Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Well, this is a very unflattering picture but this is what Pennywise does almost every day (if I don't get mad and lock him out of the bedroom at night); usually in the early morning when I'm trying to sleep but this time I was reading at night and winding down.

He just shoves his face up against mine (hard, repeatedly) until he finds the right spot and then he just sleeps there for a while. He can make me angry sometimes but this just makes my heart melt when he does it.

:unsmith:

edit: drat, ugly snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Wife and I are going to this tonight: http://www.masqueradeatlanta.com/events/top-8-dance-party/

Gotta stay on theme with the appropriate shirt:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Batterypowered7 posted:

Wife and I are going to this tonight: http://www.masqueradeatlanta.com/events/top-8-dance-party/

Gotta stay on theme with the appropriate shirt:

Nicktoons. Nice you nerd

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
it's been a week since anyone posted, here are bangs and bone earrings for the thread

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sitting Here posted:

it's been a week since anyone posted, here are bangs and bone earrings for the thread

looking good

matti
Mar 31, 2019

Sitting Here posted:

sick (good) look

matti
Mar 31, 2019

i should post more but ive been playing videogames instead of going out where there are bathroom mirrors in bars

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

matti posted:

i should post more but ive been playing videogames instead of going out where there are bathroom mirrors in bars

:same:

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

Sitting Here posted:

I gotta get my ears re-pierced so I can wear cool bone jewelry

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I got my ears pierced at 16 when I could legally do it and I still have the holes.

Last time there was anything in there was about 10 years ago when girls at work were taking turns putting their earrings on me and laughing. :|

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
how can I make a phone picture small enough to upload to this site?

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I got my ears pierced at 16 when I could legally do it and I still have the holes.

Last time there was anything in there was about 10 years ago when girls at work were taking turns putting their earrings on me and laughing. :|

Yeah, I apparently have mutant healing factor but only in my ears. I used to have two piercings in each ear. The first set closed up but you can see where they were . The second set tried to close up over top of the earrings and when I gave up on that they closed up in like a week and didn't even leave a mark behind.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Chernobyl Princess posted:

Yeah, I apparently have mutant healing factor but only in my ears. I used to have two piercings in each ear. The first set closed up but you can see where they were . The second set tried to close up over top of the earrings and when I gave up on that they closed up in like a week and didn't even leave a mark behind.

im scarred

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I survived -150 degrees.

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7196749834706226478

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
That sauna like good fun to me, but what's the theoretical point to doing it?

E: leaving that one in

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Soul Dentist posted:

Its Cyro Therapy. Basically you are inside that thing and it can get -200F.

I only did it because of the rush. It's pretty intense.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
I believe some NBA teams were using them for their players to use after a game to help relax their muscles.

It's better than sitting in the ice tub after a game, i guess.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

Philthy posted:

I believe some NBA teams were using them for their players to use after a game to help relax their muscles.

It's better than sitting in the ice tub after a game, i guess.

While I do not perform athletics; I do play dancing games and this thing really does give you a very good endorphin rush.

You are only wearing socks, underwear, and gloves before you step in there. And once the doors are closed it gets very cold very fast. Kind of like touching something very hot and you do not feel it for a brief moment; in this instance it felt very good up until around the one minute mark when the temperatures just plummeted. My body started to shiver and shake until my brain started firing off endorphins to alleviate the shock.

Around the two minute mark is when its like I was skinny dipping with polar bears. I was sweating and a ton of frozen sweat was around my chest and back. It wasn't painful but it was also not comfortable either.

Near the end is when it was extremely intense. My brother and the staff kept me talking because I just wanted to close my eyes and meditate / surrender to the situation I was in.

Once I was out I felt like I was about to shatter. But after paying I was all smiling and the endorphin rush was absolutely incredible.

Price was pretty good too. Because this was my first time and I told them I was going to upload it to TikTok they only charged me 20 dollars for the experience.

I will be going back and doing that again. I feel awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtxc2_LR86M

matti
Mar 31, 2019

Soul Dentist posted:

i should post that to r/sauna just to troll (other) finnish people hate reading that subreddit

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
Waiting for the bus to come home from work.
I feel like poo poo.

(happy birthday to me..)

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

FIX SIGNS posted:

I feel like poo poo.

(happy birthday to me..)

Happy birthday! You have an excellent beard! I hope you stop feeling like poo poo very soon!

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

FIX SIGNS posted:

I feel like poo poo.

(happy birthday to me..)

Happy birthday! I hope you make it a nice one and feel better too :3:

https://twitter.com/heihachimachi/status/1622558922417774595?s=20

Took this a couple of days ago because I dyed my hair for the first time ever, at the tender age of 31. It's half a face but the important thing is the color did not turn out as wretched as I worried it would. I've had a lot of pride in my hair so to do something new with it has been a little stressful, but people have been nice about it :shobon:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

FIX SIGNS posted:

I feel like poo poo.

(happy birthday to me..)

Happy birthday goon

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Sitting Here posted:

Happy birthday goon

:dance:

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

FIX SIGNS posted:

I feel like poo poo.

(happy birthday to me..)

You kick rear end goon. Happy birthday

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Doc Fission posted:

Happy birthday! I hope you make it a nice one and feel better too :3:

https://twitter.com/heihachimachi/status/1622558922417774595?s=20

Took this a couple of days ago because I dyed my hair for the first time ever, at the tender age of 31. It's half a face but the important thing is the color did not turn out as wretched as I worried it would. I've had a lot of pride in my hair so to do something new with it has been a little stressful, but people have been nice about it :shobon:

That color is 🔥

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

FIX SIGNS posted:

I feel like poo poo.

(happy birthday to me..)

Hey FIX, happy birthday!

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
bone zone

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

I wish I could fall asleep as fast as she does

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

all alone in the bone zone

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Some ossified ornithurae

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I finally shaved and got a haircut so I don't look (much) like a hobo anymore.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

fresh!

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.

Looking' good!

And don't worry, some of us have enough hobo energy to carry several people.

(it's windy out)

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
The weather is miserable and I've been outside for most of the day. My beard got long enough that it got itchy in the rain so I decided to just shave it off. I moved house about 2.5 months ago. My buzzer died halfdway through shaving. I went looking for the charger and it was one of those two pronged plugs. My last place had an outlet for that, this place doesn't.

There is a patch of hair on my left cheek and little tufts all over. It's sunday tomorrow so I can't go to the hardware shop to get an adapter or sneak into the barbershop.

I'm going to be visiting my folks tomorrow for dinner looking like I've got a bad case of mange. I've decided against posting the picture.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

FIX SIGNS posted:

I feel like poo poo.

(happy birthday to me..)

didn't know Jack Black was on this forum

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

sup boys and girls

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
OK Holy poo poo are the beauty filters on TikTok genuinely insane

This is hair needing dyed unbrushed straight out of bed in my pajamas

This is super convenient for me because I will probably be able to model my earrings I sell now whoopee

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Thank you technology for doing me a SOLID

I'd also kill a few people to be 30 again, yea, maybe

Spinz fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Mar 12, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007
Spinz!!! Welcome back to the thread. Still get lots of compliments on my earrings