Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Brian Hoyer will be available!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
99% chance Mike White wins a playoff relevant game vs the Jets this season.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Mike White? Really? For actual meaningful money?

I get that it's funny, but I'm not convinced

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
Will Joe Flacco beat out Wilson for the backup job? What fun this camp is going to be.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
How have the Jets not tried to pressure him by leaking anything...................

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

mcmagic posted:

How have the Jets not tried to pressure him by leaking anything...................

Those aren't the actions of an anxiously calm organization.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The level of losers they look like from this whole situation is just incredible. Bottom of the barrel.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Has Aaron Rodgers lost the Jets locker room?

https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/status/1635338539658518529?s=20

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

tarbrush posted:

Mike White? Really? For actual meaningful money?

I get that it's funny, but I'm not convinced

He did look pretty decent at times but him getting hurt just scares me. Im gunshy about QBs getting hurt.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Jets should've already told Rodgers to gently caress off. I have a hard time believing this pathetic level of desperation will lead to any wins.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

If you didn’t want drama I’ve got bad fuckin news about the guy you are pursuing

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
If you are the Jets you had to know going into this that it would probably play out this way where he waffles on his decision

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
mcmagic is in full “looking at hinge every few seconds hoping she messaged back” mode and yeeeeeaahh buddy I love it

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

mcmagic posted:

The Jets should've already told Rodgers to gently caress off. I have a hard time believing this pathetic level of desperation will lead to any wins.
lmao. You're getting dangerously close to calling for them to trade for Kirk Cousins instead of just waiting for Rodgers to say yes. He will. Because he wants his $60m dollars.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/wingoz/status/1635353210310504448

Jesus

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/wingoz/status/1635353210310504448

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Diva Cupcake posted:

lmao. You're getting dangerously close to calling for them to trade for Kirk Cousins instead of just waiting for Rodgers to say yes. He will. Because he wants his $60m dollars.

Cousins is a better option than many other QBs that have been mentioned in this thread.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
WINGO IS BACK

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Rodgers waited until as many FA signed as possible, a shrewd move

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

mcmagic posted:

Cousins is a better option than many other QBs that have been mentioned in this thread.
Sure, but just be a loving smidge patient my man. We're going to get Rodgers. That's awesome. Be happy.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

CharlestheHammer posted:

Rodgers waited until as many FA signed as possible, a shrewd move
None of the guys the Jets would be after though.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Diva Cupcake posted:

None of the guys the Jets would be after though.

Would have rather kept White and dumped Wilson

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Excited to see a rejuvenated Rodgers

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

?????

https://twitter.com/garrettwilson_v/status/1635354855769505792?s=46&t=VVpR6SA5oLrt8i84k8TH4Q

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Sounds like everyone's been informed. Shocked that McAfee hasnt had something. Gonna be a fun division, especially by week 10 when I watch a meltdown

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/wingoz/status/1635353210310504448?t=vbCAOk5fRciK1ZGoqnttAA&s=19

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

Jesus is it happening

https://twitter.com/garrettwilson_v/status/1635354981888061441?s=46&t=M2x8jMZmExWmlAEGwvmChA

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Obviously they needed to do this but i really need to see that he's here to actually build this team and not just collect his money and retire after a year.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Gonna laugh when it turns out the wait has been GB extorting two first rounders or somesuch

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

mcmagic posted:

Obviously they needed to do this but i really need to see that he's here to actually build this team and not just collect his money and retire after a year.

Oh its only going to be for a year if the guys getting 40+ this year but that's still really cool. Announce the 2nd round compensation, show me the contract, move on

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

The fat clouds of incense smoke have plumed from the sweat lodge

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I think less than a 1st.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Let's just loving see what happens dude, jesus christ lmao

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Diva Cupcake posted:

I think less than a 1st.

I'm sure you're right, but I'm here for CoMeDy

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/zachkruse2/status/1635355925245759489?t=axElWnRvg5Y6GtVJ5CAnPA&s=19

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

(Also I'm not believing anything until it's official official official)

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

See

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/1635356101091926018?s=46&t=M2x8jMZmExWmlAEGwvmChA

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1635356101091926018

silly season

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
If the jets are this desperate for it then there is no way it’s less than a first.

I assume the main sticking point is how much money GB will eat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Are GB competitive if Love turns out to be decent? Or are they at Rams teardown town?