Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Kate Bush!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Plant MONSTER.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

:love:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Manifisto

:3:

Shifty Nipples

d'aww

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Ass-penny

we get our own room while the kiddos share the main area? l o l

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Ass-penny

just wait until god hatches :tinfoil:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Shifty Nipples

i love those damned sunglasses

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
do you think we can compel God to turn our dear Soured Splird into a beautiful swan?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

do you think we can compel God to turn our dear Soured Splird into a beautiful swan?

Just need a 1980s-movie makeover reveal.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
maybe the deviled egg can help our poor soured splird. maybe they're more like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rpQ6XWdaiU

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Plant MONSTER.

now now im sure our dear splird (i can never even remember what i name my damned birds lol) will blossom when they're good and ready and when they do, they'll be twice as beautiful as a normal bird!

Plant MONSTER.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Sick. :suspense:

Plant MONSTER.

Stoner Sloth

we should make sure that we and our bird pals all have some water before and after they perform

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

> Drink bird Gatorade.

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER.

Ass-penny

:hellyeah:

Shifty Nipples

is that picture of marge an easter egg

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Shifty Nipples posted:

We gotta incubate that egg STAT

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Shifty Nipples posted:

lol

Plant MONSTER.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
ask her why she looking like a grinch

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
wait why do we need chairs?

also let's come back later and steal the painting

Plant MONSTER.

since this is a slow burn and we're at the start of a furniture acquisition arc, i figured monoblock white plastic chairs would be ideal, you know basic gm railroading

Plant MONSTER.

Sherbert Hoover posted:

ask her why she looking like a grinch

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
offer to babysit her egg for a small fee or chair discount :stare:

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
if she gives us the employee discount on the chairs

E: oh you said that lol

Ass-penny

finna engineer us an employee discount lol gottem

Shifty Nipples

lol

Plant MONSTER.

Shifty Nipples

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

offer to babysit her egg for a small fee or chair discount :stare:

Manifisto

good negotiating

ty nesamdoom!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

>compliment Marge running for a hug painting

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.