Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I like the part where he closed his eyes while shooting and driving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Kyle Rittenhouse wandered around Waukesha pointing a gun at people until someone bit, we're just formalizing the part where white guys are allowed to execute people with the barest pretense.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

BOGO LOAD posted:

Lmao so I’m subscribed to a Safety Topic of the Day newsletter at work. A lot of the times it’s your typical poo poo like “Ladder Safety” and “Forklift Safety” but sometimes they reach the bottom of the barrel and the topic is “Fire Ants” or some poo poo.

Yesterday’s topic was “Nuclear Blast.”
Today’s topic is “Bioterrorism.”

The guy sending these newsletters obviously knows something I don’t.

in the 90s there was a "Bomb Threat Checklist" in the copier room so I made a "Wild Animal Attack" checklist and a "Toxic Cloud" checklist and pinned them up, and for a couple years when they re-worked the floorplan people would move my checklists to the new copier room

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Holy poo poo this is insane

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Totally normal

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

America should be destroyed. Maybe someone could go house to house injecting carfentanil gas into people's houses until the country stops being bad

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Greg Legg posted:

I am conflicted because while I think a lot of tech workers are just making useless poo poo for rich people it does kind of suck that they might lose their jobs.

they can all get low-six-figure jobs writing CRUD apps and reports for banks and boring businesses, which is a downsize from make mid-six-figures writing adtech for a juicer that runs on NFTs, sure

Apr 7, 2003

One of these days you or someone you know is going to get shot to death for taking the last bottle of Coke at Walmart and the guy who does it won't even be charged because he'll say he feared for his life.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Inspector Hound posted:

A zebra bit off a man's arm

u always let the zebra win

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Hatebag posted:

America should be destroyed. Maybe someone could go house to house injecting carfentanil gas into people's houses until the country stops being bad

Add something toxic to gunpowder supplies so when people shoot guns they die

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

never skip bustle muscle day

boethius posted:

put some hustle into that bustle muscle

:hmmyes:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

*bauhaus voice*
bela legosi's friend

Apr 7, 2003

This country is full of alienated and angry guys looking for an excuse to kill someone and the legal system keeps telling them that it's fine.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Schmoe Cwead posted:

*bauhaus voice*
bela legosi's friend

Good friend
Good friend
Good friend

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Joementum posted:

they can all get low-six-figure jobs writing CRUD apps and reports for banks and boring businesses, which is a downsize from make mid-six-figures writing adtech for a juicer that runs on NFTs, sure

I should have studied computers in college.

Apr 7, 2003

A guy here got smooshed by a driver walking home from his lovely job at Target and they're not looking particularly hard for the driver. Great country we've got here, you can end up working a lovely job into your late 70s and when you get killed by someone walking home from your lovely job they won't even try to hold anyone accountable.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

This country is full of alienated and angry guys looking for an excuse to kill someone and the legal system keeps telling them that it's fine.

It's his country, he's supposed to kill there!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

UFOTacoMan posted:

what about if the zombies did cocaine too?
that would be a good movie
They could have laser breath

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

One of these days you or someone you know is going to get shot to death for taking the last bottle of Coke at Walmart and the guy who does it won't even be charged because he'll say he feared for his life.

I hope it's me

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

God I love this series

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

emfive posted:

in the 90s there was a "Bomb Threat Checklist" in the copier room so I made a "Wild Animal Attack" checklist and a "Toxic Cloud" checklist and pinned them up, and for a couple years when they re-worked the floorplan people would move my checklists to the new copier room

Lol

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

*bleeding out in a walmart* wow, can't wait to tell the trump thread about this, I'm gonna get so many empty quotes

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

i value and appreciate these :cheers:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

guess I gotta do actual work today

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

goth smoking cloves posted:

*bleeding out in a walmart* wow, can't wait to tell the trump thread about this, I'm gonna get so many empty quotes

lolol

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Bearjew posted:

guess I gotta do actual work today

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

AxGrap posted:

I like the part where he closed his eyes while shooting and driving

Reminded me of a gunfight in The Righteous Gemstones. He's lucky he didn't hurt himself worse.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

same

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

I think about guy anytime I'm feeling kind of mad on the road, I'm gonna keep it cool, you never know who has what out there and what they want to do about it.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

keeping it cool is just good in general

don’t get too attached

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Schmoe Cwead posted:

*bauhaus voice*
bela legosi's friend

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Hatebag posted:

If you pull out a gun in a car and start blasting for no reason, you should at a minimum never be allowed to have a gun or car and should probably just be killed so you can't hurt anyone or waste anyone's time with your stupid bullshit

:hai:

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

UFOTacoMan posted:

I think about guy anytime I'm feeling kind of mad on the road, I'm gonna keep it cool, you never know who has what out there and what they want to do about it.

Nah gently caress it. Dying in a road rage incident because you honked at someone crossing across six lanes of traffic is the most American way to die

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Someone tried to get out of their car and fight me once because I honked at them to go at a red light while they were on facetime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
happy pi day, friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XanjZw5hPvE