Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
A lot of right wing online culture and communication snowpack this year. Should be a pretty wet thaw this spring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I've finished unpacking right wing online culture and communication on social media already, but I don't want to spoil it for you guys

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

guys I dunno I know we just got unpacked but wouldn't the right wing culture and communication and social media shelf look so much better over there and put the couch over there and then the TV goes there instead

*entire thread groans*

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
if you keep it sealed in its original package its worth more

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

I've finished unpacking right wing online culture and communication on social media already, but I don't want to spoil it for you guys

Judging by the smell it's too late.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
bump

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

just read A series of atmospheric rivers has boosted California’s colossal right wing online culture and communication on social media to record levels in some regions. And because the right wing online culture and communication on social media is so cold and deep, it should remain largely intact even in the face of another warm atmospheric river on tap this week.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Unpacking right wing online culture and communication on social media

Pew Research posted:

Politics on Twitter: One-Third of Tweets From U.S. Adults Are Political
Those ages 50 and older produce 78% of all political tweets from U.S. adults
https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2022/06/16/politics-on-twitter-one-third-of-tweets-from-u-s-adults-are-political/

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

Thank you for contributing actual meaningful content in the thread!

Weka
May 5, 2019

I have posted many tweets from right wing political figures like bernie sanders.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
bump

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
bump

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Would you be more careful, please. That box of right wing online culture and communication on social media is labeled fragile

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
bump

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
bump

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
bump

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
bump

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

gently caress you. I will never stop unpacking right wing online culture and communication on social media. youll never stop me

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

thank you. keeping this thread on the front page is antifa

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
when u unpack and she keep right wing online culture and communication on social media

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
bump

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

you should see a doctor and get all these bumps checked out hahahaha
AHAHAHAHASHAHA

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
reserved

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.
Digital disimpaction of right wing online culture an

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Subvisual Haze posted:

Digital disimpaction

gah

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i feel like this video does a pretty good job of unpacking the package so to speak.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgWXB_b9olc

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
bump

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Hello YouTube and welcome back to my right wing online culture and communication on social media unboxing.

We'll be using nitrile gloves today, because we don't want to get any oil on the right wing online culture and communication on social media.

First let's look at this very nice packaging. Real cardboard! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe. And definitely hit that bell for more right wing online culture and communication on social media content!

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
i found there's lots of right wing online culture and communication on social media and the more you look the more you seem to find almost like you can just unpack forever very zen

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I think this thread might be ready for the goldmine

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
Pnfilo colon is packed full of dry, rock-hard feces

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

:synpa:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I think this thread might be ready for the goldmine

bump

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

gas thread and perma op for failing to sufficiently unpack right wing online culture and communication on social media

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
gonna be an amazing goon secret Santa this year

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

gas thread and perma op for failing to sufficiently unpack right wing online culture and communication on social media

whomst among us

Weka
May 5, 2019

Here's some right wing online culture and communication on social media I'd like to unpack.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
That's it. I can't take anymore, I'm hiring movers for the rest of this.