Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
I remember Melissa McCarthy playing Sean Spicer on a Segway. It was deeply embarrassing for the administration because it was a woman playing him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

I can't read any of those pages from the Plump book with anything other than an Anthony Kiedis 'Sir Psycho Sexy' voice.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

losing patience as I AGAIN explain that it’s okay to make fun of trump for being fat and gay but not anyone else. honestly this kid? problematic

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Buying that poo poo should be considered child abuse

Not that its really for actual children, of course

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

corrected by the Alex Jones watcher trap sprung I preferred nesquick as a kid

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I just think Alex Jones is kind of cute ok don't kinkshame me

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Camilla, Kimberly, Gavin, Charles

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

been asking this
Limbaugh takes heat for using 'R' word

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com, February 6th, 2010 posted:

Special Olympics CEO Tim Shriver is asking Rush Limbaugh to watch his language.

The request came two days after Limbaugh repeatedly used the word "retard" while talking about White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel's own reported use of the offensive term to bemoan liberal activists during a closed-door meeting last year. Emanuel’s comments, first reported in the Wall Street Journal last month, were reportedly directed at liberals opposing President Obama's health care plan.

"Our political correct society is acting like some giant insult has taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, 'retards," Limbaugh said of the report on Wednesday's show. "These liberal activists are kooks, they are looney tunes."

"I am not going to apologize for it, I am just quoting Emanuel… So now there is going to a meeting, there is going to be a retard summit at the White House," Limbaugh also said.

In a letter to Limbaugh Friday, Shriver asks the talk-radio host to take a pledge to no longer use the word.

"In my own experience, when I ask people – be they first graders or media figures – to join in stopping the casual use of the word 'retarded,' they universally agree to do so," Shriver writes in the letter. "Most want to go further: They want to understand better how they can serve as agents of acceptance and dignity."

The letter came days after Shriver and four other disability advocates met with Emanuel at the White House to discuss his alleged use of the word.

"We are thankful to Mr. Emanuel for meeting with us today and hearing our concerns," the group said in a joint statement following the meeting. "He sincerely apologized for his mistake and the pain it caused in our community."

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

:arghfist:

quote:

Palin Camp Rips Limbaugh, Hits His “Retard” Comment As “Crude And Demeaning”

Sarah Palin versus Rush Limbaugh!

Palin believes Limbaugh’s repeated use of the word “retard” yesterday was “crude and demeaning,” her spokesperson emails.

In the wake of Palin’s demand that Rahm Emanuel be fired for saying the liberal activist strategy on health care was “f–king retarded,” a bunch of people have been asking how she’d react to Limbaugh’s tirade on the air yesterday.

“Our political correct society is acting like some giant insult’s taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards,” Rush said, adding that Rahm’s meeting yesterday with advocates for the mentally handicapped was a “retard summit at the White House.”

I asked Palin spokesperson Meghan Stapleton for comment on Rush’s rant, and she emailed me this:

“Governor Palin believes crude and demeaning name calling at the expense of others is disrespectful.”

It hardly has the passion of her response to Rahm, and there’s no call for him to step down. But given Rush’s stature among conservatives, it’s pretty interesting that she went this far, denouncing his on-air rant as “crude and demeaning name-calling.”

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I'm gonna guess he acquiesced

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

actually he died, which is great

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Fred Thompson's lazy attempt to pull a Reagan

All I remember about his campaign was losing his poo poo when someone used the phrase windfall profits tax in his presence

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/RoyalReporter/status/1507052822872866828?lang=en

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Being equal to Trump is a good thing?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lmao

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Private Cumshoe posted:

Fred Thompson's lazy attempt to pull a Reagan

All I remember about his campaign was losing his poo poo when someone used the phrase windfall profits tax in his presence

Was he the guy who accidentally revealed the existence of the Nixon tapes or am I thinking of another idiot?

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Why are you apologizing? You were right the first time

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

HootTheOwl posted:

Why are you apologizing? You were right the first time

i literally was thinking "yeah hes not wrong"

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

the iranian president called trump mentally retarded and he flipped out and threatened to obliterate iran

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
North Korea was smarter and called him a dotard

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Minecraft Holmes posted:

the iranian president called trump mentally retarded and he flipped out and threatened to obliterate iran

Fondly remembering Kim Jong-un calling him a dotard

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I remember that we elected two dotards to the presidency in a row. Lmao

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ikanreed posted:

I remember that we elected two dotards to the presidency in a row. Lmao

Two guys who are both literally demented, in different but similar ways!

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

remember Trump firing Bannon because he got mad at an SNL sketch

And then him, gorka, garrison et al trying to spin it as 'being more dangerous outside the white house'

The Chad Jihad has issued a correction as of 20:15 on Mar 14, 2023

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

I miss him so much

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

lol his name is Dick Palmer.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
And they laugh if your name is Randy. What a bunch of pooves

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Mr. Lobe posted:

Fondly remembering Kim Jong-un calling him a dotard

Does anyone have this? I can only find reports on it.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Weka posted:

Does anyone have this? I can only find reports on it.

not sure it was recorded on camera
https://twitter.com/cbsnews/status/911259887266668544

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

silicone thrills posted:

lol his name is Dick Palmer.

Yeah but it means something else there

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Lol remember when Hitler based his genocide strategy on US history

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/obamaeracons/status/1593431571113156610?s=46&t=iD39TTDV_d1i8xzpVzy6KQ

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

mawarannahr posted:

not sure it was recorded on camera

Ohhh dang how disappointing, one of the reports I saw said it was delivered in English.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

lol is this a multi camera setup?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

ikanreed posted:

classic

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

the salute did not age well for the intended audience

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

It's still one of my favorite things ever especially the terrorist fistjabhandshake and the camera mugging at the end

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

ikanreed posted:

What else could he have based it on?

Weka
May 5, 2019

Fish of hemp posted:

What else could he have based it on?

Germany's genocide of the Herero, the Armenian genocide, the Dzungar genocide, the Circassian genocide. There was a quite a run for a while there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
British History