Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

BabyRyoga posted:

Welp, we've hit the most cursed simpsons meme to ever exist

Where do we go from here, thread

I know that weirdos have been horny for Pokemon since forever but why is Vaporeon so common?
I'm gonna regret asking, I can feel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

BabyRyoga posted:

Welp, we've hit the most cursed simpsons meme to ever exist

Where do we go from here, thread

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It's a bit of a weird roleplay scenario, sure. But Homer has gone all in on his Ash cosplay, and she appears to be down to drown.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Inzombiac posted:

I know that weirdos have been horny for Pokemon since forever but why is Vaporeon so common?

It’s a 4chan thing

https://amp.knowyourmeme.com/memes/vaporeon

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

Inzombiac posted:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

It's the 2020s equivalent of the Mass Effect sweat post.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

"We won't tell... Homer." is possibly still my favorite of any misdirect joke I've seen.

That line, or the phone book gag? The phone book one is so good. Similar to all of the Santa's Little Helper puppies that are not born between the 24th and 25th ones.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Inzombiac posted:

We all have a little Troy McClure in our soul.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

But that rear end was in mass effect.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I think that might be one of the rear end shots they took out of the remaster

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
That's the rear end from Mass Effect 2.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

How are they gonna use the cannon bit and not "c'mon boys, those white flags are no match for our muskets!", possibly the greatest line ever delivered on the topic of civil wars

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
It's a thread about screw the audience jokes. The audience expects the cannon to go off when tipping over, but then it doesn't. This subverts the audience's expectations of the joke. The white flags joke is a joke at the cruelty of these men that Springfield calls heroes.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

samcarsten
Sep 13, 2022

by vyelkin

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Kitfox88 posted:

Heartwarming. I love when he's allowed to be caring while not downplaying the fact he's a little shithead.

Those bits are very 'I might be a little shithead but I'm YOUR little shithead.'

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

:yeah:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:hai:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Can someone make a no homers club meme but it's no cunts and features the Aussie kid and someone else from the episode tia

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Looking forward to a forced use of the word "oval office" at least twice in one picture

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

welp that's the most cursed thing I've seen this week

I mean besides the pokemon one which I had scrubbed from my brain until just now

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

mind the walrus posted:

Looking forward to a forced use of the word "oval office" at least twice in one picture

Montague Tigg posted:

welp that's the most cursed thing I've seen this week

JuiceOne
Sep 5, 2007

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
My favorite thing about this thread is it's in GBS instead of PYF, where the last couple posts would've garnered probations.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Android Apocalypse posted:

My favorite thing about this thread is it's in GBS instead of PYF, where the last couple posts would've garnered probations.
Lol pyf is where the spirit of 2012 lives again

JuiceOne
Sep 5, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

You can't say the c-word in PYF? Even if you're Aussie or British? (Or Canadian but with a deep admiration of both cultures?)

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Look, as the resident ausmod, I'll allow it

JuiceOne
Sep 5, 2007

Jestery posted:

Look, as the resident ausmod, I'll allow it

Thank you! And I may be Canadian but I once baked Anzac biscuits using homemade golden syrup and I know all the lyrics to Khe Sanh.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

JuiceOne posted:

... and I know all the lyrics to Khe Sanh.

Doing better than me

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

JuiceOne posted:

Thank you! And I may be Canadian but I once baked Anzac biscuits using homemade golden syrup and I know all the lyrics to Khe Sanh.

JuiceOne
Sep 5, 2007

Haha! The biscuits were for my Aussie friend who was homesick. And honestly? Best kept secret. Those are delicious!

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
Back in 2008 Subway Australia had to stop selling ANZAC biscuits cause they altered the recipe too much and they were too cheap of cunts to fix it.

quote:

Earlier this year, the Department of Veteran's Affairs ordered Subway to bake its ANZAC biscuit as per the original recipe, which is protected by federal legislation.
Does the US have a federal legislated cookie recipe?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Closest American equivalent to the Subway thing would be Homer desecrating the Bill of Rights.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Bless you juiceone. I saw you reply to someone I follow on twitter recently and it was unexpected but very wholesome as it was a gofundme related to homelessness

ili
Jul 26, 2003

It says "no oval offices club" we're allowed to have JuiceOne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/ClickHole/status/1636054261489610752?t=QUNclG2gXl6Z_aKeKuy67A&s=19