Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Bird in a Blender posted:

Maybe he's asking for a lot of blouses to be included, or possibly a little red corvette?

Raspberry Beret or no deal!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Sataere posted:

Raspberry Beret or no deal!

uhhh a pair of crying doves?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
He's staying, Purple Reign.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Fingers crossed. It could really help Cine to have Smith around for another season or two, and it doesn't seem like he's slowing down all that much.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/AdamHoge/status/1635652723491086336

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Yates posted:

Seems appropriate. Doesn't understand the game and gets clowned on because of it.

In this analogy the writers gave plot armor to the packers. Which , well, seems accurate

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Literally everyone the Bears pick up is an improvement over who they currently have, so all these signings sound great to me. DeMarcus Walker is getting a pretty lukewarm reception from Bears fans, but his 32 pressures and 8 sacks last year would've been #1 on the Bears' defense.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Literally everyone the Bears pick up is an improvement over who they currently have, so all these signings sound great to me. DeMarcus Walker is getting a pretty lukewarm reception from Bears fans, but his 32 pressures and 8 sacks last year would've been #1 on the Bears' defense.

Yeah he seems like a fine addition, even if they still need to add more to the defensive line. I imagine the rest of free agency and the 4 picks they have in the top 64 will help address that.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
So Cook probably staying.

https://twitter.com/flasportsbuzz/status/1635662620790255617?s=20

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
New trade goal, inspired by Chicago:

- Jets get: Rodgers and Cobb
- Packers get: Elijah Moore, 3rd-rounder, peace and quiet

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Pretty solid deal
https://twitter.com/AaronWilson_NFL/status/1635677798466564099?t=__zV7Z3GHLKXlScpdKEI2w&s=19

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

surf rock posted:

New trade goal, inspired by Chicago:

- Jets get: Rodgers and Cobb
- Packers get: Elijah Moore, 3rd-rounder, peace and quiet

This is adorably optimistic for Green Bay (thinking Elijah Moore brings peace and quiet)

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Is Elijah Moore the Ole Miss Piss Celebration guy?

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

yes

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.
https://twitter.com/AndrewBrandt/status/1635671863840890880

awww yeah "doing things"

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Things like "put up with his bullshit"

Hand Row
May 28, 2001
Sounds like he gave the Jets a list of guys he would like them to obtain before he accepts.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

And presumably a report on the chakras of the various muds and soils available in the area

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?
He's got a demand list of friends he wants them to get, my god I'm so sick of hearing about him. He's going to see if he can get the 9 imprisoned members of the Asian Dawn movement next.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Green Bay taking clay off the cafeteria menu was the final straw

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Pops Mgee posted:

Green Bay taking clay off the cafeteria menu was the final straw

Hell, he's going to demand the Jets sign Clay Matthews and make him a captain

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://twitter.com/diannaESPN/status/1635696092791681052

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Lmao

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Don't the Jets already have good wide receivers? Lazard I can see, but OBJ?

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Vikings converting Kirk's roster bonus to a signing bonus spread over void years to open up space in this year's cap. Even if (:pray:) Cousins departs after this year, it'll be $28.5m on next year's cap.

I'm... intruiged? I don't think I can judge it until I see how the cap space is used this year. If they are planning to tear it down to studs for 2024, this would help them hit the floor.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Paracaidas posted:

Vikings converting Kirk's roster bonus to a signing bonus spread over void years to open up space in this year's cap. Even if (:pray:) Cousins departs after this year, it'll be $28.5m on next year's cap.

I'm... intruiged? I don't think I can judge it until I see how the cap space is used this year. If they are planning to tear it down to studs for 2024, this would help them hit the floor.

now we know why they weren't absorbing some of their other cuts into 2024, either through post june1st designations or restructures

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

butt stuff

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Shrimpy posted:

Don't the Jets already have good wide receivers? Lazard I can see, but OBJ?

Garrett Wilson is good, Elijah Moore might be, Corey Davis has done nothing since arriving there, and the rest is not worth mentioning, which is a shame because I really hoped the Packers drafted Mims a while back.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

IcePhoenix posted:

now we know why they weren't absorbing some of their other cuts into 2024, either through post june1st designations or restructures
I'm not a CBA expert but I think(?) this would also ease a trade this season, as the entire roster bonus would have count against the cap for the acquiring but the signing bonus conversion means only Cousins' new, smaller figure does (Vikings still on the cap hook for the void years).

Mostly this is the "don't ask a question online, just post something wrong and wait to be correct" tactic

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Kind of sounds like he wants to bring his posse with him, wonder why it's not being presented that way?

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

Kind of sounds like he wants to bring his posse with him, wonder why it's not being presented that way?

Because it's childish and gross. Which fits his recent M.O.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Lol

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

Dog Faced JoJo posted:

Oh it ABSOLUTELY is being presented that way, at least right here on the West side of Green Bay...

e: along with the local dude straight up saying "This is just getting silly now"

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

:goofy:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

:kstare:

also

:lmao:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1635716108610043941

MJeff posted:

I liked the part where the Lions signed a guy.

Hizawk posted:

And a corner back!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

SirPablo posted:

Bodes well for MIN to bring Bradbury back at a reasonable price.

https://twitter.com/SKORNorth/status/1635704021678686210

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
"Hi, I'm Aaron Rodgers and this is Jackass"

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

ZombieCrew posted:

"Hi, I'm Aaron Rodgers and this is Jackass"

Allen Lazard is sleeping so we're going to throw him off the boat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Comfortador posted:

He's got a demand list of friends he wants them to get, my god I'm so sick of hearing about him. He's going to see if he can get the 9 imprisoned members of the Asian Dawn movement next.

(Mouthing silently) Asian Dawn???