer and the first thing I did was launch Mass Effect what is this character slander :mad:

We've been appropriately shamed. WR is playing a really good and fun game instead of a game that actively hates its user base.

Punkin Spunkin posted:

They seem pretty bland to me but I don't really know anything about sneakers

That's what I like about them. Although, personally on a second look, four different shades of white and two grey is a little much. I'm not sure every shade of white works with the primary grey, and the laces and the rubber don't work well together. I'll amend my position to "that's an inoffensive shoe with room for improvement".

RCarr posted:

Lol that is the only time I play Overwatch too. :golfclap:

I don’t know what it is but it’s the perfect game to play after you stumble in your door at 2am.

I used to do this with Team Fortress 2, which was an amazing chill-out game. I hate myself enough when I'm drunk or playing Overwatch to ever combine the two.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Lately I'd rather dick around on a Skial 2Fort server than load up OW2

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Jeremy Lin still plays Dota, this is why he's a man of the people

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Hand Knit posted:

I see that Scottie Barnes went off for 32/9/7, the Raptors held Anthony Davis to 8 points, and then they got killed by Dennis Schroder and Austin Reaves? Is that right?

Yeah they basically glued a zone to AD at the expense of guarding anyone else, not even allowing an entry pass, and never really adjusted that defense at any point; Dennis is inconsistent but Austin is having one of the best seasons of any second year player this year (offensively). Lakers really didn't have a matchup for Scottie so they just let him rock and dared the rest of the team to beat him. OG tried his best.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

verbal enema posted:

Lately I'd rather dick around on a Skial 2Fort server than load up OW2

i miss the halcyon days of TF2
i mainly play another dead game, vermintide 2

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Reminder that D-Fox plays this in an empty arena

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGILFu8YK6A

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

NBA All-Defensive Team Voting Added to Basketball Reference
https://www.sports-reference.com/blog/2023/03/nba-all-defense-voting-added-to-basketball-reference/

The all-time leaders (since 1968-69) in All-Defensive Voting Shares:

Tim Duncan - 8.32
Gary Payton - 7.55
Michael Jordan - 7.23
Kobe Bryant - 7.16
Kevin Garnett - 7.00
Scottie Pippen - 6.73
Dennis Rodman - 6.62
Rudy Gobert - 6.12
Bobby Jones - 6.00
Hakeem Olajuwon - 5.87

Kobe at #4

Bismack Billabongo posted:

New thread is cursed. Please reopen the February thread

KD injured, Kemp arrested, Jokic with a game TS% at only ~50%. :popeye:

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Ammanas posted:

Good news, tf2 is getting an update this year!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Ammanas posted:

It was a different time...

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Fat Joe Calls Out Ja Morant’s Father For Son’s Recent Behavior
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fat-joe-calls-ja-morant-192139221.html

Kevin Love: Leaving Cavaliers Was “Incredibly Hard”
https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2023/03/kevin-love-leaving-cavaliers-was-incredibly-hard.html

Kyrie Irving on Criticism: '15 Guys on the Team and I'm the One Cancer in the Room?'
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kyrie-irving-criticism-15-guys-185204873.html

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Meet LeBron James' 2 sons, Bronny and Bryce, who are poised to dominate the next generation of the NBA
https://www.yahoo.com/news/meet-lebron-james-2-sons-144806630.html

Shaquille O’Neal names interesting Lakers all-time starting lineup
https://sports.yahoo.com/shaquille-o-neal-names-interesting-065957839.html

kingcobweb posted:

Betting on Jack Bauer to get shot and killed in the third episode of the season. He’s due!

I would've made a lot of $$$ betting against Hank near the end of Breaking Bad. "They wouldn't dare kill Uncle Hank!"

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Dokmo or Zogo, or anyone, is there an accepted correlation between midrange shooting % and 3p% in the pros?

I've heard the axiom that guys who shoot well in the midrange can learn to shoot threes. I know people like to combine 3p% and ft%.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Zogo posted:

Fat Joe Calls Out Ja Morant’s Father For Son’s Recent Behavior
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/fat-joe-calls-ja-morant-192139221.html
I'm not reading this but I appreciate the sheer randomness of this AI generated event
What's Mike Jones think about all this?

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Punkin Spunkin posted:

I'm not reading this but I appreciate the sheer randomness of this AI generated event

Who?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Who

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I’ve called that number

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

n: kyle lowry's back!
v: you can go away again kyle

additionally,

steph curry tried to murder a medium sized child tonight
https://streamable.com/d0m4au

Aye Doc fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Mar 12, 2023

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

NY Post has pictures of Ja getting a lap dance in what appears to be Scrooge McDucks vault

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

WhyteRyce posted:

NY Post has pictures of Ja getting a lap dance in what appears to be Scrooge McDucks vault

My favorite part was the owner speaking on the record saying specifically Ja did NOT have any alcohol on the second visit (because drinking while waving around a gun is a crime) even though he was clearly traaaassshhhhed

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
He was definitely having sex in the champagne room. There was probably 60 grand scattered around.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
The owner also said he was one of their nicest patrons and that she'd get Nuggets and Rockies players showing up and flinging quarters at the girls.

So it's a land of contrasts.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

pentyne posted:

The owner also said he was one of their nicest patrons and that she'd get Nuggets and Rockies players showing up and flinging quarters at the girls.

She’s clearly covering for him and trying to make sure players aren’t afraid of coming to the club. The dancer source said the gun freaked them all out.

Small business owners (especially one married to a mayor) are the absolute worst

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

pentyne posted:

That’s absolute trash behavior that I thought was something they only did in Alberta. Fwiw my fiancé said the Aldridge/lillard blazers were extreme gentleman and that the short one (I had to get descriptions from her and then reason out which players were which because obviously she didn’t know anything about sports) aka dame would give his teammates a big stacks to give to girls

And yeah bringing a gun to the club is an rear end in a top hat move. Most party club and booty club dancers have lived through multiple shootings and it’s traumatizing. Imagine being butt naked in almost dark with bullets flying (why did I break out club types, gentlemens clubs are a bit milder and safer, usually)

Dejan Bimble fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Mar 12, 2023

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

pentyne posted:

John Elway apparently used to rest quarters on a beer bottle and heat it with a lighter before flicking them at strippers.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

You think they would use bills of a higher denomination. $2 at least.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

pentyne posted:

It's funny because when I think of Colorado now, I think of a bunch of blunted out skiers. When I was a kid, though, my stepfater was a Dodger fan and the Rockies were new to the league and a lot of Dodgers people were mad about them being in the league and they would go on rants about how everyone in Colorado were like mega redneck super trashy people. So it's funny is that even with the change of perception I have of people in Colorado when I think of the Rockies I just think all their players are 'the type of person to throw coins at a dancer.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Kings beat the Suns primarily due to the efforts of Kessler Edwards, just as everyone anticipated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

hifi posted:

You think they would use bills of a higher denomination. $2 at least.

quote:

The whole room is full of money — it’s literally a pile. You’d need a rake,”

quote:

That took forever to count,” a dancer recalled her colleague saying.

quote:

He was there to party, he wanted some girls in the room,” the insider said. “The music was very, very gangster.”

quote:

At the club, the Grizzly turned horndog, paying for four dancers and bottle service, and wolfing down on a jersey-busting spread of food that appeared to include a basket of hickory-smoked wings, two platters of chicken strips and fries, and a steak, according to the insider and photos.