Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

I thought junichiro showed up as a background character at a bbq later in the series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

A MIRACLE posted:

I thought junichiro showed up as a background character at a bbq later in the series

at luannes wedding. but he didnt speak just stood in the back.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

I’m sure he’ll be in the reboot at some point

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's so rare for me to laugh at something when I'm alone but this did it. Hank just gleefully popping bobby started it and everything after the kick was icing on the cake.

kahns lines when bobby fights peggy on the lawn later in this episode make me laugh every time. even just repeating them to myself.

shes bluffing finish her!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Junichiro’s backstory is gonna need a complete rewrite if they ever bring him back. They’ll probably leave Cotton out of the reboot entirely too. Since they’re both so tied to WW2 and too much time has passed for the ages to work if Hank is gonna be in his mid-30s to mid-40s in the present day.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
That and cotton being dead as poo poo

Robots and robot accessories

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

I just watched the episode where Peggy kidnaps the Mexican girl and Disney+ doesn’t have subtitles formatted for it.

Even if you turn on captions it only shows them for English speech so you miss Peggy’s entire broken Spanish defence which is the central joke of the whole episode

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I think it'd be cool to see Junichiro on stage at a ZZ Top concert.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Detective No. 27 posted:

Junichiro’s backstory is gonna need a complete rewrite if they ever bring him back. They’ll probably leave Cotton out of the reboot entirely too. Since they’re both so tied to WW2 and too much time has passed for the ages to work if Hank is gonna be in his mid-30s to mid-40s in the present day.

The reboot will reveal Arlen Texas is perpetually stuck in the year 1997, and no one ever ages because they’re stuck in a time bubble.

Dale is the one person who doesn’t believe it

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Stop trying to read my shirt!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Is she the one that says "That's right they're breasts! Get used to it!"?

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

"That's my song. I put it on"

"You played the same drat song six times in a row."

"New rule. You can't listen to my song anymore."

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I wanna hear more about the guy who said "Hey Johnson."

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

"That's my song. I put it on"

"You played the same drat song six times in a row."

"New rule. You can't listen to my song anymore."

Drunk Hank rules

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

If it were up to you, you would have filled my buddy tunnel with cement, so no one else could use it!

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I'll never understand why Hank didn't want Ms. Wakefield to die in his house but was OK with Big Jim stroking out on the driveway.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

What's wrong with the explanation that he's just weirded out by it. I'd be.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

NOW YOU GOT THE DOG BARKIN!

later

Everyone passed our anger management class. Except Big Jim. He literally died of anger. My hands are tied.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Big Jim was there to help fix the damage caused by the friendship tunnel not to die yelling at Dale.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuKqRd0NBjo

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Chuck Mangione is a really good sport for how much they use him in jokes lol

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

GolfHole posted:

Well, I mean, they never once drag him down or insult him, unless putting him as a spokesperson for Mega-lo Mart or fire safety is considered insulting.

I doubt I would've even heard of him if not for this show. Back in the day, I didn't even know he was a real guy.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
They literally have him living in a mega-lo-mart

e: oh yeah, after the explosion; Peggy running around explaining that her husband had to take the job because there was no other choice!

Paramedic: we’re doing all we can, Mrs Mangione

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

CHUCK MANGIONE: Ever since the explosion, every song I play sounds like "Feels So Good."

INSTRUCTOR: Maybe that's because it does "feel so good" to be alive.

CHUCK MANGIONE: No, that's not it.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*spit valve noises*

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

GolfHole posted:

He's probably one of those people who doesn't take himself too seriously and is fine with playing a slightly exaggerated/put-upon version of himself for laughs, like Carl Weathers playing himself as an ultra cheapskate in Arrested Development.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Carl and Bill would be BFFs and make some great, cheap, stews.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

The M.F. stands for-- MY FRIEND!

Psychotic Puggle
May 21, 2012

When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash!
THATHERTON!

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

manger babies episode was weird af. haven't checked but seems like a guest writer

Activia
Apr 13, 2022

Goal: some kind of neat moth
Hank who’s at the door?

*sigh* It’s the manger babies

naem
May 29, 2011

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Wot wot

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Gurgle gurgle

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

You have my attention

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
No episodes are bad, but I can't listen to her do those loving voices. It's a skip for me dawg.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

I don’t know how to slap a brazzers logo on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

Noticed Phil Lamarr takes over Roger Sacks character in the later seasons and does a pretty good Chris Rick impression haha