Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Wii Spawn Camper posted:

Excited to see the fight with Ren but disappointed he came out from under his disguise, I love the sheep head design.
Could have at least made him a horrible bug hybrid instead of just some guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
It's cool that baam still has the 2 thorns to pull out and will get another 2 at some point and he's already fighting high rankers

like Urek for all intents and purposes beat the strongest family head when he was only at floor 100

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
New chapters today

Sindai posted:

Could have at least made him a horrible bug hybrid instead of just some guy.
I take it back, that was a pretty neat gimmick.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Mar 13, 2023

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
Two new chapters posted!

ugusername
Jul 5, 2013
Okay this is already a lot more fun than previous arc. Arguably lower stakes are a plus too imo.

"your fuckin poo poo mate" said Baam to a member of an elite assasin unit under command of Zahard. How big our sweet boy grown.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
lol Baam

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

Another one is out.

Yuri is going to bust a tit when she sees Ren again lol...

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
Wedding tournament: Dynamite
Yuri: Kid with matches

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/tower-of-god/season-3-ep-134/viewer?title_no=95&episode_no=552

Oh hey, first official translation is out.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

For any Korean speakers here how come translations across groups and official translations can have such different ways of spelling names? Names with EU in seem to be a big candidate for that but there are others. ToG is huge for name disparity between the official release and fan ones

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

A bit confused as to why Yuri seems to have the Black March since I don't recall Baam ever giving it back.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

She ended up with that and the other one at the end of the Hidden Floor arc when using two at once took over her brain because of one of the secret mega sins of zahard and the families

Bernardo Orel
Sep 2, 2011

But Baam then absorbed it in the first encounter with Kalavan, no?

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Yeah at the last station Yuri gives Black March to Baam and he shoves it into himself, then when training with Evankhell she specifically mentions to him to not use it.

Last time it was seen or mentioned it was literally inside Baam.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I wonder if it’s an art mistake because Yuri should still have the Green March right?

I’m so overdue for re-read of the last couple arcs

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

Feel like the look of the weapon, and the effects are way too distinctive (and in two different chapters now) to be an art mistake. To me it's either that SIU made a major continuity mistake, or maybe she's using a replica (or uncannily similar needle) cause she doesn't want anyone to know she gave the Tower's most wanted (ir)regular one of the 13 Months (again!) It is a bit odd when as far as I can recall she's had Green April since she took it from Anak way back in part 1 and can actually ignite it.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

SIU definitely forgot

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
New chapter. Tiara almost immediately cements herself as just the absolute worst and Yuri remains the best.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Mar 27, 2023

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Sure, sure

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
Webtoon finally dropped an EP on March 19 and then another. I'm like 8 ahead now so whoops.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

I love how everyone just wears fresh as gently caress sneakers all the time, and I love the way SIU draws them, and he must love them too because there’s tons of closeups of them.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

:thunk:

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.
Yuri is and always will be the best.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Language, please, ladies.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
He hasnt drawn yuri with that round bored face before this arc right? Or am I misremembering?

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

No Wave posted:

He hasnt drawn yuri with that round bored face before this arc right? Or am I misremembering?

I was thinking about that too. It almost feels like SIU is going for a ONE style poorly drawn Tatsumaki with Yuri

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
A lot of folks coming at the king and missing these last few chapters

Bernardo Orel
Sep 2, 2011

Nate RFB posted:

A lot of folks coming at the king and missing these last few chapters

It's a bloodbath.

Ubiquitus
Nov 20, 2011

Cosmic scans is being dumb. Can I pick up newer chapters somewhere else?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I don't think so other than webtoons and it was an extremely weird note at the end

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Hey guys what I'd miss

Dante80
Mar 23, 2015

Hey guys what I'd miss

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Dante80 posted:

Hey guys what I'd miss

Replace that line with Shut up, Nerd

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
This better be a good plan, Khun

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Ubiquitus posted:

Cosmic scans is being dumb. Can I pick up newer chapters somewhere else?

mangademon does it too but I can't say to the quality as I've only just realised

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
I'm surprised how much we've been seeing family heads and when the rest of them are gonna show up.

Whitest Russian
Nov 23, 2013
Dang, did everyone else in this thread die?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I'm enjoying the comic more than ever but even when I posted there didn't seem to be much discourse that came of it. It feels like the extreme gap between the official and unofficial scans (I haven't bothered to look at the webtoon page in months) made it so much harder to post about a current chapter.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
I basically stopped reading when the Webtoon translation went to poo poo. Vaguely looking forward to the anime, hopefully it lasts long enough to cover some of the gibberish chapters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

I'm still around, waiting for more action on the part of the GLORIOUS LEADER of the party.