Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Last hockey game I went to was on pride night, some guy ranted to me about “they’re letting f*gs ride the Zamboni now”. Very cool

I have a friend that is a hot poo poo professional, and makes good money, but she was bored and in a new town so she got a part-part-time job as a Zamboni driver. So that guy was right. They are letting them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

how come foxtrot never got a show

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

my bowtie spun, my eyes popped out of my head, and my hair stood up when i saw the presidents budget

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

whatcha see in there lil buddy?

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

My wife's a giant loving dork and she likes bicycles, needlepoint, and the Science Channel series How It's Made

turns out very few people like tabletop gaming, makes you think

How It's Made is the last thing I regularly watched on tv before I stopped watching tv entirely

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

*screaming* B-B-B-ut J-J-J-J-JOE! are you K-K-K-K-K-K RAZY!!?!?!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Shifty Nipples posted:

How It's Made is the last thing I regularly watched on tv before I stopped watching tv entirely

I love singing and beat boxing the how its made theme song its the talent i would bring to a talent show

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Salt Fish posted:

I love singing and beat boxing the how its made theme song its the talent i would bring to a talent show

When the theme plays I like to sing along

Bing bong bing bong
Bing bong bing bing bing bong
Trumppppppp

Flamingofarts
Jul 9, 2022

dog sitting this sweet 14-year old boy for the week.

the cat is in love.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Nah hockey is cool. Also Putin.

https://theathletic.com/4294478/2023/03/10/nhl-pride-jerseys-russia-lgbtq-explainer/

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Shifty Nipples posted:

I've noticed that people no longer call the giant cell phone in their living room a TV. I have confused people several times when I say I saw a streaming show on TV

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

please stop over feeding your cats everyone 🙏

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

disembodied boobies

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

RVWinkle posted:

I've noticed that people no longer call the giant cell phone in their living room a TV. I have confused people several times when I say I saw a streaming show on TV

It is now called the "Stream Box," or "Streambo" for short. Fun fact: In Italy they are referred to as a "Streamboli"

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

euphronius posted:

my cat very weirdly self-regulates, he's not fat and he doesn't seem to consider people food edible.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — A child marriage bill is heading to the West Virginia governor's desk after lawmakers agreed to let 16- and 17-year-olds get married with restrictions.

The House of Delegates passed the bill 83-9 without debate Saturday, a day after the Senate easily endorsed it after making changes to an earlier House version. Republican Gov. Jim Justice hasn't publicly indicated whether he'll sign it.

Currently, children can marry as young as 16 in West Virginia with parental consent, and any girl younger than that regardless of age can get married with a judge’s waiver.

The bill passed Saturday would remove the possibility that anyone younger than 16 could marry.

The bill was thought to be dead on Wednesday night when the Senate Judiciary Committee rejected it, but the bill was resurrected by Sen. Charles Trump on the Senate floor Thursday and moved to Friday’s final vote. Saturday was the final day of the legislative session.

TRUMP

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

According to the Pew Research Center, West Virginia had the highest rate of child marriages among the states in 2014

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

euphronius posted:

but he loves food so much

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

one of my cats self-regulates. the other one got fat so we got a feeder that limits her to a few timed portions. she's not fat now but she is always screaming at us for food now

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

some cats need more food than others

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

CODChimera posted:

some cats need more food than others

This is true

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Bearjew posted:

one of my cats self-regulates. the other one got fat so we got a feeder that limits her to a few timed portions. she's not fat now but she is always screaming at us for food now

when this cat wants food and his bowl is empty he simply starts trying to kill us

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ShannonSays10/status/1634764774465585152

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3975412&pagenumber=12&perpage=40

You're not allowed to post there or quote it or etc. I mean no one can, not just you.

yeah that's a real cool thread

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

do not overfeed your cats with cheap dry cat food they will get very fat and get diabetes and then you will have to give them insulin shots around the neck and will eventually die from kidney failure.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

ballsachtler

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bearjew posted:

ballsachtler

Monitor

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

tacodaemon posted:

this was also Tucker Carlson's take on Friday – he showed some dorky PR videos that Silicon Valley Bank made of women bankers for women's history month or whatever and implied that the reason the bank failed is because they were making dorky PR videos about women instead of running the bank correctly (you know, because the people in charge of keeping the bank solvent are obviously the same people making their dorky PR videos)

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1634931320856932352

Banks are well-known for instituting leftist policies

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

police stated that gren ballsachtler is believed to be hiding in Pittsburgh under an alias who is reported to enjoy crushing his testicles on bike seats and making GBS threads in his basement

Flamingofarts
Jul 9, 2022

Bearjew posted:

ballsachtler

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3975412&pagenumber=12&perpage=40

You're not allowed to post there or quote it or etc. I mean no one can, not just you.

just imagine the sort of poo poo at the deepest parts of the ocean

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
good luck buddykins

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

25 bucks and a sandwich seems like a decent price for an ed sheeran impersonator if ur into that kinda thing

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

emfive posted:

if I review your band can I say "MODRRN AGE RRCKS!!!"

And still be taken seriously?

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
shitschlonged

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/EricColumbus/status/1634928387142864896

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

And still be taken seriously?

It was a hypothetical question, but if we're going to think about it we have to take the context into account, which is a person writing a review of a show by a band called "MODRRN AGE".

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

tacodaemon posted:

https://twitter.com/BrianMiWatson/status/1634929872626933760

"pleeeeaaaase, I neeeed the little girls to have breasts!"
                                                                      /

I peeked at this guy's replies and you'll be shocked to learn he is also racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/actioncookbook/status/1634936196886581250?s=46&t=GGGoATADYgUtPto5eBnRQg